SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I've been fighting dozens of slimes, but I haven't found a single biojuice canister(except for the five in the Slime Queen's lair). I've searched for ´´biojuice´´ in the past six or seven changelogs, but haven't found anything about them being removed or anything. Am I just missing something?

I did use the forum's search function, but most posts about them that I found of course say that slimes drop them.

I seem to recall the alleyway trader selling a few a some point, but that's too inconsistent.

Last edited:

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I've been fighting dozens of slimes, but I haven't found a single biojuice canister(except for the five in the Slime Queen's lair). I've searched for ´´biojuice´´ in the past six or seven changelogs, but haven't found anything about them being removed or anything. Am I just missing something?

I did use the forum's search function, but most posts about them that I found of course say that slimes drop them.

I seem to recall the alleyway trader selling a few a some point, but that's too inconsistent.
try the slimes that appear on the caves or submission,not sure if this affects anything though

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
try the slimes that appear on the caves or submission,not sure if this affects anything though
Those are the only ones I've been fighting. I thought for some reason doing the Slime Queen quest would do anything about it, but it seemingly didn't.

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Those are the only ones I've been fighting. I thought for some reason doing the Slime Queen quest would do anything about it, but it seemingly didn't.
First encouter in submission and I dropped 2, something is very wrong with your version of the game my friend
Przechwytywanie.JPG

Make sure you are fighting enemies with SLIME in their name and check their inventory

Last edited:

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
First encouter in submission and I dropped 2, something is very wrong with your version of the game my friend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure you are fighting enemies with SLIME in their name and check their inventory

I loaded up the game again, and now it works.
Maybe I played a scuffed version without paying attention. That's my best guess.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I thought it was three months.
Yeah, just read back in another thread and it's three months radio silence. Maybe it's a year without update? I'm pretty sure SOMETHING for one year makes it count for abandoned... unless I just pulled that out of my ass, somehow.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
No matter how bad Inno is with making timely updates, nobody can argue that the game is abandoned. The interval between updates is far too long, and the content is usually pretty lacking, but it's obvious the game is still getting worked on. We even have semi-regular news from Inno (mostly about delays).
Delay announcements are the only recognizable schedule Inno has anymore.

Reactions: B2B2 and iev

Codism

Jun 17, 2020
I just started playing the game and after an hour I realized that I am missing part of the UI. The lower left equip/map menu seems to be missing the 5 icons for the phone and settings and whatnot. Additionally, it cuts off the bottom row of my equipped clothing menu. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Alternatively, are there any hotkeys that I can use to access the cellphone and settings instead?

Screenshot 2023-04-12 011253.png

Reactions: OneWayMissile

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Do "cum color" and "cum modifier" affect anything? In the text of the scene did not see the difference. In the description of items "stained" during the scene, there is no change in the description other than "It has been dirtied by sexual fluids!" . Does it make sense to change the color of sperm and sperm modifiers other than those marked with "*"?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes