Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Isn't working, this status is not an addiction.
There's only two ways to get that status effect as far as I can tell, either by being an octopus-morph or by having a tauric shark lower body. In either case, just go into water (extremely shitty and temporary solution) or transform yourself to not have the features that are causing it (the octopus/feral shark lower body)

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
There's only two ways to get that status effect as far as I can tell, either by being an octopus-morph or by having a tauric shark lower body. In either case, just go into water (extremely shitty and temporary solution) or transform yourself to not have the features that are causing it (the octopus/feral shark lower body)
Oh ok, i get it. Damn shame there is no enchantments that makes skin wet, 'cause i prefer my slave being octopus. Thanks anyway.

AnAngryKiwi919

Jan 12, 2022
I was absolutely expecting another delay and its always impressive with how much more time they just milk out of this whole thing. I'd even bet a dollar that they'll find yet another excuse after the '24-48 hours' they need.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I have no idea how Inno manages to just keep delaying like this. I get 15 minutes late for an appointment and I spend the next 20 minutes asking for forgiveness.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I mean, is it at all still a surprise to anyone that the real reason is because if she ever finished the damn thing it would likely mean less money to rake in?
For the millionth time, no.

The development model for this game is - according to the roadmap on Inno's blog - to get a final version of the engine and a completed main quest. Side content then gets added indefinitely. If that content is voted on by subscribers-only, then there would actually be more reason for people to subscribe to a "completed" version of the game.

The lack of progress on this game is not part of some cunning plan.

It's just incompetence, laziness and stupidity on the part of the developer.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
When people complain about the development time of this game, I wonder if they're aware that there are other games they can play?
Find us another game with the same combination of factors as LT then we'll talk. I play a lot of different games but I haven't found another that sits in the exact niche as this one. That's what makes Inno's lack of overall progress so frustrating to the people here.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
When is the next update?
No one knows. Dev claims it's gonna be out maybe by the end of today but before that they claimed it would be out by the end of Sunday. This game is infamous for having delays upon delays, so I wouldn't even trust the supposed release of next update being the end of today.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes