• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

androgyne

Jul 7, 2018
Guys hi all. I need help. Idk why but i cant run the game. " A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again" and " A Java Exception has occurred".
I already install 1.72 ver. of Java env but it didnt help
If someone know how to fix dat - help me please( Thanks in advance
You probably have an old version of Java.

1.) Download the JDK from that link for your OS.
2.) Uninstall the old JRE/JDK from your OS.
->For windows, search for 'Apps and Features'.
-->Search within that list for 'Java'. Uninstall the existing JRE/JDK
3.) Install the new JDK you downloaded just now.

Reactions: Lisvi and ivan555

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
If you take the .exe and the JRE folder from a previous version of the game and paste it into the latest java version, it'll launch and play. Only downside is that the games version is mismatched with the actual version of the game you're running but it's up to date content wise.

I've ran into 0 / minor issues doing this previously but no idea if this'll effect saves, performance, etc so use at your own discretion or wait for an actual .exe version.
This works for me, thanks!

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Guys hi all. I need help. Idk why but i cant run the game. " A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again" and " A Java Exception has occurred".
I already install 1.72 ver. of Java env but it didnt help
If someone know how to fix dat - help me please( Thanks in advance
Try without using the exe loader. This particular compile gives those errors if you use that one, but should work fine by opening directly if you got java installed properly.

If you take the .exe and the JRE folder from a previous version of the game and paste it into the latest java version, it'll launch and play. Only downside is that the games version is mismatched with the actual version of the game you're running but it's up to date content wise.

I've ran into 0 / minor issues doing this previously but no idea if this'll effect saves, performance, etc so use at your own discretion or wait for an actual .exe version.
You'd only get the stuff added to the game through the res folder, which is... I guess, most of the npc/contributor content. Jar is useless, so anything that would be changed in that one would not be in the game (like the hypermobility perk, and any bugfixes I'd assume). This way of getting the game content could potentially be quite volatile, so do it at your own risk.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is this game even worth playing? The only pics they have are of operations screens. HTF does this have 6M views?
Game is worth playing, but like many others games, it's more of a promise than delivery of a product. Anyway, game can be played for quite long time (depending how much you like it), but there not that much side quests (probably about 10+) and current main story is quite short.
As for pics, you can assign pictures to any NPC or yourself. For that click on NPC and it description will open. In upper-right corner you'll see "+" icon. Click on it to add image.
Some unique NPCs have images, but none of those are to my liking.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018

So this worked but the game freezes whenever I try to load or resume a previous save. I tried deleting and readding the res folder (had mods before) which didn't work. I also tried creating a new character just in case the mods caused any issues but I couldn't load the new save character save either. Is this an issue with the old exe or something else?

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
So this worked but the game freezes whenever I try to load or resume a previous save. I tried deleting and readding the res folder (had mods before) which didn't work. I also tried creating a new character just in case the mods caused any issues but I couldn't load the new save character save either. Is this an issue with the old exe or something else?
Most likely is, assume any issues encountered are because of the method used and not from the game update so it might be a good idea to wait for an actual .exe version to get built and uploaded.
I managed to create a new character with this trick and play countless times before but this time i've ran into like two problems using that method this time. (fresh download and fresh save)
The first is that the farmers market is inaccessible and the cop in the station at the other town breaks. Other than that it's fully playable for me but again there could be more issues that i haven't found so treat this as a last ditch effort if you really can't wait for an actual up to date exe version to be uploaded.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
You'd only get the stuff added to the game through the res folder, which is... I guess, most of the npc/contributor content. Jar is useless, so anything that would be changed in that one would not be in the game (like the hypermobility perk, and any bugfixes I'd assume). This way of getting the game content could potentially be quite volatile, so do it at your own risk.
Yeah, more or less. It launches and is playable but certain parts do get fucked, mostly anything that drastically gets changed like brand new areas, characters, etc. If they are minor changes it works pretty well, mileage may vary for update to update.

Definitely use at your own discretion / risk.

Feb 2, 2022
Maybe try what this person did:
Maybe on windows, because I literally installed every version of JDK 20 and switch between them and bloody thing still wont work. It used work for me fine about half a year ago before I updated me java on my mac. I guess it is yet another case of "shit that mac can't fucking do"

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
Maybe on windows, because I literally installed every version of JDK 20 and switch between them and bloody thing still wont work. It used work for me fine about half a year ago before I updated me java on my mac. I guess it is yet another case of "shit that mac can't fucking do"
probally not your OS no game using Java preinstalled is working on my comp the only one working is standalone with java

Mafafussefs

Aug 27, 2018
Is this game even worth playing? The only pics they have are of operations screens. HTF does this have 6M views?
I guess this game's strongest points are the huge variety of customization options for your character and sex scenes. Story and worldbuilding are quite nice for a erogame, so those are a plus too. But if you really need some visual stimulus, then this is not a game for you.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Nah, the issue is that JavaFX isn't included in OpenJDK. This causes issues with both Linux and macOS.

Oddly enough, I've found that the most consistent way around this is to run it in an IDE (development environment) as that'll pull down all of the dependencies for you. I'm admittedly not a Java expert, but it really seems like packaging a JAR for multiplatform releases is a far bigger pain in the ass than it should be.

I'll see if I can find a way to make the process somewhat straightforward. No promises, though.

DPRK_

Mar 12, 2019
game would be a million times better if it had procgen art for random npcs; would take a ton of work but its been done many times before

Feb 2, 2022
Nah, the issue is that JavaFX isn't included in OpenJDK. This causes issues with both Linux and macOS.

Oddly enough, I've found that the most consistent way around this is to run it in an IDE (development environment) as that'll pull down all of the dependencies for you. I'm admittedly not a Java expert, but it really seems like packaging a JAR for multiplatform releases is a far bigger pain in the ass than it should be.

I'll see if I can find a way to make the process somewhat straightforward. No promises, though.
Ok, thanks for the advice, but there is a bit more which I found out after dancing around the computer with every possible known occult fetish in existence.

For people who struggle to launch the game on mac, here is a quick guide:
1. Download JDK FX build, the latest the better (you can find them on ZULU)
2. Install it, DONT FORGET TO SWITCH YOUR BASE JDK IN TERMINAL, otherwise it may not work.
3. Restart your pc, sometimes it takes more than on restart for the pc to finally register that there is indeed a new JDK on the system.

the game now should work. God, I feel like a mechanicus techpriest who prays that machine spirit wont personally fuck them over.

Reactions: Sarkath

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
so what you do is grind until you can get 3 water spells and then you just make fluid potions.
You need no essences and food costs like 15 flames per, selling each potion for almost exclusively profit.
Nope

take soldier buy a slave license,
grind till you can buy some essence from arcane shop
make a slave enchant ring
enslave first random
sell slave
repeat till buy rooms to hold slaves
when strong (lvl 5 or so) go enslave succubus for lots of money

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Nope

take soldier buy a slave license,
grind till you can buy some essence from arcane shop
make a slave enchant ring
enslave first random
sell slave
repeat till buy rooms to hold slaves
when strong (lvl 5 or so) go enslave succubus for lots of money
You can also choose to love "bondage applier" fetish which will start you off able to apply seals and later enslavement enchantments for free, hense skipping the essence grind. For extra cheese set virginity fetish to max in the content settings so you always get that bonus from females.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Sep 22, 2017
That may very well be the case. I am willing to give the benefit of some doubt here, because there are developers out there who have fucked off the face of the planet. Dr. Bones, for example, cut and ran ages ago after a steadily decreasing rate of development. And with the exchange rate, he was making fucking bank. Still is, to some degree.
But here Inno still is, chugging along even though game development is so vewy, vewy hawd. I mean, it is, but with a good few years of experience in the field, you would think she would have picked up at least some sort of time management along the way. She takes some accountability for late updates, yes, but self-flagellation only gives you so much leeway before people will think you just like to whip yourself.
I'm not a game developer but from what I understand the game engine and everything works fine, all the dev really has to do is add events which is just a few "if" and "else if" statements, then just write something that'll get people off, initiate sex (which is finished) and boom, more content. Sure there will be bigger projects but I'm pretty sure you can have different commits on like github to work on some smaller events to release every month then when the big event is done (new area, new questline, etc) just merge them together.

I've never made a game, fair, but theres no pictures to commission and they get paid a decent amount per month to work on this game full time so it's not unreasonable for there to be a decent update per month.

Reactions: kisa1234

qweiopfgh61

Feb 24, 2023
I am just surprised whatever memory leak makes the game run like shit after the midway point isnt fixed yet

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes