Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Can Vicky lose her cock? It looks like in one of her portraits she is missing it.
She cannot, at least not currently. According to Inno's latest blog post, though, Vicky is getting more content, so that might be part of it if that content actually makes it in.

Do "cum color" and "cum modifier" affect anything? In the text of the scene did not see the difference. In the description of items "stained" during the scene, there is no change in the description other than "It has been dirtied by sexual fluids!" . Does it make sense to change the color of sperm and sperm modifiers other than those marked with "*"?
They affect nothing outside of the random words used to describe your fluids in sex scenes.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I just started playing the game and after an hour I realized that I am missing part of the UI. The lower left equip/map menu seems to be missing the 5 icons for the phone and settings and whatnot. Additionally, it cuts off the bottom row of my equipped clothing menu. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Alternatively, are there any hotkeys that I can use to access the cellphone and settings instead?

View attachment 2539920
Try resizing the window to make it taller if you haven't already. For shortcuts, Hit the P key for the phone, where the menu should look like this:

screen36.png

As you can see the shortcuts are in the upper right of each button. Ctrl + 5 generally lets you exit sub menus. Esc to enter the main menu which looks like this minus the Mod Option:

From there you can access the options for major settings like font size and measurement units.

The moded version I believe has an exe, but it's forbidden to post it here since it adds forbidden content.
I have a link with a description of the forbidden content in my sig and none of the mods said a thing about it.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

randomblessing

Dec 8, 2019
So I may just be a big dumb dipshit that hasn't looked in right places for mods, but are there any that give any visuals like Degrees of Lewdity has or is text and the images on the character information pages (in game) all we get?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I have a link with a description of the forbidden content in my sig and none of the mods said a thing about it.
Yeah that's fine as far as I am aware, it's just not going to get a thread ever or get added to the main page. I should have worded that better.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I just started playing the game and after an hour I realized that I am missing part of the UI. The lower left equip/map menu seems to be missing the 5 icons for the phone and settings and whatnot. Additionally, it cuts off the bottom row of my equipped clothing menu. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Alternatively, are there any hotkeys that I can use to access the cellphone and settings instead?

View attachment 2539920
Im sorry but if thats an legit bug thats hilarious lol. Inno forgeting an whole part of the UI is comedy gold

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Guys, I'm new to this game.
Run. Or stay for the crapshow. I warned you.
For your question, there is no marriage in this game. At least in the sandbox portion of the game, which is 99% of it. You enslave people. Nyan at the clothing shop has romance quest but it's sappy and I don't think there is a marriage event for her written yet.

Reactions: Amarinth12

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Really? I came from CoC2 and everyone is hyping this game up.
For player freedom and customizability this is miles ahead of CoC2. But the dev is also infamous for never hitting a planned update on time, and even missing the 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th planned time for the update after failing the first. The code is a mess though people are helping inno try to fix it. And the main story has barely moved at all in years.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Run. Or stay for the crapshow. I warned you.
For your question, there is no marriage in this game. At least in the sandbox portion of the game, which is 99% of it. You enslave people. Nyan at the clothing shop has romance quest but it's sappy and I don't think there is a marriage event for her written yet.
Not to mention that her mom will make it into a three way relationship if you go far enough.

Guys, I'm new to this game. Who are the monogamous characters?
If you mean people that only want one partner, Meraxis my go to she's near impossible to piss her off for long and is only DTF with you. Helena the Harpy Queen is also a decent option as long as you don't take her virginity. If you do till that soil she'll become a mega slut and screw everything that moves.

Im interesed into this game bcuz it has some very detailed characters. Im learning how to use SD with Dreamshaper. Is there any simple way to get all named characters details. Like what they are wearing, how they look excacly etc?
here is my Rose. If u like it like my post :)

View attachment 2545764
The appearances of most major character can be found on . Finding out their outfit details is a little trickier. Each character's default clothing requires digging in the source code under and looking at each character's EquipClothing function. This is Rose's outfit, for example:

Java:
@Override
    public void equipClothing(List<EquipClothingSetting> settings) {

this.unequipAllClothingIntoVoid(true, true);

this.equipMainWeaponFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateWeapon("innoxia_cleaning_feather_duster"));

this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_groin_vstring", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_chest_fullcup_bra", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_maid_dress", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_maid_headpiece", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_maid_sleeves", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_maid_stockings", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_maid_heels", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);
        this.equipClothingFromNowhere(Main.game.getItemGen().generateClothing("innoxia_neck_bell_collar", PresetColour.CLOTHING_BLACK, false), true, this);

}
Details about each piece of clothing can be found in their respective xml files under res/clothing/ along with their in game images. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Anon1341

SekiYuri

Apr 14, 2023
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned anything like this or not, but am I doing something wrong with this?

I turned on the "Furry Tail Penetration" option which says it makes ALL tails suitable for penetration. Then, when transforming my Elemental, it says ones marked with * are suitable (which is all of them) and they must either be prehensile (marked with + (which is only feline, demon, mouse, rat, panther, salamander, and snake)) or be 50% of the character's height.

However, if I select Fox Tail and make it 50% of my elemental's height, it doesn't show up in any sex scene. I've also tested Raccoon and Wolf Tails, and I've tried making them anywhere from 50% to 150% of the elemental's height and it still doesn't show any tail penetration in sex scenes.
Meanwhile, feline, demon, and the others with + have multiple options in the sex menu, despite none of the others I test having it.

Is this bugged (and if so, is there any way to fix it that doesn't rely on a game update?) or am I just failing to understand what it's saying?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Really? I came from CoC2 and everyone is hyping this game up.
It is an experience and there are some neato mods to add some replaying. Looking back I think I enjoyed it quite a lot when I was a new arrival but once I was done the current content it really started to grate on me that things were planned for 'the next version' only for that version to get delayed five times before releasing half done without the feature/content I wanted.

Reactions: domdale and moth34

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I do not have the bleeding edge version but it is a low probability to have changed in that compared to what I have.

The coding is bleh, and misordered so it doesn't do what it describes in the text.

First it checks if a tail has been tagged as never suitable and returns no for penetration. Harpies, raptors, rabbits, badgers, pigs, some mod races.

Then it checks if it has been tagged as suitable with a subcheck for prehensileness or length vs you height to decide if yes or no. The + marks.

Finally the part that matters to you. All tails that are not tagged as suitable or unsuitable are in a final check category where if the option is set then it will check if the tail is prehensile but not the 'or length vs height' option.

Solution is make your fox tails prehensite but I don't know if there is an option to customize tail traits to make a prehensile fox tail.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So I may just be a big dumb dipshit that hasn't looked in right places for mods, but are there any that give any visuals like Degrees of Lewdity has or is text and the images on the character information pages (in game) all we get?
Whilst it would be incredible if the game could generate an illustration of the MC or an NPC from the information in character descriptions, this will likely never be a feature. The way the game uses multiple variables to describe characters means that there are just too many possible combinations.

For example, the game lists five levels of femininity, five body sizes, five muscle definition states and at least a dozen breast sizes. That means that any illustration system would not only need 1500 different torso variations, but every single torso item would need 1500 variations.

Even without factoring in that such a system would require hard work and competent coding - neither of which are Inno's strong suit - the sheer number of options is likely to place it forever out of reach.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned anything like this or not, but am I doing something wrong with this?

I turned on the "Furry Tail Penetration" option which says it makes ALL tails suitable for penetration. Then, when transforming my Elemental, it says ones marked with * are suitable (which is all of them) and they must either be prehensile (marked with + (which is only feline, demon, mouse, rat, panther, salamander, and snake)) or be 50% of the character's height.

However, if I select Fox Tail and make it 50% of my elemental's height, it doesn't show up in any sex scene. I've also tested Raccoon and Wolf Tails, and I've tried making them anywhere from 50% to 150% of the elemental's height and it still doesn't show any tail penetration in sex scenes.
Meanwhile, feline, demon, and the others with + have multiple options in the sex menu, despite none of the others I test having it.

Is this bugged (and if so, is there any way to fix it that doesn't rely on a game update?) or am I just failing to understand what it's saying?
Must be something recent. I use a moded version, but was able to recreate the bug by transforming my elemental to have multiple fox tails then looking for the tail tease option. I noticed an asterix next to every tail indicating the potential for penetration, despite that being false. To confirm I also attempted the same with horse and squirrel. Neither of them have the prehensile tag, so predictably they did not yield the option.

Solution is make your fox tails prehensite but I don't know if there is an option to customize tail traits to make a prehensile fox tail.
There isn't a way to change tail properties, not even with save editing or debug mode.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
>Tail attributes discussion
There isn't even a color choice for these, tends to opt to use your skin/hair color automatically for some reason, so it's not surprising that prehensile options aren't a thing for tails that are generally lacking in more fine tuned muscle control. Unless things have changed since I've last played, tails, wings, and horns probably still need the same level of customization other parts of the body have.

Last edited:

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Whilst it would be incredible if the game could generate an illustration of the MC or an NPC from the information in character descriptions, this will likely never be a feature. The way the game uses multiple variables to describe characters means that there are just too many possible combinations.

For example, the game lists five levels of femininity, five body sizes, five muscle definition states and at least a dozen breast sizes. That means that any illustration system would not only need 1500 different torso variations, but every single torso item would need 1500 variations.

Even without factoring in that such a system would require hard work and competent coding - neither of which are Inno's strong suit - the sheer number of options is likely to place it forever out of reach.
It'll happen with this or another game like it once AI gets a little more common. We're on the edge of it being a thing and it's no longer something in some impossible sci-fi future. Will be interesting for sure to see how games use these features.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes