HuiEtyud

May 16, 2019
So what exactly causes physique to decrease? Started playing this recently and my physique has gone down from 21 to 16 in about 2 days game time and I'm not sure why.
If you swap out gear, some have physique stat scores. I usually play with cheats, so I get clothing that I like and then essence the ever-loving shit out of it. However, if you have the Flames, you can swing by Kate's shop (the pregnancy-crazy demon in the mall) and imbue a tattoo to add Physique points to counterbalance any losses. At least until you can figure out why you're losing points.

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
User interface has an annoying popup that, although helps identify certain things, actually gets in the way of selecting said items. Probably the most annoying game feature I've ever seen.
Do you know of a way to shut it off its so annoying.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
Man, I try not to shit on innoxia too much but someone has made about 30 new races in about a month yet it takes innoxia about half of a year to make one. :LOL:
i wish someone like that would focus a bit on the slave/management mechanics ingame. i thought inno would never add or change it beyond a few balance updates and keep on doing some weird "transform your shit into something and farm to fuck some "unique" npc".

seriously this feels kinda taking away the freedom to do whatever you want next to the story, but so far there are a few preset transformation potions from events, the diary farm and the filly training. the only thing that keeps you somewhat free in your decisions is the breeding guessing game.

also i am to tired of those patchnotes saying nothing at all just to add a bit more equipment or maybe a race or itemset :/ lets hope we get a story or management update in the next 5 years~

Reactions: deltajan

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I'm still bewildered that of the sub sections like snow leopards and german shepards, there's no way to get those with potions or custom slave makers. No minks or skunks is also strange.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
as far as i know,there's only one way,and is to use lolilith's throne mod,aside from the loli content,it lets you take off the level cap,increase xp,money and essense multipliers,and a bunch of other things,also you can just adjust the minimum age to +18,if you don't like stumbling upon minors on the game

edit:the mod is made on the .jar file,so you'll be basically redownloading a modded copy of the game,and its not the most recent version,the mod is 4.7_83
For some reason even after changing allowed ages game still keeps throwing minors at me...

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Man it's been months since I last played (in fact I think I stopped playing when they nerfed the money you could get from Milk Slaves) which takes me to a question I need answered:

What job now gives you the most money from your slaves? (I know the "buy drinks-enchant drinks-resell drinks" trick to get lots of money, just want them doing something that makes them able to pay for themselves as the quadruple slave room now costs me more than their income.)
Office job seems to be a good choice as well.

Also, technically the best way to make money is to capture demons i think

Reactions: NODOGAN

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Can companions use level drain? I have a greater succubus companion that I'm trying to level up but it doesn't look like it works for them (still only gets the one exp at the end of the fight though).

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
I tried it against a random enemy in the bat caves and it didn't seem to work though. Defeated them, let my companion take them, and nothing. Weird.
Everything works on version 0.4.7, I checked it just the other day. Is the skill enabled? The reverse is unlikely, but still make sure that the companion has it selected in the list of active ones. In addition, the companion may not bring the enemy to orgasm, quickly satisfying himself and completing the scene. To prevent this from happening, I recommend pressing "Threesome" - then the scene will not end until you press "stop" yourself, which will allow you to squeeze out all the experience from the enemy to the drop, but not one level at best.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
My fellow coomers.
A gentle reminder, in case any of you forgot, Inno included in her latest apology post that she would post weekly progress report.
That post was on 26/3. Today is 5/4.
Not a single thing changed.

P.S: The most recent delay change started from 11 March. If you start reading from there it's like a really badly written comedy.

"(...) the bad news is that I'm going to have to delay v0.4.8's release by another week. (...) The good news is that I'm very confident that I'll get everything done in time for next week, so there really shouldn't be another delay."

" I know that I said in my previous post that I was very confident that there'd be no more delays (...) I'm going to say that it'll be another week before release."

" I won't give a release date for this next version again."

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i stopped caring and following the "news" a long time ago. if theres something ready, then theres something here. other than that its just a sad lolcow, probably burnt out, who delivers an old comedy routine....

e: but since i ve read that theres a bit more stuff added to the slave management part of the game earlier, i have to confess... i am looking at this thread on a regular basis again...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where can I find the exe version? In the files I downloaded, I couldn't find it anywhere
You either have to wait for the public release or build it yourself via the github. Considering how small the updates usually are it's probably best to wait the ~3-6 months between the public builds.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes