Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Anyone know how to disable the descriptions that pop up and block choices? What an ass pain that is to try and work around.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i think if we had a musium it would probably be more for sex toys then for actual artifacts of the real world. since the demons seem to be heavily antihuman.

The only place likely to have a mini museum would probably in that castle of the human simp, which would reside in some kind of secret room.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
There is already a museum of sorts in the game.
When you go visit Aunt Lily's mom they describe candy bars and various vendor items lining the hallways.
Those guards wear uniforms and use conventional weapons from modern day.
They go into a fair amount of detail all over that residence about modern conveniences rather than archane.

Reactions: mandmihate

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Tried this out again because of a certain mod just to find out all my criticisms from 3 years ago are still there (Mostly combat and gameplay balance related). Rip.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Any way to drastically decrease arousal gains during sex outside of purging fetishes? My man is basically a lost cause 2-pump champ, and often has to finish by the time he gets to the very first insertion :FacePalm:

Any potions, mods, or cheats that could decrease the rate of arousal/lust gain during sex? Lust shielding seems to work only in combat :(

If nothing exists already, I'm ok creating a small mod, but it would be helpful to know which values need to be changed. Does anyone know?

Last edited:

squidmissiles

Nov 25, 2022
does anyone else have the same issues with the .exe version? i can play for maybe 15-20 minutes, and then suddenly none of the buttons work. can't exit menus, can't save/load, literally just can't select anything. even the hotkeys don't work. the only solution is restarting. is there a fix to this or am i just stuck playing in 15 minute intervals?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
does anyone else have the same issues with the .exe version? i can play for maybe 15-20 minutes, and then suddenly none of the buttons work. can't exit menus, can't save/load, literally just can't select anything. even the hotkeys don't work. the only solution is restarting. is there a fix to this or am i just stuck playing in 15 minute intervals?
I have been playing the latest EXE version and have not had any issues with the game crashing.

I am not sure how useful any of this will be, but here are a few suggestions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I tried the game again, still nice than CoC1/2 in game mechanic. but not quite in the story, but both has its own charm. although i hate the save, i need to open settings, press save, decide the name and save. yeah im that lazy, so i create some autosave/quicksave manager that will save your autosave/quicksave in multiple files so you dont need to open save unless you want to load. This way i can bang every chick in peace again after years leaving this game.

one more to mention, there's 2 version of the script, one using delete and one using recycle. if you want to use recycle version, there's extra step you have to do, written in read me. other than that, enjoy.

Download :

Reactions: harem.king
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes