ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
Would you care to enlighten us, or is there not enough yet to share? I'd love to have something to occupy my time awaiting the inevitable heat death of the universe.
I finally decided to work on something. It takes what I most enjoy about erotic procedural generation/customization text RPGs and fleshes it out properly. Adds a sprinkle of battlefuck. It's very work-in-progress-ish obviously, but the ideas I have are coming along nicely.

Let me know if you have any interest. It's probably a matter of time before I upload it here, but some stuff is already ready and waiting.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I finally decided to work on something. It takes what I most enjoy about erotic procedural generation/customization text RPGs and fleshes it out properly. Adds a sprinkle of battlefuck. It's very work-in-progress-ish obviously, but the ideas I have are coming along nicely.

Let me know if you have any interest. It's probably a matter of time before I upload it here, but some stuff is already ready and waiting.
Godspeed, sir. May your code compile successfully.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

I've seen this song and dance before. Normally doesn't end well. Maybe you'll be different?

Reactions: AH-64E

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
I've seen this song and dance before. Normally doesn't end well. Maybe you'll be different?
Godspeed, sir. May your code compile successfully.
I can't make any promises, but I'm so fed up that I'd rather try and fail horribly than sit around waiting for Innoxia to make any progress on the game. I started work on the project initially for personal use, just so I can avoid all the annoying stuff in LT and tailor a game to my own tastes, but seeing how much funI have making it, I've decided to go ahead and make it public.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I can't make any promises, but I'm so fed up that I'd rather try and fail horribly than sit around waiting for Innoxia to make any progress on the game. I started work on the project initially for personal use, just so I can avoid all the annoying stuff in LT and tailor a game to my own tastes, but seeing how much funI have making it, I've decided to go ahead and make it public.
I am interested as well to see what kind of stuff people can accomplish.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Agreed, good luck but not going to be interested until you get beyond a barely functional "very work-in-progress-ish" pre0.1 and can show the dedication to constantly update regularly.
I've seen far too many 'passion projects' that fizzle out when they're dashed against the rocks of reality when they realise making a game is hard and not all that rewarding most of the time.

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
Agreed, good luck but not going to be interested until you get beyond a barely functional "very work-in-progress-ish" pre0.1 and can show the dedication to constantly update regularly.
I've seen far too many 'passion projects' that fizzle out when they're dashed against the rocks of reality when they realise making a game is hard and not all that rewarding most of the time.
I am interested as well to see what kind of stuff people can accomplish.
Valid arguments. There's nothing more that I hate than "0.0.0.0.00001a alpha release! See you guys never again."
I'm merely tossing a bone that I'm working on something. I'm fed up with shitty developers, so I'll try doing better by learning from their mistakes. The end result is what matters, and when I have something to deliver to you guys, I'll do it. Won't be wasting people's time with "patch notes 0.0.0.0.0.000000001 -added a print ("Hello world") line! thanks for the support."
That out of the way, don't confuse this with a passion project, it's more like a frustration project because I think we deserve better than getting grifted constantly on all fronts.

paparebbe

Dec 15, 2020
I think in Inno's case, she's one of the few developers that isn't intentionally milking from subs. The key word there is intentionally. She seems to have legitimate mental health issues, and coupled with her inability to stay on target unless supervised, it ends up with her getting nothing done.

That said, yea, it's not an excuse when you're living on 75k a year to do nothing, while people fund you sitting in bed crying until 5PM because you're depressed. She should use some of those funds to get mental help, and some to hire a random kid in Bangladesh to code for her.
Hitting hard like an AGM-114K

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The best thing Inno's done is inspired a bunch of people to start making new games. I can think of three or four of us who are not around all that often anymore who all have projects in the works as well lol

There's nothing more that I hate than "0.0.0.0.00001a alpha release! See you guys never again."
And that's why it'll likely be years before anyone sees anything I'm working on lol

Iren_Waen

Feb 2, 2020

I am indeed interested and wish you good fortune on your endeavors

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can you make friendly occupants in the mansion to rape you and your slaves? Can you make friendly occupants in the mansion to rape you and your slaves?
I'm not sure if house guests will automatically try to initiate sex with household slaves, as the "Sex Toy"/"Breeding Bitch" permission concerns other slaves. However, you can do a little workaround by adding a guest to your party (you'll have to re-enable parties under Content Options -> Gameplay), then initializing a scene with the slave, and then moving the guest from Spectating to being involved in the scene. Come to think of it, I don't think slaves and guests really interact at all, but admittedly I haven't played around that much with having them both at the same time.
In general, though, you're only going to get rape descriptions in otherwise consensual scenes when the Submissive party has the "Unwilling fuck-toy" fetish or some shade of it, in which they'll be allowed to enter the "Resist" pace for said text.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Reading some of these developments; I'm laughing my ass off that a mod originally made just to allow underage characters has largely surpassed the original to the point that Inno is going to start using some of the features from it.

It really just drives home how much further along this game could have been if someone else was running the show.
How can I access the underage mod? At least what's the name? I wanna create demonic loli harem

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I'm not sure if house guests will automatically try to initiate sex with household slaves, as the "Sex Toy"/"Breeding Bitch" permission concerns other slaves. However, you can do a little workaround by adding a guest to your party (you'll have to re-enable parties under Content Options -> Gameplay), then initializing a scene with the slave, and then moving the guest from Spectating to being involved in the scene. Come to think of it, I don't think slaves and guests really interact at all, but admittedly I haven't played around that much with having them both at the same time.
In general, though, you're only going to get rape descriptions in otherwise consensual scenes when the Submissive party has the "Unwilling fuck-toy" fetish or some shade of it, in which they'll be allowed to enter the "Resist" pace for said text.
I don't think you have missed anything, in relation to guests interacting with slaves.
I was kind of hoping for some similar interaction with my guests and slaves, just for something different, but alas it has not come to pass so far. The sex toy or use you options do not appear for guests, so you can't set them as viable targets for the house wide fuck fest that goes on the mansion.

I poked around with assigning my guests (offspring) jobs around the mansion and they will interact with the various slaves, you can see entries in the occupancy ledger where your guest will chat/interact with a slave and gain affection, but there will be no sexy times, not that I have seen yet.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
From what I've experienced of the game guests are just slaves with a lot fewer options.
This is one of the biggest omissions in the game, in my opinion. Guests are practically not interactive, they do nothing and, on their own initiative, do not interact in any way with the player, or with slaves, or with other inhabitants of the mansion. As a result of an NPC you like, there is little point in making your friend and inviting you to live with you, even if you play a good, kind character. Only enslavement, only hardcore - because you can't sleep in the same bed with a friend, but with a slave - you're welcome.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes