gasno

Sep 22, 2019
How to make the extra pair of vestigial breasts grow separately or together with main boobs?

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
Two things:

I don't remember if this got answered, and can't find it thru searching, but was having the NPC equip a strapon removed? None I have found are ever interested in equipping it. I swear I equipped them on NPCs before.

And how do slave lounges work? My male playthrough has them in there, but my female file does not? Both have the same permissions.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Two things:

I don't remember if this got answered, and can't find it thru searching, but was having the NPC equip a strapon removed? None I have found are ever interested in equipping it. I swear I equipped them on NPCs before.

And how do slave lounges work? My male playthrough has them in there, but my female file does not? Both have the same permissions.
If you are just giving them to the NPCs and they are not equipping them, that seems pretty normal to me. NPCs really won't ever equip items on themselves, but they will equip them on others. You need to equip the strap-on on them and after that they will use it, if they are interested in it.

I have never noticed any issues with slave lounges and I play as dudes, chicks, traps, futas, and herms. It's not to say that there isn't some problem with them, just that I haven't seen anything.
As far as I know, there is a chance that slaves will hang out in the lounges, as long as they have free time or are not sleeping. I usually see slaves in the lounges in the evenings between about 8pm and 12am. There is only room for 4 (maybe 5) slaves per lounge, so if you have more slaves than that, you need more lounges for them to occupy if you want to see more than just 4 at a time lounging around.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so it's been a whole year since i even glanced at this game, and i thought 'why not?' so i've come to see what's changed - if fucking anything, knowing inno - or what's been added.

i browsed the changelogs but i recall inno being usually very cagey about doing anything at all when it comes to letting people know what's going on with the game and what's changed. can anyone clue me in on what's been added since about a year ago? has inno finally finished the amazon area? are the youko added to the game yet? do the starting personality traits you can pick for your character actually mean anything? are many of the glitches and bugs fixed? does the game still chew throu8gh RAM?

bonus question tangentially unrelated to this: the mod Lolilith's Throne doesn't seem to be available. the website it's hosted on, , seems to be either down, or glitching out for me. can anyone confirm it's not just me?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
bonus question tangentially unrelated to this: the mod Lolilith's Throne doesn't seem to be available. the website it's hosted on, , seems to be either down, or glitching out for me. can anyone confirm it's not just me?
It's a known issue.The beta works just fine, though.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
beta? by the site being down, i mean i can't download any of the files posted, none of them. and i can't find a beta version of the mod anywhere, so i'd like some direction/help if you don't mind.

EDIT: nevermind i read the links below your message. thanks for helping.

Last edited:

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
sorry to bother, but could you tell me why, when i try to run the mod, i get a 'a java exception has occured' error message? i'm updated to the latest version of java so it can't be that, and i downloaded the Lolilith's Throne v0.4.8.5_R18.2.7z file. i also downloaded the source file just in case, but i don't think that's an issue. any ideas? i've neve rhad this issue with the mod before.

EDIT: I'm afraid to mention that i laughed when i saw that image, very nice.

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo: so i'm incredibly stupid and didn't realise i needed to download the latest dev kit of java, not just the regular everyday java. i can now play the mod, and i'm fucking dumb. i leave this here as a monument to my stupidity. may further generations of degenerates learn from my mistakes.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
First, you wait a few years for the Elis to be wrapped up so loosely that the robe is staying in the hallway. Then you wait another year or two for the next main story part to be added, then another couple years after that for the next town to be added (only in the code, in the background, and with no NPC's or anything), then another year or so for stuff to be put in with placeholders, then another two years for the text to be added..

Yes, I just described the same process that Elis went through. And this is being optimistic.
Remember though, this is her full-time job! :ROFLMAO:

Apr 9, 2019
The absolute levels of cope people have to defending a game like this is unreal. "Muh see you do better huh?~?" Sure give me a python tutorial, a month's worth of food & rent, I'll churn something out larger than one of these updates. Telling you that from someone who knows nothing. Yes, I am confident MOST people with a brain between their ears could manage this game concept way better.
Fun fact, when Inno started out she was a complete novice too, so you are most likely correct. Her major failing is a lack of drive.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
lack of drive and probably writers block.
SubribeStar has a pause option for content creators, making it so their subscribers don't get charged. Having writers block is no excuse for letting people pay you for months of literally no updates other than "sorry, no update this week". she makes around $6,500 a month for giving her subscribers literally nothing, she deserves all the backlash she gets.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any use or profit for making body fluids alcoholic, addictive, musky, etc?
I think it might increase or decrease the value when selling them from the milking rooms, but I'm far too lazy to check. Cum value at least increased/decreases in value with higher or lower virility, respectively.

Otherwise it's mostly for flavor. You can make random muggers addicted to your cum, which affects combat if you don't get rid of them.

Edit: If you like "stealthing", there's one cum modifier that will make condoms always break. This is a way to get around NPCs equipping condoms on you, like your aunt for example.

Reactions: Rover55

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
I think it might increase or decrease the value when selling them from the milking rooms, but I'm far too lazy to check. Cum value at least increased/decreases in value with higher or lower virility, respectively.

Otherwise it's mostly for flavor. You can make random muggers addicted to your cum, which affects combat if you don't get rid of them.

Edit: If you like "stealthing", there's one cum modifier that will make condoms always break. This is a way to get around NPCs equipping condoms on you, like your aunt for example.
I made my slaves produce different flavors of milk, but it still sells at the same price. Well, at least my character can now enjoy various delicious drinks.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes