Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
How do I have sex with Elizabeth?
I don't even remember who tf she is. Can you clarify?

Edited: No need actually. You can talk to her in Lyssieth palace between 20:00-23:00. You need to have sufficient stat OR job you chose at character creation

Edited(Again): List of jobs allowing to avoid stat check - soldier, musician, aristocrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
I've come back to check on this game after an entire +0.1 to the version and see that selling milk in industrial quantities is no longer very profitable (4,800/day/person seems to be the max I can get). So what's the best way to earn copious amounts of flames now?

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I've come back to check on this game after an entire +0.1 to the version and see that selling milk in industrial quantities is no longer very profitable (4,800/day/person seems to be the max I can get). So what's the best way to earn copious amounts of flames now?
become the cum alchemist

Mr Vexu

Jun 26, 2019
There is a 100% incubus / succubus demon spawning spot east of the brothel kinda like in a middle of this intersection combat area , explore the spot and there you can just kill the succubus with like ( zweihander twohanded sword you can buy from the market weapon store ) hit it couple times and when the demon goes down loot her inventory weapon slot for a random spell crystal stone ( worth about 12k when sold to the weapon merchant ) and you get arcane feather sometimes which is worth about 22k when sold.
These feathers spawn really often , drive the demon away through dialogue and explore the spot again to spawn a new demon , you can farm millions of moneyz and some nice gear too , the only downside is that if you have a lust build or super early gamebuild the succubus might over dps you , maybe try during arcane storm if you dont have a melee dps build
Good luck ^.^

Reactions: Fezz240

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
Lilith's throne 0.4.8.9
Mega

For those having issues with building, apparently there is a problem with maven. You need to get a new pom.xml from here:
Does anyone know how to download and add this to my game?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do I have sex with Elizabeth?
She guards Lyssieth's Palace Gate from 8am to 8pm. You can usually find her after 20h in upper-right part of Lyssieth's Palace, you'll see stairs, there she is (sometimes at the same place on upper-left part).
Then you click on small talk/seduce (or somesuch) until you raise her relationship. I think she only offer you sex where she is the dominant one.
Also, I think you need to capture Meraxis first.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: kisa1234

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Farming demon tiles and enslaving them seems to be a fairly profitable method.
Explore the dark alley tiles (demon tiles) and beat the succubus/incubus that spawn there, take their weapons (to sell them) and enslave the demon, then sell them at the slave market. If you have the Bondage Applier fetish, you can enchant any piece of clothing with enslavement, for zero cost, then sell the demon and the weapons.

You can enchant TF potions with + fluid storage and sell it for a tidy profit.
You need 3 water spells, to reduce the cost of fluid enchantments to 0 essences, and it then becomes a click fest of buying TF potions from Ralph, enchanting them with + fluid storage and selling it back to Ralph.
You can save enchantments, so buy up all the cheap TF potions you can, add as many major fluid (cum/milk) storage enchantments as you can (100 is the limit) and save the recipe. Then buy all the potions that Ralph has available, for that particular TF potion, load up that recipe and click the create button until you run out of potions for that particular racial TF potion that you have.

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
So I gotta ask since I've looked through the thread and cannot find it almost like I'm missing it hard. Is there a mod to increase ap? I've seen yes but I can't seem to find any even on Discord (also I don't like using Discord so I didn't ask them) so let me know. Thank you in advance.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I gotta ask since I've looked through the thread and cannot find it almost like I'm missing it hard. Is there a mod to increase ap? I've seen yes but I can't seem to find any even on Discord (also I don't like using Discord so I didn't ask them) so let me know. Thank you in advance.
What is AP?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Action Points so if you fight something you always get three but for it isn't enough for me at least
As far as I know, No there isn't a mod like that, if you are struggling to fight just edit your stats by typing buggy in the game, and make it easier however you like

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Action Points so if you fight something you always get three but for it isn't enough for me at least
There is (currently) no way to increase the amount of action points your character can use. If you're trying to use a specific combat move and it says you need more action points in order to use it, make sure it's equipped to your "Core Combat Moves", in your phone menu. Combat moves that are not part of your "Core Combat Moves" cost +1 more action point than if they were equipped.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Have anyone know how to active this?

DSG's Eisek Quest:

• Added a new NPC merchant to Elis's Farmer's Market, who also serves to gate early access to the dragon TF behind a quest.
  • Added three side quests related to this NPC (with one of these quests being exclusive to silly mode).
  • Ralph no longer sells dragonfruit, as this new NPC is now the one who sells it (provided his quest is completed in the best way).
  • Added: 5 new clothing items for new NPC outfit; 1 new clothing item for silly mode; 1 new weapon for silly mode; 4 new Items for new NPC to sell; 3 new quests (1 exclusive to silly mode); 4 new quest items (1 exclusive to silly mode).
Gameplay:

• Added a new character, 'Sterope' to the Enforcer station in Elis, who has some BDSM and feral sex content.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Have anyone know how to active this?
When you go to the market in Elis, there is a new stall in the top left of the map. Wait until the 1st day of the month and the vendor will appear and he will disappear after the 3rd day of that month. Be aware that this character seems to be designed to have their quests drug out over a month or two of game time. Unless you are going to cheat the date back and forth to go through his content, don't expect too much.

I haven't completed anything but his first quest, since it took me 2 days to build up enough relationship with him to resolve it and the second quest needed an item that I had to wait 3 days before I could retrieve it, so, doofus was long gone and ain't coming back for another month of game time. If I ever think about it, I might come back to try and finish his quests, but twiddling my fingers for a month, just to see the next quest does not excite me.

ratmancool35

May 18, 2020
Too lazy to dig for an answer, exe file keeps throwing an error relating to a missing file

Error! Fetish icon file does not exist (Trying to read from 'com/lilithsthrone/res/fetishes/fetish_bimbo')!

if this is a known issue and/or has been solved lmk, if not, i could use some help. Thanks!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
When you go to the market in Elis, there is a new stall in the top left of the map. Wait until the 1st day of the month and the vendor will appear and he will disappear after the 3rd day of that month. Be aware that this character seems to be designed to have their quests drug out over a month or two of game time. Unless you are going to cheat the date back and forth to go through his content, don't expect too much.

I haven't completed anything but his first quest, since it took me 2 days to build up enough relationship with him to resolve it and the second quest needed an item that I had to wait 3 days before I could retrieve it, so, doofus was long gone and ain't coming back for another month of game time. If I ever think about it, I might come back to try and finish his quests, but twiddling my fingers for a month, just to see the next quest does not excite me.
Thank you. Then we can do anything with Sterope?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes