GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How does one "remove" their child?
Don't want to boot up the game to check but there is usually some option (in red I think) to scare or shoo an NPC with the note you will never encounter them again, I think for children you've enslaved you can sell them at market and guests you probably have some kind of option to tell them to move out far away.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
When will you add willing slavery?
I don't think you'll hear something about the dev here...
Because there are people here willing to communicate soooo many more things about the game and the dev.
I don't wanna kill your hopes, so I suggest you to join the discord server posted in the OP.
You'll have more chances to get the answer you seek there

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How does one "remove" their child?
Don't want to boot up the game to check but there is usually some option (in red I think) to scare or shoo an NPC with the note you will never encounter them again, I think for children you've enslaved you can sell them at market and guests you probably have some kind of option to tell them to move out far away.
As GammaXai said you can remove them after combat, or enslave them then sell them. Both options remove them from the NPC roster and reduces the lag.

Sep 26, 2018
As opposed to America, famous for its total lack of incest and slavery.
Every culture on every corner of the planet has had slavery and incest at one point or another. In fact both of those are still a thing to this day in Africa and the Middle-East.
But when i want to buy a Mandingo 5000 pit fighter imported right from the Congo, i'm seen as a bad guy?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
As GammaXai said you can remove them after combat, or enslave them then sell them. Both options remove them from the NPC roster and reduces the lag.
There is also a save editor that has a button to delete all offspring and remove items

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes