BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So Inno basically realized/was told that mod was more stable than her jury rigged mess and decided to copypasta it...
...Realized she had no idea how to do that and needs someone else to do it for her.
To be fair, no matter what you all say, Innos is clearly the less buggy one. I don't have to save and reload to have a map show, or have things randomly not work for no reason.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Really wish there was a way to disable the "pussy too loose/dick too small for pleasure" stuff. With how in-depth the sexual content customization is, I'm surprised it's not an option, or at least not already covered by the "penetrative size-difference" toggle. Could just be a side-effect of me preferring to play my dick-having characters with more "average" to "realistically big" dicks and not like, ridiculous 14in pythons with 3.75in girths (or bigger) I suppose... but if you can toggle relatively "benign" content like lipstick marking/anal/lactation, then I feel like you should be able to toggle whether or not "loose pussy" is even an issue.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Really wish there was a way to disable the "pussy too loose/dick too small for pleasure" stuff. With how in-depth the sexual content customization is, I'm surprised it's not an option, or at least not already covered by the "penetrative size-difference" toggle. Could just be a side-effect of me preferring to play my dick-having characters with more "average" to "realistically big" dicks and not like, ridiculous 14in pythons with 3.75in girths (or bigger) I suppose... but if you can toggle relatively "benign" content like lipstick marking/anal/lactation, then I feel like you should be able to toggle whether or not "loose pussy" is even an issue.
There is a solution, but it's one-sided. Adding muscles to a vagina makes it always as tight as it needs to be for... 'underperforming' members. As you are the registered penis-haver in this situation, this means you will have to carry around transformatives that add that feature and make your partners drink them.
There is no solution in the opposite direction, making a penis always as big as is necessary, but given how Inno enjoys using niche fetishes/races/what have you as update padding, I am sure a magically dimension-changing penis will be along shortly. Or longly. It's your choice!

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
I can't stand the way some of these characters speak. I appreciate the "like, uh" teen zoomer speak thingy, but half of the random encounters speak like fucking pirates. Is there any mod to fix this?
Use the hypnosis watch you get as a result of doing Arthur's little miniquest and use it to remove the slovenly speech from them.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I can't stand the way some of these characters speak. I appreciate the "like, uh" teen zoomer speak thingy, but half of the random encounters speak like fucking pirates. Is there any mod to fix this?
There's two different ways do deal with this.

Method one: Hypnotic Suggestion
  1. Proceed through the main quest until rescuing Author.
  2. Deliver a package for him.
  3. Pay the late fee since being a slave held him up.
  4. Obtain a pocket watch. You can enchant this to remove slovenly speech.
Notes: Works in vanilla; Needs to be performed on every NPC individually; Increases Corruption.

Method two: Keldon's Mod
  1. Download the beta version of the mod from the link in my sig.
  2. Extract in the folder of your choosing and run. This is a separate build of the game.
  3. Look under "Mod Options".
  4. Switch "Enable Slovenly Seach" off.
  5. Optional -- Disable other unwanted features.
Notes: Requires a separate build of the game; Only works on randomly generated NPCs; May require disabling other features; May have additional bugs.

Last edited:

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020

Notes: Works in vanilla; Needs to be performed on every NPC individually; Increases Corruption.

1. Download the Mod from the link in my sig.
  2. Extract in the folder of your choosing and run. This is a separate build of the game.
Notes: Requires a separate build of the game; Only works on randomly generated NPCs; May require disabling other features; May have additional bugs.
Fucking thanks a lot.

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020

1. Download the Mod from the link in my sig.
Wait, am I retarded or is there no "disable slovenly speech" option? Maybe because I'm playing on the latest version and not the beta one.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I forget how to do this. Where do you look if you want to see what your slave has been doing/what Lilith has transformed on them aka when you assign them a job?

Another question, I have a character in the watering hole I like but I probably can't bring them out unless I export them or something, right? Aka I want to enslave them.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I forget how to do this. Where do you look if you want to see what your slave has been doing/what Lilith has transformed on them aka when you assign them a job?

Another question, I have a character in the watering hole I like but I probably can't bring them out unless I export them or something, right? Aka I want to enslave them.
For viewing your slave's activities, you need to convert a room to an Office space. When you have that, there is an occupancy ledger you can view that shows what your slaves were doing for that day.

I am not sure what you mean by 'bring them out', when you refer to characters you met in the Watering Hole. If you are referring to moving them into the Mansion, I am pretty sure that you can't do that. You would need to export their character and then import them back into the game.
You don't have to make them a slave though, you can go to Town Hall and there should be a tile with a purple icon, with a button that says Lodgers. When you go into that screen, there should be an option to Import characters. It won't be your bar buddy, but they will have all the same gear and kinks

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
For viewing your slave's activities, you need to convert a room to an Office space. When you have that, there is an occupancy ledger you can view that shows what your slaves were doing for that day.

I am not sure what you mean by 'bring them out', when you refer to characters you met in the Watering Hole. If you are referring to moving them into the Mansion, I am pretty sure that you can't do that. You would need to export their character and then import them back into the game.
You don't have to make them a slave though, you can go to Town Hall and there should be a tile with a purple icon, with a button that says Lodgers. When you go into that screen, there should be an option to Import characters. It won't be your bar buddy, but they will have all the same gear and kinks
Yea that's what I was referring to in the 'bring them out' part. Thanks for the info!

Now to figure out the watersports kink (playing with the mod because why not and not sure if it's in the base game? Probably is.)

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
any ass eating on this? must have mods too?
Analingus is an available action, although it may be locked off depending on your character's corruption and setting for Sex action bypass under Content Options -> Gameplay. By default, you'll either need at least 51 corruption, or either one of Anal fetish or Oral Performer fetish unlocked under the Desires & Fetishes menu in the in-game phone. If you want access to it without either of the fetishes unlocked (though given the circumstances, why would you?), you can change the Sex action bypass to either Limited or Full, which will allow you to perform the action "early" at the cost of slight corruption gain until you reach the default corruption stat for it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes