BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I thought the same way when I first entered this thread.
Then I realized just how old and broken this game is and just how terrible the dev is at keeping deadlines.

"Over promise and under deliver" is a damn good way to make your "fans" hate you.
You say that, but I see like 20 other furry games, most of which are far less technically impressive let alone functional. Say Teraurge for example, 3 years no new updates, taken money for each and every month, no fucks given, everyone in there defends the guy.

Plus I've yet to have any bugs or glitches in any playthru, that said I play official exe releases, rather then the hack complies people post here or the like. The forbidden mod being the only time I had real issues, and I had a lot on that one.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
One of the hot fixes also added a new bad end if I recall too, go to the tower first time and it should let you trigger it.
So I just did a grep search on the source code for bad ends and there wasn't anything related to the tower or Dominion outside of the Harpy scenes. If it was in a previous version, it's not here now.

Just in case people don't know or forgot, remember to report update links on the main thread post, like V0.4.8.3, if you already have great
Example
View attachment 2614839 View attachment 2614840
Legit I forgot that's a thing.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Not sure if this is a new thing since the last time I played or just a bug, but I feel like NPCs are oddly aggressive when it comes to "free holes" and sex-equippable items (dildos, butt plugs, etc.) during sex. It seems like whenever I have sex, regardless of PC gender/body, NPCs always start fingering or inserting toys into any available orifice.
I was playing just now and had a moment where every possible turn, my futa PC was removing a new random thing shoved up her rear end only for the imp-girl NPC to immediately replace it with something else until she seemingly ran out of items. Afterwards the inventory immediately became full of: two standard butt plugs, three fox-tail butt plugs, two insertable dildos, three strings of anal beads, and two jeweled-heart butt plugs... not to mention yet another "anal only" pastie, for good measure.
Even when I'm playing a male PC having sex with feminine NPCs who are neutral on the "performing anal" fetish, I've ended up with like four different anal beads in my inventory just because they got slipped into my ass without notice and I only find out after the fact.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Not sure if this is a new thing since the last time I played or just a bug, but I feel like NPCs are oddly aggressive when it comes to "free holes" and sex-equippable items (dildos, butt plugs, etc.) during sex. It seems like whenever I have sex, regardless of PC gender/body, NPCs always start fingering or inserting toys into any available orifice.
I was playing just now and had a moment where every possible turn, my futa PC was removing a new random thing shoved up her rear end only for the imp-girl NPC to immediately replace it with something else until she seemingly ran out of items. Afterwards the inventory immediately became full of: two standard butt plugs, three fox-tail butt plugs, two insertable dildos, three strings of anal beads, and two jeweled-heart butt plugs... not to mention yet another "anal only" pastie, for good measure.
Even when I'm playing a male PC having sex with feminine NPCs who are neutral on the "performing anal" fetish, I've ended up with like four different anal beads in my inventory just because they got slipped into my ass without notice and I only find out after the fact.
That isn't a bug, it is a 'feature' that was added 2? (maybe 3) patches ago.

Usually, you only encounter those situations with people that at least like the bondage applier fetish and yeah, they will continuously try to plug any hole they are not interested in, with any toys they have available, if they have the bondage applier fetish, they can equip cuffs, blindfolds, and such as well.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, free money. Buy yourself a snack.

• Haha
Reactions: icollectsouls

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
That isn't a bug, it is a 'feature' that was added 2? (maybe 3) patches ago.

Usually, you only encounter those situations with people that at least like the bondage applier fetish and yeah, they will continuously try to plug any hole they are not interested in, with any toys they have available, if they have the bondage applier fetish, they can equip cuffs, blindfolds, and such as well.
Hrmm, can't say I really like this "feature," then. I haven't even had a lot of proper "bondage" items forcibly applied on me for the most part, even in situations like getting topped by a drider NPC with the bondage applier fetish. Feels awkward for even the most sex-obsessed NPCs to have some Batman utility belt of dildos ready to stuff in some holes.
Hey, free money. Buy yourself a snack.
Haha, wish money was even relevant for me, I'm just a filthy cheater who sells like 5 Innoxia's Gifts from the debug menu ASAP on whatever new character I'm playing. At least the random toys stuffed in the player can be reused on your own time... or you can UNO reverse card the situation and immediately take out a toy only to put it in the NPC themselves.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hrmm, can't say I really like this "feature," then. I haven't even had a lot of proper "bondage" items forcibly applied on me for the most part, even in situations like getting topped by a drider NPC with the bondage applier fetish. Feels awkward for even the most sex-obsessed NPCs to have some Batman utility belt of dildos ready to stuff in some holes.

Haha, wish money was even relevant for me, I'm just a filthy cheater who sells like 5 Innoxia's Gifts from the debug menu ASAP on whatever new character I'm playing. At least the random toys stuffed in the player can be reused on your own time... or you can UNO reverse card the situation and immediately take out a toy only to put it in the NPC themselves
I am not a major fan of it either and I really only play around with the bondage toys (and becoming some NPC's bitch) because I have been through pretty much everything else in the game a few times over. I am at the point where I will just take my over powered/leveled character and flop down in front of various NPCs just to see what they want to transform me into.

If you ever get reeaalllyyy bored, try playing with enchantment limits on and not using debug for cash/items (or exploiting clothing/potion crafting, milking, or selling demon slaves). Selling those toys isn't god tier loads of cash, but when your trying to NOT exploit something to get fast cash, it doesn't hurt to collect those toys and sell them.

Lawrance

Jul 2, 2017
So after not touching the base game in months and accidentally saying it ran properly while using the mod (sorry , I decided to try running it again to see how much hot air I was spewing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so, Lawrance, I present you:

Lilith's Throne Linux Release (Updated to 0.4.8.3)

Pixel Drain

To run this bad boy on EndevourOS (and any Arch based distro), you'll need to open you're terminal and type the following (not the $):

Bash:
$ sudo pacman -S jdk17-openjdk java17-openjfx java-runtime-common
The -S is for "Sync", as this not only install packages but updates them if you already have the package. After installing java, extract the linked zip file into your home folder. From here there's two options:

Gui
Double click the .jar like you would most files. Thanks to java-runtime-common you should be able to run it. Make sure not to move the /res file anywhere else with this method or you'll get an error.

Terminal
Open your terminal which should place you in your home folder. Next type java -jar "Lilith's Throne-0.4.6.3.jar" and hit enter. If you see "printing error log", the game should pop up moments later. Unlike the last method you can pick any location you desire.

Could I have just asked for a Linux jar? Probably. Do I care? No.
Jesus Christ, I just logged back in and saw this. Thank you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LilithsThrone-0.4.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LikkerdySplit

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
News
[

Hello again!
This is just a very small post to let you know how things are going towards the next release of v0.4.8.5. So far, I've finished fixing all of the reported bugs, and have also merged more pull requests (PRs) from github. I'm planning on merging a big PR before this next release, so the only things that I've got left to do before the release is ready are:
- Merge the big PR
- Finish the main quest content I was working on
I'll also try to add one of the extra goals that I mentioned in the previous post, but that'll depend on how much time I have left over after competing the two points above. I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days this week, so timing will be a little tight, but I should still be able to get everything done by this time next week.
I'll make another progress news post on Friday to let you know how things are going. Thank you all once again so much for your support, and I'll see you again soon!

]

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
> Goes to github to view pull requests.
> Dr Zed (KeldonSlayer)
> UI update

It's coming, guys and gals.

wah wah what? like a new rewrite version? i was distracted again, with a certain free cities mod...

E: oh no i thought it was about the rewrite, but its about the usual stuff... well lets see whats going to happen...

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
wah wah what? like a new rewrite version? i was distracted again, with a certain free cities mod...

E: oh no i thought it was about the rewrite, but its about the usual stuff... well lets see whats going to happen...
Well, no but actually yes. For those that don't want to dig through github, Keldon and Inno are discussing adding more features and from the rewrite. That said, Keldon still doesn't trust Inno to not fuck up multi-threading so that won't be transferred.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes