Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Is there any way to play this game on linux? chmod and wine don't seem to work :/ but then again i dont know much about linux so i might be screwing it up.
It's possible, but the best way to do so is going to depend on your distro. If you're using a more mainstream distro like Ubuntu or Fedora, grab one of the Java 17 (or 20…shouldn't matter) JRE JFX packages from Azul that match your distro:

You'll want to download the RPM if you're using a Red Hat based distro (e.g. Fedora or CentOS) or the DEB package if you're using a Debian-based distro (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.). I haven't used a mainstream distro in a while (I use Arch btw…and, uh, sometimes Void) but I think Fedora and Ubuntu let you install packages by just double-clicking on them. Just make sure you remove all other Java (OpenJDK, jre-*, etc) packages first, just to make sure Azul is automatically treated as the default.

I last played about a year ago, and then it only required jre. No additional installs, as long as I remember
LT has always had a JavaFX dependency, so you were most likely either using Oracle JRE (which includes JavaFX) or an OpenJDK distribution that was bundled with OpenJFX. Most OpenJDK distributions don't include it.

If you built it from source, Maven would have pulled down the appropriate packages for you.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Has feral content finally been added? is it possible to turn oneself feral/have sex with feral NPCs yet?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Has feral content finally been added? is it possible to turn oneself feral/have sex with feral NPCs yet?
There's exactly one scene with a feral character and she's only temporarily a feral. There is currently no (in game) way to make your character a feral nor have sex with other ferals beyond that sole character.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Does this game have any portrait mods like Strive for Power?
I don't know for any portrait packs for Lilith's Throne, but you can add manually picture to pretty much any NPC. To do so, open character tab and click on "+" sing on upper right.

I made image pack originally for Fort of Chains, but I have expanded it for LT. I am sharing if anyone wish to use it, it's pics mostly from deviantart, some are taken from some other games and some are my meddling with free AI image generators.

Pictures are in various styles and mostly focus on latex & bondage. There only female pictures as I don't care for dicks beside mine own.
LT has all kinds of creatures, half of which I have hard time to imagine, let alone to find pictures. But I did menage to find various creatures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
I don't know for any portrait packs for Lilith's Throne, but you can add manually picture to pretty much any NPC. To do so, open character tab and click on "+" sing on upper right.

I made image pack originally for Fort of Chains, but I have expanded it for LT. I am sharing if anyone wish to use it, it's pics mostly from deviantart, some are taken from some other games and some are my meddling with free AI image generators.

Workupload - Fem Human & Fantasy image pack

Pictures are in various styles and mostly focus on latex & bondage. There only female pictures as I don't care for dicks beside mine own.
LT has all kinds of creatures, half of which I have hard time to imagine, let alone to find pictures. But I did menage to find various creatures.

Thank you. Does the image size matter? Couldn't I just use images from Danbooru or from Strive for Power image packs?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Size does not matter in the sense that there are not any imposed limits, but obviously exceedingly large files may impact performance. It can supposedly use GIF animations as well, though the same rule of thumb applies. Aspect will likely matter more as some images, even ones that only differ in overall pixel density but similar ratios, don't seem to fit the image window the same. Generally, something like 4 by 3 for height versus width should be fine.

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
I have been harsh on this game in the past but I agree whole-heartedly with everyone saying that she should focus on the simulation side. Make it more modular. More options to tweak. Make them matter and let modders add their own stories to the game. Corruption of Champions this is not, and that's okay. It's a lot more fun for people who don't fit CoC 1/2's fetish-window, or whatever you want to call it, and as someone who'll fluctuate aggressively from one set of tastes to the next depending on my mood, this is one of the few games I can go back to with a little tweaking.

If she hunkered down, paid someone to help her write a new codebase with modularity in mind, and focused all of her attention onward on just features to augment the simulation side of the game, I'd be a lot happier with her. I have a sneaking suspicion that she'd be happier too. The story stuff is like pulling teeth to get through. So much so that I've never completed it all the way on any one character. I get bored of fighting imps, slimes, bats... Just to get teleportation magic, let alone how to become an enforcer myself. The lack of any wiki even pretending to be filled out is a clear indication how little any of us care to even fill it out ourselves.

Ditch the main story, focus on the simulator side of things, and encourage modders to amplify your game.
also super off topic but can we get an "auto-win" button for combat if our stats/level are much higher than the opponent? Having to click attack over and over in multi-enemy fights is a bit tedious when you're just messing around with the sandbox. Okay tangent over

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

Hello again,
As I mentioned in the previous post, I've been working on getting the redesigned main quest content sorted out this week. I've almost got all of the dialogue, characters, and associated framework finished, and I should have all of the writing and everything done within another couple of days. After that, I'm going to be adding the supporting content, which I've already got all planned out and ready to start adding into the game.
Without giving too many spoilers, I want to let you know what kind of content I'm adding. So this next stage of the main quest is going to involve a short mission with the SWORD Enforcers in Elis. The character you confront in that mission (who was the generic succubus before I removed her) is the one who'll be involved in the supporting content I'm adding. Regarding that content, it's going to involve a new race and a new location in Dominion, and will be partly to do with slave mechanics. The core content for this new location will be available from the start of a new game, but the supporting content I'm adding will be a side-quest to find out more about it.
Sorry if that information seems a little vague (I don't want to give specific details in case my plans change); I'll give more details in my next progress news post, which I'll make before the end of next week. I hope to be very far along with progress by then! Thank you all once again for your support and patience. I'll do my best to make this update a good one!
P.S. Sorry about the wiki still being down. I'll get it fixed as soon as I can, but it'll be a low priority until I can get this update finished.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
First, you wait a few years for the Elis to be wrapped up so loosely that the robe is staying in the hallway. Then you wait another year or two for the next main story part to be added, then another couple years after that for the next town to be added (only in the code, in the background, and with no NPC's or anything), then another year or so for stuff to be put in with placeholders, then another two years for the text to be added..

Yes, I just described the same process that Elis went through. And this is being optimistic.
wait so the amazon city questline isnt done yet?

Ghostsoldier

Oct 7, 2017

It would be quite interesting to add a plugin for stable diffusion, so that on every encounter a fitting character image is created. The performance is already shit (lol) so that won't make any difference

Reactions: BobaTheOrc

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018

Hello again,
As I mentioned in the previous post, I've been working on getting the redesigned main quest content sorted out this week. I've almost got all of the dialogue, characters, and associated framework finished, and I should have all of the writing and everything done within another couple of days. After that, I'm going to be adding the supporting content, which I've already got all planned out and ready to start adding into the game.
Without giving too many spoilers, I want to let you know what kind of content I'm adding. So this next stage of the main quest is going to involve a short mission with the SWORD Enforcers in Elis. The character you confront in that mission (who was the generic succubus before I removed her) is the one who'll be involved in the supporting content I'm adding. Regarding that content, it's going to involve a new race and a new location in Dominion, and will be partly to do with slave mechanics. The core content for this new location will be available from the start of a new game, but the supporting content I'm adding will be a side-quest to find out more about it.
Sorry if that information seems a little vague (I don't want to give specific details in case my plans change); I'll give more details in my next progress news post, which I'll make before the end of next week. I hope to be very far along with progress by then! Thank you all once again for your support and patience. I'll do my best to make this update a good one!
P.S. Sorry about the wiki still being down. I'll get it fixed as soon as I can, but it'll be a low priority until I can get this update finished.
This does sound kind of interesting. No comment on the obvious further delay, that's baked in now.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I could have sworn I heard that the primary addition was going to be feral in the next update, but maybe I misheard. In any case this sounds like it could be good, but relationship stuff needs to maybe take a back seat to main line and locations.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
It's possible, but the best way to do so is going to depend on your distro. If you're using a more mainstream distro like Ubuntu or Fedora, grab one of the Java 17 (or 20…shouldn't matter) JRE JFX packages from Azul that match your distro:

You'll want to download the RPM if you're using a Red Hat based distro (e.g. Fedora or CentOS) or the DEB package if you're using a Debian-based distro (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.). I haven't used a mainstream distro in a while (I use Arch btw…and, uh, sometimes Void) but I think Fedora and Ubuntu let you install packages by just double-clicking on them. Just make sure you remove all other Java (OpenJDK, jre-*, etc) packages first, just to make sure Azul is automatically treated as the default.
I think i was able to install it, quite a pain to install -_- but now i cant find it........ the commands given in the install guide dont work at all. im giving up on this, im just gona live with not being able to use java on my damned pc. Anyways thank you for the help!

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
I think i was able to install it, quite a pain to install -_- but now i cant find it........ the commands given in the install guide dont work at all. im giving up on this, im just gona live with not being able to use java on my damned pc. Anyways thank you for the help!
I managed to get it to work by compiling from the repository (bonus points for not having to wait for an official jar).
Here are the steps:
1. Install Java 17 JDK and Maven.
2. Either download the repository, or clone it with git clone https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public.git
3. Go to src/com/lilithsthrone/game/dialogue/utils/UtilText.java and near line 230 remove the jdk.nashorn.api imports and uncomment the org.openjdk.nashorn.api imports.
4a. On Windows, compile with mvn clean package -Dtarget.platform=win -Dexclude.platform=linux
4b. On Linux, compile with mvn clean package -Dtarget.platform=linux -Dexclude.platform=win
5. Compilation takes a while, be patient.
6. A new folder will appear, containing a fully working jar for Java 17 that doesn't require any extra stuff.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
I managed to get it to work by compiling from the repository (bonus points for not having to wait for an official jar).
Here are the steps:
1. Install Java 17 JDK and Maven.
2. Either download the repository, or clone it with git clone
3. Go to src/com/lilithsthrone/game/dialogue/utils/UtilText.java and near line 230 remove the jdk.nashorn.api imports and uncomment the org.openjdk.nashorn.api imports.
4a. On Windows, compile with mvn clean package -Dtarget.platform=win -Dexclude.platform=linux
4b. On Linux, compile with mvn clean package -Dtarget.platform=linux -Dexclude.platform=win
5. Compilation takes a while, be patient.
6. A new folder will appear, containing a fully working jar for Java 17 that doesn't require any extra stuff.
I will follow these instructions, hopefully I don't fuck up because I installed the wrong Java or some shit.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
If you want to compile from source, I'd recommend using IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition. It makes it pretty easy to manage multiple JDKs and run specific Maven actions (plus it has integrated Git support, so it's sort of an all-in-one solution). It's worth noting that it installs JDKs in a separate path so they won't interfere with the system JRE/JDK at all.

Eclipse is another solid free option, but I generally prefer JetBrains IDEs.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
I will follow these instructions, hopefully I don't fuck up because I installed the wrong Java or some shit.
Fuck this shit, I don't even care anymore. Why do I gotta jump through these hoops to play this game. I don't even have a github account how am I gonna do ANYTHING with this? I don't got the brain power to this type of stuff. I can't even follow these directions. I know nothing about this stuff.

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck this shit, I don't even care anymore. Why do I gotta jump through these hoops to play this game. I don't even have a github account how am I gonna do ANYTHING with this? I don't got the brain power to this type of stuff. I can't even follow these directions. I know nothing about this stuff.
You and me both :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes