TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
i still haven't figured out how to use the ovipositors.
Ok, so, you need to your PC take a creampie and during "Risk of pregnancy" status penetrate someone with ovipositor and lay eggs, if we talk about femPC with ovipositor, for a malePC it's a way easier. Note: not every character may be stuffed with eggs.

Loliphile

Apr 26, 2017
I have no idea how my modded version ended up being shared here... anyway latest version is the same url just replace lilith.php with beta.php, I've rewritten a huge chunk of the game and still working on more..

If you need support with my version, DM me here, go to AllTheFallen, or message me on discord KeldonSlayer#6696
Also it'd be quite nice to see some error.log's from issues presented.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How do you turn Liliya and her sis into full demons?
As far as I remember, you have to become a demon yourself. You'd get an opportunity while doing main story, after which Lilaya would demand her being "upgraded" to full demon too. Neither your nor her transformation is reversible.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
As far as I remember, you have to become a demon yourself. You'd get an opportunity while doing main story, after which Lilaya would demand her being "upgraded" to full demon too. Neither your nor her transformation is reversible.
Yeah I know thats how it happened before but i pretty sure they changed it and. I don't know how to get it anymore. Or if it's even in the game still really.

Aug 6, 2017
You should be able to reverse yours at least through the cheat menu. Just type in "buggy" and it'll open it up.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Yeah I know thats how it happened before but i pretty sure they changed it and. I don't know how to get it anymore. Or if it's even in the game still really.
You need to get to 95 corruption (you can use +corruption potions to make up the difference) and finish the main quest line up until defeating Meraxis. You can then talk with Lyssieth back at her palace, who can transform you.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I have no idea how my modded version ended up being shared here... anyway latest version is the same url just replace lilith.php with beta.php, I've rewritten a huge chunk of the game and still working on more..

If you need support with my version, DM me here, go to AllTheFallen, or message me on discord KeldonSlayer#6696
Also it'd be quite nice to see some error.log's from issues presented.
The man, the myth, and the legend himself. Thanks for bringing precious loli to this game

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
You need to get to 95 corruption (you can use +corruption potions to make up the difference) and finish the main quest line up until defeating Meraxis. You can then talk with Lyssieth back at her palace, who can transform you.
You can easily start the game with 100 corruption. Pick the Noble background for double corruption gains, then set all your sexual experiences to 250. As a bonus, the Noble perk gives you .25 defenses for each point of corruption. That means you start the game with 25 in all defenses, except Lust which takes a hit from the maxed corruption.

phiadawer

Sep 4, 2020
Ok, it's really weird to me that there is no comprehensive information/guide on how to launch this game on linux. I searched for a very long time on how to start it, I tried so many packages, so many OpenJDK distribtuions, but none of them worked, the game just crashed with obscure error messages. And the funniest thing, that none of those things were needed, everything is very easy. So I'll write the guide here, so other people wouldn't struggle like I did :/

The ultimate universal ultra-cool and awesome Linux guide:
First, you need to for appropriate architecture. If this link is down for some reason or Oracle requires you to login to download it, tell me please, I'll upload it somewhere and put a link here.

Second, you gotta extract the JRE. Just put it in the game folder. Folder jre1.8.0_SOMETHING should be near the LilithsThrone_VERSION.jar file. And that's kinda it. You just start the game with the following command: ./jre1.8.0_371-x64/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone*.jar. However, you can create a startup script and don't type this stuff in your terminal every time.

Third, create a script and call it start.sh or whatever you want, just finish it with .sh extension. Copy and paste this inside of this script:
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
./jre1.8.0_371-x64/bin/java -jar LilithsThrone*.jar
Important: your jre1.8.0 path in the script must be same as JRE in your game folder!

Fourth, you gotta make the script executable. Either set the executable flag in file's properties or just type in the following command: chmod +x start.sh

And finally you can play! Just execute the script either via GUI or in terminal with ./start.sh, while in the game folder.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Ok, it's really weird to me that there is no comprehensive information/guide on how to launch this game on linux. I searched for a very long time on how to start it, I tried so many packages, so many OpenJDK distribtuions, but none of them worked, the game just crashed with obscure error messages. And the funniest thing, that none of those things were needed, everything is very easy. So I'll write the guide here, so other people wouldn't struggle like I did :/
Oof. Sorry that my guild wasn't a one size fits all solution. Kinda assumed pople would adapt diffrent tools to their own distro.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
This game really needs some sharing and NTR
On the discord I may have suggested a path where you film yourself and Meraxis banging with your phone and then show it to her demon lieutenants to dissuade them from returning. Also I vaguely recall Nyan being forced to share you with her mother and some NSR if you romance Helena (harpie queen) and take her virginity.

phiadawer

Sep 4, 2020
Oof. Sorry that my guild wasn't a one size fits all solution. Kinda assumed pople would adapt diffrent tools to their own distro.
Damn, I actually didn't try to compile the game myself, I like your approach much better. I did it your way and it worked like a charm! But I'll leave my instructions just in case, for the people who don't want to do all that technical stuff (but they should if they have time! because it's much more secure and you'll feel like a hacker once you'll get it working lol)

ababcc

Jul 25, 2020
Been working on the sandbox game in the last week.

Decided to use the Love2D framework (Lua), go ahead and laugh. It's surprisingly optimized and easy to work with. Fuck engines.​
For now it'll be a malePC game and the NPCs will be female. If sufficient interest is shown, I'll expand to include femPC and other gender identities, as well as gay and lesbian content. But for right now, I'm sticking to malePC and female NPCs. More on this in a moment.

The game's shaping up to be a hybrid between top-down RPG and a visual-novel-lite. I've included voicelines for some of the MC's "voices" - that is, different parts of his personality are personified as their own identities within his mind, narrating the experience, offering different kinds of insight, and ultimately unlocking or locking certain options.

In short, who you want your character to be matters - beyond just appearances and kinks. I wish to replace traditional levelling and XP with a personality trait picking system. The more you behave a certain way, the more that reflects on you.

This is the reason I've decided to focus on a maleMC currently. I believe that it'd be bland if the only difference between your protagonist's gender is your pronouns and genitals. I'd like there to be differences in the way your character behaves and different things to be available to them depending on their gender. It'd be really weird to have a, let's say, seductive male character speak and behave the exact same way a seductive female character. The differences will be subtle, but big enough for me to stave off femaleMC for right now.​
That out of the way, the things currently ready are:

The Player Design System, complete with doll visualization and plenty of (imho pretty fun) flavor text.
The NPC Generator, including appearance, personality, behavior, kinks, and likes and dislikes
The Main Combat Loop

Things coming up next are:

The Topdown Map,
and Sex Scenes (which I hope will be as expansive and interactive as humanly possible. It's a text game after all)

I think this concludes this little rant. Some people have commented on showing/not showing interest in what might be in the works, so I've decided to let you know how things are going. Everything is still early on and therefore very change-able, so feedback and tips is more than welcome while I can still make easy changes.

Klement-Gottwald

Mar 1, 2018
I've included voicelines for some of the MC's "voices" - that is, different parts of his personality are personified as their own identities within his mind, narrating the experience, offering different kinds of insight, and ultimately unlocking or locking certain options.​

How in depth will the personalities be, is it gonna be Disco elysium level or something in-between?

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
it really sucks for that even this far in production it requires other people to optimize this game so it doesnt chug at times or take ages to load....

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes