BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
will i miss a lot of content if i go with the exe?
Not really. Right now, all you're down between the newest .jar and the latest public .exe is a couple of small side content NPCs, an assortment of niche additions, and some not-critical fixes, and the next public version should******* (seven asterisks, since with this developer you never know) have relevant main quest content.

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
Is there now a way to make the random attackers not all be horny? No much use in masochist and sadist settings or having non-con enabled, when they are all eager
Content Options - Fetish preferences, you can go in there and give everyone the unwilling fucktoy fetish. That would technically make it all con non-con but maybe that's close enough for you.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is there now a way to make the random attackers not all be horny? No much use in masochist and sadist settings or having non-con enabled, when they are all eager
Thanks to your Aura everyone that's even slightly attracted to your perceived sex will be dtf. As a hacky work around, you can set go to the content settings under orientation, set ambiphilic to none, and reduce the setting co-responding to for femininity (Androphilic for masculine characters, Gynophylic for feminine characters). If there's a fetish that a character hates, performing actions with that tag can also reduce their interest, though I haven't tested if they'll start resisting if you get it low enough...

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I actually wonder if Inno genuinely feels bad about missing deadlines. Cuz... i can kinda understand her, but reading what people are saying about her gives an impression that she doesn't really care anymore at this point.
Also i would be embarrased to write out same excuses over and over again, even if they were true

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I actually wonder if Inno genuinely feels bad about missing deadlines. Cuz... i can kinda understand her, but reading what people are saying about her gives an impression that she doesn't really care anymore at this point.
Also i would be embarrased to write out same excuses over and over again, even if they were true
That may very well be the case. I am willing to give the benefit of some doubt here, because there are developers out there who have fucked off the face of the planet. Dr. Bones, for example, cut and ran ages ago after a steadily decreasing rate of development. And with the exchange rate, he was making fucking bank. Still is, to some degree.
But here Inno still is, chugging along even though game development is so vewy, vewy hawd. I mean, it is, but with a good few years of experience in the field, you would think she would have picked up at least some sort of time management along the way. She takes some accountability for late updates, yes, but self-flagellation only gives you so much leeway before people will think you just like to whip yourself.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Is this game even worth playing? The only pics they have are of operations screens. HTF does this have 6M views?

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Is this game even worth playing? The only pics they have are of operations screens. HTF does this have 6M views?
the pics are very outdated,i'd say with the current content,(not counting story wise,there is barely,currently its more of a sandbox than anything)it may be worth playing.

just download and give it a try i guess,for what it is is a good game,even though its not very optimized,and lacks updates

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
"after 9 years in development,hopefully it will have been worth the wait"
If I have to w8 inno for more and better content in this game I can focus easily on a lot more things and finish them.
So I basically check things here once in a while, but I think I'll be back playing the game after the 0.5 ver at least.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
If I have to w8 inno for more and better content in this game I can focus easily on a lot more things and finish them.
So I basically check things here once in a while, but I think I'll be back playing the game after the 0.5 ver at least.
ngl i think its easier for inno to just give up eventually and pass the development to someone else,rather than developing the game for more 9 years,mental health is a thing,so i don't think she will be able to keep up with it

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
Considering we're talking direct recreation of the game, there wouldn't even be a court case - it'd be instant crackdown. It's not comparable to modding at all. Trying would just be a waste of time and effort, as Innoxia or any of the white knights would immediately be on the case of anyone trying.
The game and it's premise are very...lacking to begin with. The Idea is there, I love the idea, its the best idea, but if you only have the idea, you can't claim anything is yours. If I make an Isekai game where there are horny furrys that attack you, pokemon would have a better claim of shutting me down than inno.
You could remake this game and keep the sex/combat system, keep everything else, then just remake, or should I say flesh out, the story using your own medieval succubus flair, and be golden. Its like when a big blockbuster movie comes out then three or four B roll movies come out that all have parts of the title in it. Only in this case, Inno has made the B roll movie.

SuperMax2122

Sep 9, 2021
Guys hi all. I need help. Idk why but i cant run the game. " A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again" and " A Java Exception has occurred".
I already install 1.72 ver. of Java env but it didnt help
If someone know how to fix dat - help me please( Thanks in advance

Reactions: Gillern

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Guys, keep calm and wait for the exe instead of trying to play java, because you will have a lot of time to play the exe before next update.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
If you take the .exe and the JRE folder from a previous version of the game and paste it into the latest java version, it'll launch and play. Only downside is that the games version is mismatched with the actual version of the game you're running but it's up to date content wise.

I've ran into 0 / minor issues doing this previously but no idea if this'll effect saves, performance, etc so use at your own discretion or wait for an actual .exe version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes