BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit sex scenes/encounter to other people in the room to it?

I can already tweak existing actors, but how to add? Is it even possible?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
It did? What changed and why was it changed? Same for the companion system strange to hear it was removed.
I think the two issues are intertwined. I don't have any proof but I'm going with 'super donors' happened as those were the kind of changes where you just tell the suggester to go away unless they are a big chunk of your bank.

I believe the sex system originally used a weighted random choice to decide what sex act NPCs wanted to do next during sex, it worked well enough in terms of reading like real sex with varied choices and NPCs behaved fairly well when the player was not the controller for many acts. I think someone complained their fetish combination was never rolling unless they made the NPC hate many of the vanilla acts so the system was tweaked repeatedly getting worse or buggy before reaching the point it currently is.

The changes made NPCs overly focused on what they love/want which made the sex duller and either it was added or was always there but it brought forth an issue of NPCs quitting sex because they couldn't do what they wanted as the controller and apparently just having them jack/jill themself off over your defeated form to completion or until you were done with a different enemy NPC wasn't Innos solution. The leaving sex issue got much worse if your brought a partner as they would seem to hyper focus on the PC when Partner should be a valid choice for their fetishes or act.

The second was the non-humanoid body types, it made the 'I can't do what I want so I'm leaving the sex' issue much worse especially with partners as you needed specific poses for specific acts.

Partners also didn't do so well with the combat overhaul as they went from often getting beaten up to just almost always being knocked out in the first round.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I hope that eventually when or if this game is finished that's actually good because one thing I LOVE about this game is the sheer amount of player customization you have is unsurpassed. I mean the fact that you can have breast milk or cum be any color you want it to be and that you can even change the properties of it is just so damn cool to me!

Plus I can actually be a Dragon in this game unlike COC 2 and you can become a full on Demon in this game without consequences also unlike COC 2, so hopefully the game gets finished and the fact that is game is moddable and can make the game even better.

So one day hopefully or eventually I look forward to the day this game gets finished.

Because in my opinion as far as it stands when this game is or ever gets finished it will be objectively better than COC2 and maybe TITs but let me not get ahead of myself of course.

This game has its flaws, yes but they pale in comparison to the Flaws of COC 2 without a doubt period!
CoC2 put outs the same level of content every month that LT gets about every year. They're going to be on CoC5 or 6 before LT is done.

Reactions: BBGunna

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Funny you should mention that. Part of that one mod beta is a balance pass, reducing the limit to 10 while making enchantments both more potent and more expensive. You can still have your rose enchanted with +50 Arcane and Physique, but it costs a couple thousand essence. Even funnier is that reducing the enchantment limit also reduces the size of save files and therefore the load times.
Is all the boss gear you find from quests and the like worthless?
I mean I beat 60 imps in 5 waves and only got a perk that lets me do 25% more damage to imps as well. So those rewards are still worthless.

Also record in releases just happened, version TWO new updates, one of which adds some content just came out.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is all the boss gear you find from quests and the like worthless?
I mean I beat 60 imps in 5 waves and only got a perk that lets me do 25% more damage to imps as well. So those rewards are still worthless.

Also record in releases just happened, version TWO new updates, one of which adds some content just came out.
Ok that perk's still useless in the mod. It gives you +100% damage to imps. Yes the same imps you proved you can handle in droves without breaking a sweat. Lots of special gear got crazy stat boosts as to make them not useless and the max values on stats and enchantment capacity were increased to accommodate. The Dark Siren's Amulet, for example, grants +125% spell damage and efficiency, 125 arcane, and 125 corruption. Naturally this buffs some bosses as a result.

As for the update, I'm salty about the elemental nerf. Now I actually have to use one of my braincells to beat foes on Lillith mode.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
"After having sex with Vicky three times, she will try to dominate you, and if you submit then it will unlock more content with her."

Does anyone know how to sex with her? She is the ower 'Arcane Arts', i think.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
"After having sex with Vicky three times, she will try to dominate you, and if you submit then it will unlock more content with her."

iirc other than shop options there's also interaction option to show weakness or something like that, which i guess would arouse her

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Ok that perk's still useless in the mod. It gives you +100% damage to imps. Yes the same imps you proved you can handle in droves without breaking a sweat. Lots of special gear got crazy stat boosts as to make them not useless and the max values on stats and enchantment capacity were increased to accommodate. The Dark Siren's Amulet, for example, grants +125% spell damage and efficiency, 125 arcane, and 125 corruption. Naturally this buffs some bosses as a result.

As for the update, I'm salty about the elemental nerf. Now I actually have to use one of my braincells to beat foes on Lillith mode.
The beta versions the one linked in your flair right?
Oh yeah also the posts about the beta of that mod have all been deleted by the jannies it seems

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Have try whithout succes to do double penetration stuff but no succes so far
Was satisfied with the ass, pussy combo but since i have discovered that you have a scene (the doberman bully, wolfgand if i'm not mistaken) that add a dp scene i was wondering if that possible outside of specific scene.

Also is it possible to edit permanent npc ?

Thank by advance =)

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the game has no pictures or anything else.... just to let you know; i created my charater and when looking in the mirror or looking at my character or the starting girl you are given the option to have sex with there are no pictures or animations. just descriptions

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019

Arthur asks you to pick up a package from her. She will ask you to pay with your body (or 100 flames).

Edit: It is the quest "Arthur's Experiment".

Reactions: medassin

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Was satisfied with the ass, pussy combo but since i have discovered that you have a scene (the doberman bully, wolfgand if i'm not mistaken) that add a dp scene i was wondering if that possible outside of specific scene.

Thank by advance =)
Having a little trouble understanding, you are asking if there is a way to do two insertions but in the same hole rather than two insertions and two holes?

edit permanent npc, as far as I know you can't directly edit the shop keepers and such unless it is specifc to that character's story like feminizing Brax but you can export a copy of them to import as a slave or a guest and then edit that copy.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Thank by advance =)
Double penetrations can be done in all scenes, but require a little bit of setup, depending on if you're a dominant or submissive in the encounter:
  • As a Dominant, the other person has to be allowed to perform penetrations on their own. Other dominants will be able to do so, but other submissives will need to be given permission by you, which will require you to switch your action choices to them and then select "Allow penetrations".
  • As a Submissive, you should* be able to manually initiate DPs when you're already being penetrated and the other dominant is in position to penetrate you.
The big thing, though, is positioning. The most reliable position from what I'e found is to have the penetrated in Doggystyle, then have one character set to "Behind" and the other to "Humping".

As for editing permanent NPCs, not with in-game mechanics (barring the couple that you can enslave and thus transform however you want), but since saves are uncompressed text in this game, you can open your save file in a text editor and change their parts. There's also , another tool, to streamline this.

Marva-

Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone know of a program that can automatically translate game texts into other languages? I don't know if it's even possible but if something like this existed it would help me enjoy the game better

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Double penetrations can be done in all scenes, but require a little bit of setup, depending on if you're a dominant or submissive in the encounter:
  • As a Dominant, the other person has to be allowed to perform penetrations on their own. Other dominants will be able to do so, but other submissives will need to be given permission by you, which will require you to switch your action choices to them and then select "Allow penetrations".
  • As a Submissive, you should* be able to manually initiate DPs when you're already being penetrated and the other dominant is in position to penetrate you.
The big thing, though, is positioning. The most reliable position from what I'e found is to have the penetrated in Doggystyle, then have one character set to "Behind" and the other to "Humping".

As for editing permanent NPCs, not with in-game mechanics (barring the couple that you can enslave and thus transform however you want), but since saves are uncompressed text in this game, you can open your save file in a text editor and change their parts. There's also , another tool, to streamline this.
Thank a lot for the link and the explaination, Have a great day !

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes