Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Characters now need to be visibly pregnant (i.e. progressed past the 'risk of pregnancy' stage) in order to lay eggs via ovipositor.
Why are changes still being made to egg laying requiring impregnation in some sort, when it would just be infinitely simpler to allow laying unfertilised eggs, since it was already announced as an upcoming feature forever ago?

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone know if there is a site, or anything, dedicated to mods for it? I want to see if any more got created or if some got updated, plus it's always good to try and have the most up to date mods.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know if there is a site, or anything, dedicated to mods for it? I want to see if any more got created or if some got updated, plus it's always good to try and have the most up to date mods.
The mod channel on Inno's discord is where I get the ones I use.

Nov 7, 2020
As far as I'm aware, the mod channel in the Discord is the only place.
I think there may be an outdated spreadsheet floating about some where.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
A few of the most prolific mod authors have google drives if all you care about is file change date but aside from that pretty much everything is the mods channel on the discord.

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
One thing that I love about Broken Dreams Correctional Center(https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-dreams-correctional-center-v0-0-24-rahimew.158801/) is, if multiple partners leave their seed inside you for long enough, it's possible to bear children from several people at the same time. Is there any chance that that can be implemented in LT as well? Or even having an anus that can allow impregnation through it, being connected to the womb... somehow. Sure, you have slimes that can be impregnated through any orifice, but like everyone else, they can only carry children from one person at a time. Or, if that's not feasible, have the MC have the option of having multiple wombs, as seen in Trials in Tainted Space(https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-075-fenoxo.469/).
On another note, the issue about slow response in case of intercourse with people your MC is related to is still present. Is there any hope that that can be resolved.... eventually?

Reactions: jfmherokiller

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Seems i have to stop balls deep on every chick in town in this game.
You can remove your kids once they're born. That would help with the lag, if you don't want to stop having fun.

Other options include condoms, sterility pills, or the sterility perk.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes