Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just my 2 cents... I think it's sad what happens here. There are hundreds of pages just focused on bashing Innoxia and speculate about his/her life and why he/she has such a disastrous work ethic, or I got it wrong? Mods don't even try to clean up this mess anymore. xP

I understand people's taste for this game and all, but have you noticed that development on this one is stalled and it will stay that way... The reasons don't matter. We have several other games on this forum that are similar...

You want sandbox + corruption + miscellaneous fetishes and all? Just need to search. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=191,522

I think people would be happier when they know how to move forward, looking for new things. There are always games that will please you.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
I mean the actual plot and world building are pretty interesting imo and seem pretty well thought out, it's a shame we'll never see them actually fleshed out with Innoxia at the wheel, at least in our life time. Though tbh, I think the game's story would be a lot more interesting where instead of being the typical isekai protagonist where everything goes our way, we would actually have to struggle (at least a little...) to earn what we get. We live in a fucking mansion, our aunt basically let's us do whatever we want, police can't even touch us because of our Aunt, and we have apart of lilith's soul or something in us that lets us fuck whoever we want.
I get what you mean. Side stepping the soul fragment to at least justify the ability to use magic, your Aunt should probably hat you a bit more for having the potential to be more powerful than her. Can even make for a good tutorial fight ending with you learning how to assimilate into the new world. Could even had fixed the companion system to give you a quick demo on how that system works but no. We get a little bit of story content and more morph races. Really wish Innoxia had their priors straight but hey, money is money. And lots of it tends to cause people to lose sight of themselves.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Just my 2 cents... I think it's sad what happens here. There are hundreds of pages just focused on bashing Innoxia and speculate about his/her life and why he/she has such a disastrous work ethic, or I got it wrong? Mods don't even try to clean up this mess anymore. xP

I understand people's taste for this game and all, but have you noticed that development on this one is stalled and it will stay that way... The reasons don't matter. We have several other games on this forum that are similar...

You want sandbox + corruption + miscellaneous fetishes and all? Just need to search. https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=191,522

I think people would be happier when they know how to move forward, looking for new things. There are always games that will please you.
most of us are aware of said facts,and at this point inno work ethic and said speculations are mostly treated as jokes areadly,heck,even her discord jokes about how much she delays the updates.

in my case i pop up here whenever im very bored or someone reacted or quoted my messages,and sometimes report things i see on the blog,or their discord,and no,there isn't any other interesting game for me to play,trust me,i looked and tried just about everything in my tastes.

TL : DR:most of us are bored,so we kill time here.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017

I think it's less that the mods don't care, and more likely they aren't aware of it there are too many new pages made every day sitewide and too few mods to monitor them, they probably rely on reports and other things.

As for the bashing, I will say that if innoxia stopped posting deadlines and subsequently missing them, and only made updates when they were done, the situation very likely would be a lot calmer, as a lot of the comments are about the deadlines, and about how far innoxia will miss them

Even the supporters must know the reality of the situation, I just don't understand why Innoxia still posts deadlines at this point, or who they do it for

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think it's less that the mods don't care, and more likely they aren't aware of it there are too many new pages made every day sitewide and too few mods to monitor them, they probably rely on reports and other things.

As for the bashing, I will say that if innoxia stopped posting deadlines and subsequently missing them, and only made updates when they were done, the situation very likely would be a lot calmer, as a lot of the comments are about the deadlines, and about how far innoxia will miss them

Even the supporters must know the reality of the situation, I just don't understand why Innoxia still posts deadlines at this point, or who they do it for
I could be wrong but it seems that half of the complaints are related to Innoxia's low productivity and how little the game progresses? Don't get me wrong, pls. It's a legitimate complaint, I'm not saying you guys are wrong to demand more productivity from this dev.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
There is just one little snag with this. The other games have development cycles too. And sandbox games, like this one, make up a minority of them. So time spent with most of those other games will be limited because the new content will run out.
I am following about three dozen games from this site alone, most of them at some stage of development. That leads to downtime, because they're not all going to coordinate their update releases so I am not left sitting here gripping a softy.
And a comment doesn't take much time to write. (Less so around here because we all know what to expect by this point.)

Plus we get to double-dip, because shitting on the various facets of this game's development provides a similar amount of perverse joy to actually playing it.

I could be wrong but it seems that half of the complaints are related to Innoxia's low productivity and how little the game progresses? Don't get me wrong, pls. It's a legitimate complaint, I'm not saying you guys are wrong to demand more productivity from this dev.
Basically that, yes.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Plus we get to double-dip, because shitting on the various facets of this game's development provides a similar amount of perverse joy to actually playing it.
I imagined something like this... Especially considering the rumors that any criticism is banned from this dev's Discord.

I decided to speak up again about this because it's a little uncomfortable... I used to like this game in the past, and to see it end like this is really sad.

At least I could get a good lesson from Innoxia: Never promise deadlines.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
At least I could get a good lesson from Innoxia: Never promise deadlines.
It is unfortunate, but it's not like it came out of nowhere. And it isn't just about being habitually late. Odd design choices, bloating updates with clothes and races, a coding ethos apparently inspired by a spaghetti dinner.
And I feel confident in saying the bitchfest would eventually slow to a crawl if Inno could stop wearing her ass like a hat and buckle down. But the odds of that happening are not great.

As for you promising deadlines, a few extra days will not do any harm as long as the update is decent. But there are always going to be some people determined to be frustrated.
The difference between a few perpetually unhappy whiners and our little Torch and Pitchfork convention is... well, the entirety of Inno's career up to this point.
So, uh... just don't be Inno and you should be okay, I guess.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
That might be apart of it, but the big reason as to why we're not seeing anything meaningful added to the game since it came out is Innoxia himself. This is supposedly supposed to be his full time job, he even posts his work schedule...but constant delays and excuses for those delays, and even at the end of the delays...nothing substantial is added. Besides there are other indie projects that have patreons and still manage to make meaningful progress on their game while listening to their supporters, so I don't really see how Innoxia can use that as an excuse at this point.
Ok. Then don't excuse it. Don't read his blog posts. Use the Watch feature. Leave. Come back when there is an update.

If you're a Patreon supporter, tell him directly. If it bothers you that much, pull your funding. Spend it on another Patreon project. Or go buy a cup of coffee. I'm a dark roast black coffee guy myself but I'm curious about trying a THC coffee now that its legal in my state.

Lukeseagreen12

Jul 15, 2018
as far as i know,there's only one way,and is to use lolilith's throne mod,aside from the loli content,it lets you take off the level cap,increase xp,money and essense multipliers,and a bunch of other things,also you can just adjust the minimum age to +18,if you don't like stumbling upon minors on the game

edit:the mod is made on the .jar file,so you'll be basically redownloading a modded copy of the game,and its not the most recent version,the mod is 4.7_83
so even with all this bull, im tired of being at lv 50 so if anyone can put a link to this because i've been searching for lifting cap i would appriciate it, i couldn't find the mod anywhere.

Reactions: Gerdybird43

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Can i play this on mobile? I like to play games while laying down on the bed.
If you have a pc(or mac), you can use some remote access software(anydesk, teamviewer, chrome remote desktop etc.) and play this game remotely and stream the gameplay from a pc to an android device via home Wi-Fi.

Reactions: Toonzie

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man it's been months since I last played (in fact I think I stopped playing when they nerfed the money you could get from Milk Slaves) which takes me to a question I need answered:

What job now gives you the most money from your slaves? (I know the "buy drinks-enchant drinks-resell drinks" trick to get lots of money, just want them doing something that makes them able to pay for themselves as the quadruple slave room now costs me more than their income.)

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Man it's been months since I last played (in fact I think I stopped playing when they nerfed the money you could get from Milk Slaves) which takes me to a question I need answered:

What job now gives you the most money from your slaves? (I know the "buy drinks-enchant drinks-resell drinks" trick to get lots of money, just want them doing something that makes them able to pay for themselves as the quadruple slave room now costs me more than their income.)
Milking still seems to be the best choice overall, it's just not anywhere near as profitable but with a few demons transformed to be as productive as possible you can still make a decent buck

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
If you have a pc(or mac), you can use some remote access software(anydesk, teamviewer, chrome remote desktop etc.) and play this game remotely and stream the gameplay from a pc to an android device via home Wi-Fi.
Oh yeah i got anydesk, but does it really work? Imma try it then, thanks for the tips

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
User interface has an annoying popup that, although helps identify certain things, actually gets in the way of selecting said items. Probably the most annoying game feature I've ever seen.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So what exactly causes physique to decrease? Started playing this recently and my physique has gone down from 21 to 16 in about 2 days game time and I'm not sure why.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So what exactly causes physique to decrease? Started playing this recently and my physique has gone down from 21 to 16 in about 2 days game time and I'm not sure why.
Did you lose potion effects, gain debuffs, change your race, or reset skill points? Those are the only things I could guess. Physique doesn't seem to decrease on its own considering it's a core stat, at least not that I remember, so...

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
Man, I try not to shit on innoxia too much but someone has made about 30 new races in about a month yet it takes innoxia about half of a year to make one. :LOL:

Reactions: bloboto
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes