medassin

Apr 5, 2018
News
[

Hello again,
I'm feeling a lot less stressed now that I've got v0.4.8 released, and although I'm going to need to take a couple of days both this week and the next in which to get some things sorted out, I should be able to get back to working on LT at a decent pace once again. My plan for this next version is to focus on a few key things, with some extra goals on top to work on if I get time. These goals are as follows:
My key goals are:
- Finish fixing reported bugs
- Merge more PRs (Pull Requests) from github
- Finish the main quest content I was working on
And my extra goals are:
- Add yoga content to Pix's gym
- Add loans to the bank (along with related bounty hunter content)
- Add Shadow & Silence content
I'm going to focus on bug fixes to begin with, and then after that I'll spend a few days sorting out PRs. After that I'll get the main quest content finished. Depending on how long that's taken me, I'll either get a preview version (v0.4.8.5) released at that stage, or move on to getting one or more of the extra goals added. I don't want this preview version to take more than a couple of weeks, and as I'll be losing four or five days over that time to getting some personal matters sorted out, I likely won't have much time in which to get the extra goals added. As such, they'll probably roll over into the full public release of v0.4.9.
That's my plan as it stands at the moment, although things might change. I'll make a progress update post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.
Once again, thank you all so much for your support, and for sticking with me during the big delays of the past two releases. I hope to not let that happen again, and to get the preview version finished within two weeks. I'll see you again in the next progress post!
]

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So, how do demonic ovipositor tail working, exactly? I have one, but it was only once when i can use egg laying option, and then it's just gone. Does this thing need to recharge or PC need "egg layer" trait?

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
News
[

Hello again,
I'm feeling a lot less stressed now that I've got v0.4.8 released, and although I'm going to need to take a couple of days both this week and the next in which to get some things sorted out, I should be able to get back to working on LT at a decent pace once again. My plan for this next version is to focus on a few key things, with some extra goals on top to work on if I get time. These goals are as follows:
My key goals are:
- Finish fixing reported bugs
- Merge more PRs (Pull Requests) from github
- Finish the main quest content I was working on
And my extra goals are:
- Add yoga content to Pix's gym
- Add loans to the bank (along with related bounty hunter content)
- Add Shadow & Silence content
I'm going to focus on bug fixes to begin with, and then after that I'll spend a few days sorting out PRs. After that I'll get the main quest content finished. Depending on how long that's taken me, I'll either get a preview version (v0.4.8.5) released at that stage, or move on to getting one or more of the extra goals added. I don't want this preview version to take more than a couple of weeks, and as I'll be losing four or five days over that time to getting some personal matters sorted out, I likely won't have much time in which to get the extra goals added. As such, they'll probably roll over into the full public release of v0.4.9.
That's my plan as it stands at the moment, although things might change. I'll make a progress update post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.
Once again, thank you all so much for your support, and for sticking with me during the big delays of the past two releases. I hope to not let that happen again, and to get the preview version finished within two weeks. I'll see you again in the next progress post!
]
I would suggest that along with bounty hunter implementation, also add a wanted system, where if u keep thrashing enforcer's, ur bounty can also be increased, and more bounty u have on ur head, the harder the fights become.

Also I know many PPL are currently criticising u guys for being repetitive in content, I'm sure u dudes will figure it out.

Small changes like having some variety in random encounter dialogues, or dudes not saying the same shit whn u enslave or befriend them, can go a long way in the future.

Good luck.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i wish the development would stop to focus on content islands like the filly or diary farm transform stuff and be more in the direction of open mechanics and improve existing ones, for example everything around slaving, housing, worldbuilding(other cities, spread out races instead of having a majority in the main town) and interactions with your own npcs.
but as we all know, i see inno doing as inno does, delays and delays and sometimes a small feature. a broken clock is right twice a day, i guess.

also how is it that nobody already modded the angel race into the game since the stats and everything is already available? maybe it could be part of the rewrite at some point...

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I would suggest that along with bounty hunter implementation, also add a wanted system, where if u keep thrashing enforcer's, ur bounty can also be increased, and more bounty u have on ur head, the harder the fights become.

Also I know many PPL are currently criticising u guys for being repetitive in content, I'm sure u dudes will figure it out.

Small changes like having some variety in random encounter dialogues, or dudes not saying the same shit whn u enslave or befriend them, can go a long way in the future.

Good luck.
I like your attitude, but... that is not the developer. That's a copy-paste of the dev's blog. Innoxia does not come around here. We criticize her a lot and that's scary.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Wombats. Anything that shits cubes should be immortalized in a game.
Appreciate the spirit, I think they were asking for suggestions / direct links to 'player approved' race mods. The discord channel method currently used is a lot less functional than a real mod nexus.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So, how do demonic ovipositor tail working, exactly? I have one, but it was only once when i can use egg laying option, and then it's just gone. Does this thing need to recharge or PC need "egg layer" trait?
Your character needs to be pregnant with eggs before you can use an ovipositor to lay them, I am not sure but I think having eggs laid inside you doesn't count.
So, the PC needs an egg laying vagina, they need to get said egg laying vagina impregnated, and finally the PC needs to find a receptive cavity for you to lay your eggs into.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This is a text game, like CoC, TiTS and others. There are no illustrated sex scenes.
coc has images for some scenes and slightly better doll interface, but I guess that's being a little too hard on this game as seeing that coc has more "stuffing" from a longer runtime

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes