stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Well I can only speak for why I've followed the development of this here, since I never supported this project money wise. Its one of the more promising sandboxes out here, unlike something like accidental woman that is flawed from the start and basic things are still either buggy or just very barebones (that impregnation code though, we need to spend 10 updates to make sure its realistic) the sex, npc interactions, pregnancy system are all very nice BASES for a good game here.
If this game just focused on the sandbox more, made like way more sex fluff text, improved on relationships with npcs instead of adding every single furry species someone on tumblr came up with then it could've been a really great game. Every now and then I will replay this one, play for a bit, enjoy the parts that work well, and then dump it.

It still has a chance to be great, is it very likely? Probably not, but its still worth playing like once a year or two I think when maybe there is enough content to enjoy it for like a weekend. Sex systems in sandbox games usually suck ass completely (again look at AW, god that one is fucking awful) this one has good base for it at least, sadly it doesn't have nearly enough text relegated to it to not get stale after a while though and not enough stuff like that imp equipping you with a plug after sex to make sure you get pregnant, imagine way more stuff like this, there were signs of greatness and it made people hopeful I guess. The modding doesn't really have anything interesting to add, maybe because I don't want my little pony race mods, maybe I'm just not a target audience for this game, someone who is REALLY into furry might be happy with specific anatomic kinks being mentioned or used.
Agreed. I'll look at the patch notes but the fact that it's stuck in dev hell/bug fixes and not really.. adding anything new (that's substantial), say 'oh but this rework or add mods or', suffers much from TiTS syndrome where the creator has a very specific goal in mind and the base game is as good as its going to get even if it's added in such a weird way. They have one coder. Innoxia herself isn't that much of a game dev and the art they get isn't consistent enough to keep players interested. It's a little safe haven of degeneracy that wants to tell a cute story, but doesn't wanna hard commit to the open world idea. It's barebones and quite frankly it'll be a decade before you see anything remotely akin to a wider world worth exploring. Ala COC 1 and it's shit last update.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Imps also aren't an issue if I'm shooting blanks. I'm trying to think outside the box so I can fill hers.
Nothing's stopping you from making a "cursed" piece of jewelry that shuts down your virility while you're wearing it. If you have the auto-strip option enabled, make sure it's a piercing as rings/watches will be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

juehn

Nov 13, 2021
The game was really good at first as there really weren't many like it. At this point though, it really feels like a milking cow.
The issue is, I don't see any better alternatives. Similar transformation/customisation games I know are:
1. CoC - pretty good but the development stopped.
2. TiTS - also pretty good, the setting is sci-fi though.
3. Coc 2 - worse than previous ones, but again, there's hardly anything else on the market.

I personally am not aware of other games which scratch the same itch.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Nothing's stopping you from making a "cursed" piece of jewelry that shuts down your virility while you're wearing it. If you have the auto-strip option enabled, make sure it's a piercing as rings/watches will be removed.
Are you telling me that she won't get angry if the sterility comes from a curse? Because my sticking point is her reaction, not the pregnancy.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
The issue is, I don't see any better alternatives. Similar transformation/customisation games I know are:
1. CoC - pretty good but the development stopped.
2. TiTS - also pretty good, the setting is sci-fi though.
3. Coc 2 - worse than previous ones, but again, there's hardly anything else on the market.

I personally am not aware of other games which scratch the same itch.
I actually enjoy CoC 2 a lot more than first one... first one seemed way more suited to you corrupting others than the other way around, just end game was always you spreading corruption it seemed, I didn't get enough sub scenes or maybe they were just lower quality than CoC2 ones so I forgot about some. If you want furry transformation then there is as you say not really much choice. If you want other transformation types though there are some games out there. TiTs is honestly the best of those 3. I'm also not really into furries, they just don't kill my boner so I'm fine with the main theme. If you want feminization/sissification type of transformation Clean Slate and Secretary are pretty good (ok secretary is more than pretty good, but a lot of people will be disappointed by mostly text game) or Crossdressing in Camelot. X-Change Life is actually not bad, it looks like one of those slapped together half assed html games but its pretty well put together both the game itself and the videos that acompany it.

Reactions: juehn

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
A shame that the feature for laying unfertilised eggs has never been brought up again after it was mentioned to be in a "future update" last time egg laying was updated.

Reactions: Mhiggey
Jun 11, 2017
Okay place your bets, how long until the next update and how many "personal issues" breaks will be taken?
The hugbox that is the LT discord likes to bash us here, but it's the only place I can see genuine thoughts about the game.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Are you telling me that she won't get angry if the sterility comes from a curse? Because my sticking point is her reaction, not the pregnancy.
Unfortunately, she'll still get mad if you cum inside her vagina, regardless if you have 0 virility, until she becomes a demon.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
How do you download this game?

I get "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.7z" So I 7zip it then I get "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" and a folder called "res"

I unzip the "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" but I still do not see any launcher for the game. Am I missing something or doing something wrong here?

Jul 17, 2020
found a new bug, if you wear a piercing that be in nipples or ears - you can't wear them in both slots equipping stalls out and closing inventory causes the second item you're trying to equip to be deleted/vanish!

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
X-Change Life is actually not bad, it looks like one of those slapped together half assed html games but its pretty well put together both the game itself and the videos that acompany it.
Yeah X-Change Life's UI is a bit off-putting at first, but once you get used to it that game is top tier.

This game's UI is inviting, but once you get into the game you're left wondering what there is to do

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Question: How do you format it to fit your screen? I can hit the F11 which fills out the screen button but none of the game buttons on the bottom left works I tried Win + up arrow/down arrow but nothing happens.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Okay place your bets, how long until the next update and how many "personal issues" breaks will be taken?
The hugbox that is the LT discord likes to bash us here, but it's the only place I can see genuine thoughts about the game.
Legit. Found a funny mutual in there, but the server rules make it near impossible that ideas will be heard, let alone suggest anything 'major' that'll be released in any near (alternative universe's) future. You're better off just making a mod and making your own game, rewriting the lore and releasing a better product.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
I expected little and I am still disappointed. (y)

I think the curse of feature creep and lack of focus is at work here. The sex system and the story are the two things people care about. For sure you've got to do bug fixes but the lack of focus on the parts that matter with each update make me think that Innox is struggling with boredom or the ability to focus on the project and gets caught up in distractions or something else is interfering. It's only frustrating because the game is fun and shows great potential and there's little in the way of direct competition (although there are other good lewd games out there too that people have mentioned). I don't get why we can't have an update with just a ton of variety added to the sex system. More descriptions and events, etc. I'm sure that there must be plenty people offering to write for their favorite positions and kinks too if it comes down to it.

A lot of these lewd games (esp crowdfunded ones) seem to get great speed and features appearing early on and then really run out of steam mid way once the support is on board. I was hoping we wouldn't see this game fall to SO levels of glacial progress.

Should I hope and give the benefit of the doubt again that the rooms and other things are setting up the foundation for some great update in the future? Dare I dream?

swilliam

May 26, 2017
A lot of these lewd games (esp crowdfunded ones) seem to get great speed and features appearing early on and then really run out of steam mid way once the support is on board. I was hoping we wouldn't see this game fall to SO levels of glacial progress.
I think the answer why is a very simple one, crowd funded games stop bringing in funds when they are done, knowing this the best thing to do is drag your feet as much as possible once the game gains traction and willing idiots to keep funding it for years upon years while you do as little as possible to actually complete it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes