BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The story in the game is very short, the sandbox part of the game, while wide, is very shallow. Yes, some clothes consist of 4 different parts each of which you can color independently, but it doesn't bring anything to the game. You can pierce bodyparts with dozens - maybe even hundreds - of different piercings but functionally they're all exactly the same.
There is something to say about the "paper doll" aspect of it, which yeah it really could use a render. Shame only CoC/TITs ever even tried to do that. Even if they quickly got rid of it.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
To the dev, I have 2 suggestions for the next update -

Add a blood transformation option, which will make the mc look human on the outside,
But possess passives of another morph.
Eg - a human body with dragon blood will provide dragon passives but make mc look human.

Ability to enchant cigarettes, which can make the smoking last forever or for a really long time, since it may help u imagine urself cooler .

Reactions: Barri

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
To the dev, I have 2 suggestions for the next update -

Add a blood transformation option, which will make the mc look human on the outside,
But possess passives of another morph.
Eg - a human body with dragon blood will provide dragon passives but make mc look human.

Ability to enchant cigarettes, which can make the smoking last forever or for a really long time, since it may help u imagine urself cooler .
Bro trust me, it would be faster to learn programming and mod it yourself rather than waiting for the Dev to release a new update

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
So let me get this straight, all of our custom images get deleted unless we remember to extract them before updating? I guess I should have read the notes before doing so because they're all gone now.

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
anyone can help with how i instal mod?
Go to the main folder and open the "res" folder, then the "mods" folder. When you download and unzip a mod, you should be left with a folder with the author's name. Place this folder into the "mods" folder.

So for example, let's say you want to download the daily income mod by Tidurian. First, you download the mod and unzip it. This will leave you with a folder titled "tidurian". You then move the folder to the "mods" folder. The path should look something like this: liliths-throne-public-dev\res\mods\tidurian

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

WHGDYukzMr4

Apr 13, 2020
There is a jar v0.4.8.0 for linux. It requires openjdk-19. JavaFX v18.0.2 included (v19.0.2 is a bit bugged). Built with maven.

---

God bless St.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
How do you deposit money in the bank?
After entering the bank proceed right until you reach a room with a yellow safe icon.(to your right after entering the bank).
screen01.png

Then dump your cash the same way you would store it in your room: With those nifty transfer buttons near the bottom of your inventory.
screen04.png

While I'm here: Anyone know how to speed up the compile time with Maven. It takes at least 10 minutes to build no mater how small the change and it's gotten annoying.

RoseE74

May 17, 2022
Are you sure about that? I'm using EndevourOS (Arch based) and combing open-jdk with open-jfx got the game running. For Ubuntu and Mint (Debian based) it's a similar affair.

If you haven't yet, check if Fedora has a similar package with dnf search open-jfk to find the appropriate. Then install the version that matches your jdk. Or you can continue to use the Oracle's Java. Nothing's wrong with that.

The game not running from GUI could be remedied by adjusting the application settings to run java -jar when you click .jar files, though the exact method is dependent on which desktop (or spin as Fedora puts it) you're using.
I wasn't even aware of Open-JFK's existence- that's probably the key difference here. Wasn't even aware application settings could do that, just that there was a box in Properties to set it as executable. (Kinda just getting past basic console and functions..) That said, I did use java -jar in console (probably didn't work for lack of open-jfk.)

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
anyone got the oni race mod? i seem to have lost track of it when transferring mods between verisons

never mind, found it

Last edited:

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
So, late to the party but just discovered this game. Seems like one of those games stuck in the eternal dev cycle, but does anyone know if there are plans to make fetishes and lust more impactful? Right now it seems like it's all just flavor fluff, you can have your lust maxed out and close to orgasm, with say, the buttslut perk as you're getting fucked in the ass, and you can still try to beg them to stop or resist, it feels like fetishes or lust, for the player, don't really do anything. I know there's options that are more corruptive that open up due to the fetishes, but you'd still have to actively choose to do those things, which is fine if you want to play as a slut, but if you want to play a more naive or pure character that gets corrupted into a slut, it's not really possible.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes