rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Does this game have mods? And for which version
As someone else say they are a ton of it, but yeah mostly clothe and race, wich you can find in the discord of the game, also some mod (still in discord) make you abble to create your own custom stuff, cant give you the name sadly it's different from the folder i dowload, moddable something i think) and i have found at least one that give you the abbility to create custom action to sex scene (still discord), they are phobos mod's (wich he create a lot), and probably some modded version of the game i found one long ago but cant remember where and dont have the same pc anymore.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Why will my Jar file not work?
I posted this on March 28th:

"Can't run lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar

Edit: Got Java 8 up to date (v361), and JDK SE 19 installed and active.

Previous releases worked ok (non EXE versions), but this one won't start. Even tried switching my AV off.

TIA"

https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-7-5-pr-innoxia.3564/post-10398986

Still waiting for a response.

Good luck.
bruh how the fuck do I play this game? I downloaded the game and JDK 17, and I can't find the LT.exe or LilithsThrone.jar.
Assuming you're running Windows, you need to make a .bat file in the same folder as the .jar and put this inside it:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_172\bin\javaw" -jar LT.jar
Newer versions of Java actually don't work, so that won't help your case. Just install this one on the side and run the batch file to use that version specifically.

And if this was already answered, I apologize, don't have the time to sort through 10 pages of replies.

chichong

May 7, 2020
2 questions:

1. that mod we don't talk about - the one with age - at each action the screen gets reset to top, and it's annoying especially in sex scenes. How do I fix that?

2. is there a mod that replaces all half-breeds globally? Yeah, I know it makes no sense story-wise but I'd rather have various human races around instead of animals. Just like in options you can set the density of furies, but with half-breeds as well.

thx

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Your character needs to be pregnant with eggs before you can use an ovipositor to lay them, I am not sure but I think having eggs laid inside you doesn't count.
So, the PC needs an egg laying vagina, they need to get said egg laying vagina impregnated, and finally the PC needs to find a receptive cavity for you to lay your eggs into.
If i get i right (it's hard to mistake, but anyway) - PC need to be imregnated with eggs for having an option to put eggs into the others? But my char wasn't been impreg with eggs when option was available.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
DeltaDuster
Well, you almost nailed it.

It's true that the problem is solved by "simply" creating a bat file to launch the jar file instead of simply double clicking over it... but turns out to be not "accurate" that it won't work on newer Java versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that tip about the need of create a bat file should be posted in the OP under the installation spoiler. IMO

Here's a "JAR release" launcher for Windows I've made, just follow the instructions.

Last edited:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Well, one of the LT versions that was posted here and JAR only had issues with newer Java versions which is what prompted me to try that older version. Still, if it works, then it works. Just keep the idea of trying older versions in mind if Inno breaks it again in the future.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
If i get i right (it's hard to mistake, but anyway) - PC need to be imregnated with eggs for having an option to put eggs into the others? But my char wasn't been impreg with eggs when option was available.
The only thing I have seen cause a situation similar to what you describe is when the PC/NPC has the 'Risk of Pregnancy', but the chance is so high that impregnation is guaranteed, the egg laying option would sometimes appear for me even though my character (or the NPC) would still be able to lay eggs even though they weren't technically pregnant yet. The 'Risk of pregnancy' status effect would disappear and it would look like your character (or the NPC) had laid eggs without being pregnant or even at risk of pregnancy.

I may be completely wrong about how the oviposition stuff works, but I am pretty sure that the PC (or NPC) needs to have an egg laying vagina, the character needs to have an ovipositor of some type, and the character needs to be pregnant.
If you met all of those conditions you should be able to lay your eggs inside another character, the exception to that is if that particular orifice already has eggs inside it. So, if you are trying to lay eggs inside a characters ass and they already have eggs previously laid in their ass, you can't lay another set of eggs in them.

Without seeing your character or actually being there to see everything that was going on when you clicked on the lay egg option while your character WAS NOT PREGNANT, I have no idea what you did or what set of circumstances conspired to create the condition that allowed you to lay non-existant eggs inside another character.

Reactions: TalRash4

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The only thing I have seen cause a situation similar to what you describe is when the PC/NPC has the 'Risk of Pregnancy', but the chance is so high that impregnation is guaranteed, the egg laying option would sometimes appear for me even though my character (or the NPC) would still be able to lay eggs even though they weren't technically pregnant yet. The 'Risk of pregnancy' status effect would disappear and it would look like your character (or the NPC) had laid eggs without being pregnant or even at risk of pregnancy.

I may be completely wrong about how the oviposition stuff works, but I am pretty sure that the PC (or NPC) needs to have an egg laying vagina, the character needs to have an ovipositor of some type, and the character needs to be pregnant.
If you met all of those conditions you should be able to lay your eggs inside another character, the exception to that is if that particular orifice already has eggs inside it. So, if you are trying to lay eggs inside a characters ass and they already have eggs previously laid in their ass, you can't lay another set of eggs in them.

Without seeing your character or actually being there to see everything that was going on when you clicked on the lay egg option while your character WAS NOT PREGNANT, I have no idea what you did or what set of circumstances conspired to create the condition that allowed you to lay non-existant eggs inside another character.
As of 4.8.2 the exception to the vagina requirement are slimes as they can be impregnated from any oraface. I tested this myself with a neutered slime who injested 6cc of semen orally before implanting an egg in the semen donor's bowels. The option doesn't appear upon risk of pregnancy in the climax menu like it used to, but taking a bottle of mother milk (hense entering early pregnancy) unlocks the option in the main sex menu.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
As of 4.8.2 the exception to the vagina requirement are slimes as they can be impregnated from any orifice. I tested this myself with a neutered slime who injested 6cc of semen orally before implanting an egg in the semen donor's bowels. The option doesn't appear upon risk of pregnancy in the climax menu like it used to, but taking a bottle of mother milk (hence entering early pregnancy) unlocks the option in the main sex menu.
Ya know, I have gotten so accustomed to Inno just disappearing after dropping an update that I didn't notice that there was a hotfix to the game to 0.4.8.2 and then another update to 0.4.8.3 to hot fix some bugs with fetishes.

Thanks for the note about the oviposition stuff, I hadn't bothered playing around with it for quite a while. It sounds like the laying eggs during risk of pregnancy was fixed at some point since I last played around with it, so no idea what the other person's problems are.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Ya know, I have gotten so accustomed to Inno just disappearing after dropping an update that I didn't notice that there was a hotfix to the game to 0.4.8.2 and then another update to 0.4.8.3 to hot fix some bugs with fetishes.

Thanks for the note about the oviposition stuff, I hadn't bothered playing around with it for quite a while. It sounds like the laying eggs during risk of pregnancy was fixed at some point since I last played around with it, so no idea what the other person's problems are.
One of the hot fixes also added a new bad end if I recall too, go to the tower first time and it should let you trigger it.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hey guys, do 0.4.5 save files compatible with the new version? Don't really want to start over...
In general save files are always backwards-compatible, I have a couple of saves from before 0.3 that still start up totally fine. The only cases where you might have trouble is if the save has old mods or includes contents from mods that you've removed since then, which may cause trouble/10GB+ error logs.

mokittcboy

Sep 25, 2020
In general save files are always backwards-compatible, I have a couple of saves from before 0.3 that still start up totally fine. The only cases where you might have trouble is if the save has old mods or includes contents from mods that you've removed since then, which may cause trouble/10GB+ error logs.
Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
To be fair, it is a bit ridiculous the amount of hate here. Half the time I think I'm in the DSP threads
I thought the same way when I first entered this thread.
Then I realized just how old and broken this game is and just how terrible the dev is at keeping deadlines.

"Over promise and under deliver" is a damn good way to make your "fans" hate you.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes