Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply! Weirdly enough, she was more than willing when she was in the harpy nest despite harpies being interested in feminine people. Also, what is the hypnowatch and where can I find it?
It's a quest item you can get from Arthur. If you haven't yet, progress the main story until you get to room Arthur at Lilaya's place. He'll then have a quest for you with a dedicated button (should say "experiments" or somesuch). Very short and simple quest, you'll get the watch (an enchantable key item) as a reward. It lets you do things like adding or removing certain speech quirks, and mess with characters' sexual orientation.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Weirdly enough, she was more than willing when she was in the harpy nest despite harpies being interested in feminine people.
Yeah, whenever you beat someone in a fight, they don't have a choice in the matter of having sex with you or not. I remember there's something in the options to enable/disable rape-play, you probably have that disabled.
Also, what is the hypnowatch and where can I find it?
Hypnowatch is a key item used for giving or taking away certain traits and changing sexual orientation. Uh... gonna be honest I forgot where you find it but I think it's from a main quest. It relates to Arthur, I know that much.
edit: Oh someone posted just before I did lol. Yeah, it's from Arthur.

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
Are the new characters that are supposed to be in the update not appearing at all for anyone else?

I've been trying everything I could think of but Elis Market is unchanged and the Enforcer station remains closed off as well.

Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Well that certainly should be the case by now. A solid foundation should have been laid and development should consist of alternating new material and bugfixes.

However, the game engine doesn't work fine. It's absurdly slow with some kind of memory leak issue. The actual mechanics of the game are mostly placeholders and are probably going to have to be reworked before anything deserving of being called a v1.0 could be released.

One of the things that originally made me decide to support development of this game (I don't anymore) was that this seemed to be a project where the developer had a clear vision of what they wanted the finished game to be and how they were going to get there.

At this point, Inno seems to have an outright aversion to working on the main plot.
While I am certainly annoyed Innoxia won't work on the main plot I'm not averse to her flushing out the world with new characters and stuff, the problem is even taking away the main plot, the new stuff added over the years has been delayed countless times, Id be fine with them just having a consistent release schedule.

As for engine problems if Innoxia could fix it they probably would've already, they should just hire someone to fix it for them, I don't know why they haven't already considering that a major looming problem plaguing this game over the years

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Are the new characters that are supposed to be in the update not appearing at all for anyone else?

I've been trying everything I could think of but Elis Market is unchanged and the Enforcer station remains closed off as well.
Someone else said what to do
When you go to the market in Elis, there is a new stall in the top left of the map. Wait until the 1st day of the month and the vendor will appear and he will disappear after the 3rd day of that month. Be aware that this character seems to be designed to have their quests drug out over a month or two of game time. Unless you are going to cheat the date back and forth to go through his content, don't expect too much.

I haven't completed anything but his first quest, since it took me 2 days to build up enough relationship with him to resolve it and the second quest needed an item that I had to wait 3 days before I could retrieve it, so, doofus was long gone and ain't coming back for another month of game time. If I ever think about it, I might come back to try and finish his quests, but twiddling my fingers for a month, just to see the next quest does not excite me.
You can use the buggy cheat, click misc tab and advance the days like that, its way easier than waiting

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So dumb question, is there a way to assign one of my children, living in my house, to my bedroom without them being a slave, or failing that enslave them somehow?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LilithsThrone-0.4.8.9Hotfix (exe version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LilithsThrone-0.4.8.9Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

from125

Mar 4, 2019
i'll leave a fix for a certain mod(condarbi's Hyper cockring,and maybe a few other mods that have the same lines of code),to make it work with the newer versions of the lolilith throne mod's(after 4.7.6 the code has been rewriten,so some code lines have changed their names.

this is just in case someone had or has these same problems i had,lol

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Is there any way to edit the Record stats, specifically Sex Stats? I've caught some turbo obsessive autism with wanting to play a pure pure pure Lusty Maiden with 0 Sex Stats but being able to cheat a little, like how players can already regen hymens. Yes I know it's stupid I can just ignore the Record's numbers.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Is there any way to edit the Record stats, specifically Sex Stats? I've caught some turbo obsessive autism with wanting to play a pure pure pure Lusty Maiden with 0 Sex Stats but being able to cheat a little, like how players can already regen hymens. Yes I know it's stupid I can just ignore the Record's numbers.
try taking a look into the save files,and i think there's a save editor somewhere on the internet,so yes it is possible

beardfacemcgee

Dec 27, 2018
You can now use the 'GENERIC_ORGASM_CREAMPIE' action in masturbation scenes (which is the same action that provides the 'Handjob Climax' orgasm action)

dumb question but does anyone know how to do this? All i see is the handjob climax and nothing special happens

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Ill be honest I have a pretty beefy computer since I'm mainly a pc player and haven't noticed any slowdown or memory leaks. I'll take your word for it though, I know it does keep track of a lot of information.
I wouldn't call it a memory leak per se, as much as memory bloat. Every encounter where it generates a new NPC? It keeps track of those. Every NPC in the world? It updates what they do every move. It just tracks everything which is neat and all, but it leads to an absolutely massive memory footprint. Ideally it should unload stuff that isn't within some kind of range then run the calculations of what they did when you approach that square.

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
It's strange how many fixes for ferals have been patched in over the years considering they aren't even in the game yet.

Dec 26, 2018
I wouldn't call it a memory leak per se, as much as memory bloat. Every encounter where it generates a new NPC? It keeps track of those. Every NPC in the world? It updates what they do every move. It just tracks everything which is neat and all, but it leads to an absolutely massive memory footprint. Ideally it should unload stuff that isn't within some kind of range then run the calculations of what they did when you approach that square.
What's wild is that NPCs outside of the ones in the player's tile don't seem to be doing anything.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Just found out that new NPC in Elis farmer's market only spawns from 1st to 3rd day of that month and I have save game where is 8th day of month.
Anyone knows a way to edit save or some other trick/cheat to set 1st day of month as I don't want to skip it as I have to do rounds around house because slaves lose affection (crowded sleeping arrangements).
Thanks in advance.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Just found out that new NPC in Elis farmer's market only spawns from 1st to 3rd day of that month and I have save game where is 8th day of month.
Anyone knows a way to edit save or some other trick/cheat to set 1st day of month as I don't want to skip it as I have to do rounds around house because slaves lose affection (crowded sleeping arrangements).
Thanks in advance.
While on an empty tile, type "buggy" without the quotes. That will open the built in cheat menu which includes buttons to change the date.

Reactions: Daba
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes