OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
My fellow coomers.
A gentle reminder, in case any of you forgot, Inno included in her latest apology post that she would post weekly progress report.
That post was on 26/3. Today is 5/4.
Not a single thing changed.

P.S: The most recent delay change started from 11 March. If you start reading from there it's like a really badly written comedy.

"(...) the bad news is that I'm going to have to delay v0.4.8's release by another week. (...) The good news is that I'm very confident that I'll get everything done in time for next week, so there really shouldn't be another delay."

" I know that I said in my previous post that I was very confident that there'd be no more delays (...) I'm going to say that it'll be another week before release."

" I won't give a release date for this next version again."
Maybe she is doing an 10gb update you never know y'know?

• Haha
Reactions: alex200376

Fox_Fluf

Jun 24, 2021
how far does the story currently go? My game glitched out after entering the second city/ town so I stopped trying, is it worth progressing past that point?

Zaravon

Sep 26, 2021
>

Hello again,

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still working on this next update, and while I've made progress over this past week, I'm still a little ways off getting this next version finished. So far I've added a bank to Dominion and Elis, expanded Vicky's content, added an internal map for Pix's gym and added a new character to it, and added a few other minor things. I'm still working on the main quest content, but once finished it'll have added a new internal map for the Enforcer station in Elis, a couple of new characters, and an area to fight through which involves these characters.

To avoid disappointment, I'm still not going to give a release date for this next version, but I'm doing my best to get it finished as soon as I can. I'll make another progress news post by the end of the weekend, and will also make another artwork poll tomorrow. Thank you all so much for your support and continued interest in Lilith's Throne. I'll do my best to make this version worth the wait!

To the great surprise of no-one, Inno once again cannot post a release to save their life. Fucking hell. It wouldn't be so annoying if the last public build wasn't in November.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
how far does the story currently go? My game glitched out after entering the second city/ town so I stopped trying, is it worth progressing past that point?
You've gotten to most of it if you've reached Elis. AFAIK, there's another main quest there with fighting the demon centaurs there, but that's pretty much it, and you don't yet fight the next lilin and get a breadcrumb to the next city.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
For some reason even after changing allowed ages game still keeps throwing minors at me...
explore the game configurations,and the mods configuration,you must be missing something for this to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the age prefences tab,in the content options,set everything you don't want to off

set minimum ages to 18,and age shift to 0

i believe that is all,i play the game like this and never seen any minors around.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

from125

Mar 4, 2019
so even with all this bull, im tired of being at lv 50 so if anyone can put a link to this because i've been searching for lifting cap i would appriciate it, i couldn't find the mod anywhere.
there you go:

also for future reference:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Hello again, (...) I'm still a little ways off getting this next version finished.
She made it sounds like there is some progress albeit slow but remember: most those things that she described were already envisioned since the first post. Before someone can say "but but but she sidetracked and added a few more features", it just means that she has finished those features in the first place, decided to not release it to delay the build further, so I'm going to say that fat chances are she hadn't done anything until probably a few days ago. What she gonna publish next will be the fruit of all those time past since v0.4.7.5, which was the end of February. Man, those subscribers really got some golden hearts to tolerate her efficiency, didn't they.

Reactions: deltajan and Muxia

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
There's a switcher fetish but I can't seem to switch dominant and submissive in scene. How do you do it?
Due to the way the encounters are structured, it's not possible.
Now that I think about it, I'm not actually sure what the switch fetish actually does other than give a free +5 physique.

Reactions: Michael967

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
explore the game configurations,and the mods configuration,you must be missing something for this to happen.

in the age prefences tab,in the content options,set everything you don't want to off

set minimum ages to 18,and age shift to 0

i believe that is all,i play the game like this and never seen any minors around.
Ah, i set age preference but didn't find NPC mod settings

Iren_Waen

Feb 2, 2020
as far as i know,there's only one way,and is to use lolilith's throne mod,aside from the loli content,it lets you take off the level cap,increase xp,money and essense multipliers,and a bunch of other things,also you can just adjust the minimum age to +18,if you don't like stumbling upon minors on the game

edit:the mod is made on the .jar file,so you'll be basically redownloading a modded copy of the game,and its not the most recent version,the mod is 4.7_83
Where does one aquire this mod? I can't seem to find it.

• Angry
Reactions: DAIMOND

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Welp, time for a sig update: now with search instructions combined with an exploit to exceed the character limit.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Due to the way the encounters are structured, it's not possible.
Now that I think about it, I'm not actually sure what the switch fetish actually does other than give a free +5 physique.
It is an extra 5 physique at the cost of weakness to two teases. Provided the character isn't just a first-turn fight-ender and the opponent happens to have the right fetishes as to have those teases.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
My fellow coomers.
A gentle reminder, in case any of you forgot, Inno included in her latest apology post that she would post weekly progress report.
That post was on 26/3. Today is 5/4.
Not a single thing changed.

P.S: The most recent delay change started from 11 March. If you start reading from there it's like a really badly written comedy.

"(...) the bad news is that I'm going to have to delay v0.4.8's release by another week. (...) The good news is that I'm very confident that I'll get everything done in time for next week, so there really shouldn't be another delay."

" I know that I said in my previous post that I was very confident that there'd be no more delays (...) I'm going to say that it'll be another week before release."

" I won't give a release date for this next version again."
1680738098511.png

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes