NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So, playing from a fresh install (or as fresh as I can get), was it ever figured out whether it was too many characters or too many mods that caused the game to essentially be a slideshow?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So, playing from a fresh install (or as fresh as I can get), was it ever figured out whether it was too many characters or too many mods that caused the game to essentially be a slideshow?
Probably a bit of both, but the former is a lot easier to have come up in normal gameplay. I think it's ~200 tracked NPCs the game starts collapsing into a black hole of lag and despair, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

chichong

May 7, 2020
I was wondering if there is a way to get more than 2 orgasms from a NPC (besides "Cancel Orgasm" mod). I mean +2 NPC and +2 PC. I know you can delay PC orgasm indefinitely using "Calm Down" and the NPC will keep going. But I was thinking at a normal way like an enchantment or a hidden perk or something.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
I was wondering if there is a way to get more than 2 orgasms from a NPC (besides "Cancel Orgasm" mod). I mean +2 NPC and +2 PC. I know you can delay PC orgasm indefinitely using "Calm Down" and the NPC will keep going. But I was thinking at a normal way like an enchantment or a hidden perk or something.
Take more characters into the scene with the "Object of desire" perk. For example, if a PC and 3 NPCs participate in the scene, then it will take 4 orgasms each. Plus, demon characters require more by default. I haven't tried to assemble a scene of four demons, but I think everyone will need at least 7 orgasms there. There are no other ways, as far as I know.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Take more characters into the scene with the "Object of desire" perk. For example, if a PC and 3 NPCs participate in the scene, then it will take 4 orgasms each. Plus, demon characters require more by default. I haven't tried to assemble a scene of four demons, but I think everyone will need at least 7 orgasms there. There are no other ways, as far as I know.
I don't know, I had a GB scene with 3 slaves and my PC, all of them had the +1 perk (including my PC). One screen after my PC had the 2nd one, the scene ended. According to your theory my PC should've had 5. (And honestly I was thinking about that perk in the same way, that's why I posted my question).

Maybe something was changed to make the player unable to farm essence. However, I saw nothing about that in changelog.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
If you want to manually edit your save files in a slightly more safer manner, you can try using my to do so (remember to back up your save files before editing them).
the stats don't change at all, i overwrote and everything.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know, I had a GB scene with 3 slaves and my PC, all of them had the +1 perk (including my PC). One screen after my PC had the 2nd one, the scene ended. According to your theory my PC should've had 5. (And honestly I was thinking about that perk in the same way, that's why I posted my question).

Maybe something was changed to make the player unable to farm essence. However, I saw nothing about that in changelog.
Hover over the orgasm counter and it should tell you how many orgasms they need to be satisfied. If you have multiple characters with the Object of Desire and it still only shows 2 orgasms needed (or whatever the +1 number would be), that would say to me that the effect doesn't stack.

I know I can make NPC's cum 4 or 5 times, but it is usually when I am the dominant in the scene. But, if I am the sub in the scene, it ends right after everyone reaches their orgasm number to be satisfied.

As a side note, I think Inno changed some of that code so that after an NPC reaches a certain number of orgasms, you stop gaining essences, I seem to recall the number 5 and I could be completely wrong about it, it is just something that I 'remember'.

Oct 12, 2023
Wait how do you install the mods? I am having trouble finding out which file to put them

Also unrelated but here is a list of things in-game that were partially added but didn't get much development for now

*Ashley and her special race.
*Braham, the Yoga instructor from the Gym (also the pool and sauna)
*Bounty Hunting and interactions with Shadow and Silence
*Presumably, the north section of the Enforcer station in Dominion
* The Zaibatsu exchange
*The Owl Girl quest in Elis
*Woodsman's hut in Elis
*The lake thing in Elis
*The Church in Elis
*HFL story, y'know the freedom fighter guys (but they will likely get more background later on, I hope)
*The jackalope in Oglix's VIP Area

I admit that I haven't played LT for a long time compared to most of the people in this forum so I could and most likely have missed content or haven't unlocked some of these options yet, but does anyone else feel like there is a lot of half-done things inside the game? or is it just me?

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Wait how do you install the mods? I am having trouble finding out which file to put them

Also unrelated but here is a list of things in-game that were partially added but didn't get much development for now

*Ashley and special race.
*Braham, the Yoga instructor from the Gym (also the pool and sauna)
*Bounty Hunting and interactions with Shadow and Silence
*Presumably, the north section of the Enforcer station in Dominion
* The Zaibatsu exchange
*The Owl Girl quest in Elis
*Woodsman's hut in Elis
*The lake thing in Elis
*The Church in Elis
*HFL story, y'know the freedom fighter guys (but they will likely get more background later on, I hope)
*The jackalope in Oglix's VIP Area

I admit that I haven't played LT for a long time compared to most of the people in this forum so I could and most likely have missed content or haven't unlocked some of these options yet, but does anyone else feel like there is a lot of half-done things inside the game? or is it just me?
Most mods can be slapped in res/mods and they'll work. As for your concerns for half done content, you're far from the only one who noticed it. Hell, I forgot Braham existed after getting his perk since I just save edit to get it now.

Which mod would this be?
Probably the one in my sig. Classic is just the base game with the mod on top, while the rewrite has several performance improvements at the cost of stability.

Hover over the orgasm counter and it should tell you how many orgasms they need to be satisfied. If you have multiple characters with the Object of Desire and it still only shows 2 orgasms needed (or whatever the +1 number would be), that would say to me that the effect doesn't stack.

I know I can make NPC's cum 4 or 5 times, but it is usually when I am the dominant in the scene. But, if I am the sub in the scene, it ends right after everyone reaches their orgasm number to be satisfied.

As a side note, I think Inno changed some of that code so that after an NPC reaches a certain number of orgasms, you stop gaining essences, I seem to recall the number 5 and I could be completely wrong about it, it is just something that I 'remember'.
I feel you, which is why I'm working on a mod for that. My first attempt involved buffing the Object of Desire perk so it scales with your level.

PerkBuff.png PerkOrgasms.png

The image shows the effects at level 12. While I got it working, I imagine getting a different build of the game to change one perk is overkill, so now I'm trying to figure out how to make this into a peice of jewelry that does the same thing. A ring that looks like a target perhaps?

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Most mods can be slapped in res/mods and they'll work. As for your concerns for half done content, you're far from the only one who noticed it. Hell, I forgot Braham existed after getting his perk since I just save edit to get it now.

Probably the one in my sig. Classic is just the base game with the mod on top, while the rewrite has several performance improvements at the cost of stability.

I feel you, which is why I'm working on a mod for that. My first attempt involved buffing the Object of Desire perk so it scales with your level.

View attachment 2998981 View attachment 2998984

The image shows the effects at level 12. While I got it working, I imagine getting a different build of the game to change one perk is overkill, so now I'm trying to figure out how to make this into a peice of jewelry that does the same thing. A ring that looks like a target perhaps?
Yeah, this is one of my biggest criticisms so far. If you want long scenes with several orgasms, you can go alone and dominate enemies you beat up, or you need to take a slave with you who can't end sex on their own. A change like this would be great, I'd love a jewelry that makes others need more orgasms.

Reactions: DarkGred

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I remember playing this game many years ago and enjoying it quite a bit. I always wanted to play as a mage, but then I would have to give up on that and switch to weapons. Is there a way to make magic viable in combat? If so, what am I missing?

Jul 22, 2022
I remember playing this game many years ago and enjoying it quite a bit. I always wanted to play as a mage, but then I would have to give up on that and switch to weapons. Is there a way to make magic viable in combat? If so, what am I missing?
Yeah just make sure to enchant clothing and items with Arcane since that's how much Mana you can have. So higher Arcane means a bigger mana pool and also spell power since that determines how much damage you do with your spells and spell Efficiency since that makes your spells more effective

Also I highly recommend becoming a Demon or a Youko since you get a massive Buff to your Arcane, Spell Power and Spell efficiency by default for being one of those Races.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just make sure to enchant clothing and items with Arcane since that's how much Mana you can have. So higher Arcane means a bigger mana pool and also spell power since that determines how much damage you do with your spells and spell Efficiency since that makes your spells more effective

Also I highly recommend becoming a Demon or a Youko since you get a massive Buff to your Arcane, Spell Power and Spell efficiency by default for being one of those Races.
I'll give it a try and see what I can do with that. Thanks for the tip!

chichong

May 7, 2020
As far I know spells do not scale with your Arcane. You do get +25% Spell Damage at max Arcane, but spell damage is capped at 100% anyway so you pretty much just save enchantment slots. Max you can get is 100% spell damage.

On the other hand (!) Unarmed gets a boost from Physique (+20% base damage at "Herculean"). That means 120% damage when maxed.

Example: Slam. A lev. 50 character with all stats maxed will do 40+132= 172 max damage. Make the character Soldier -> 244 damage in 1st turn for 25 aura (for crit it have to be the only action used). 500% crit -> 1220 phys dmg.

Same character with a legendary demonstone will do 40+143=183 max damage, and for crit you have to use it 3 times. Again, Soldier -> 366 dmg in 1st turn. x3 for crit -> 366+366+ (500% crit) 1830 -> 2562 phys dmg.

However there are 2 spells I like: Soothing Waters and Lilith's Command. A heal and a panic button.

I play on Lilith difficulty (enemy 2x level, they deliver 400% dmg, they receive 25% dmg) so when they manage to hit my PC, it's... not nice. You don't want the combat to last too many rounds at that difficulty. A level 100 greater succubus have 580-600 hp and 100% lust damage. (And btw, 500+ shielding does nothing against "magazine dump" or against other skills that get past shielding. My PC took 13k+ dmg from an enforcer in Sword Warehouse during Teleporter Quest at max shielding).

Back to your question: in my opinion, unless you have masochistic tendencies maybe you should use spells as support, not as main weapon.

nick234:)

Feb 27, 2022
Hey, so I'm thinking of emulating this game on Android. You guys think that J2ME will work? I'll try it right now and give a confirmation for anyone else who might want to play this on mobile for whatever reason.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
As far I know spells do not scale with your Arcane. You do get +25% Spell Damage at max Arcane, but spell damage is capped at 100% anyway so you pretty much just save enchantment slots. Max you can get is 100% spell damage.

On the other hand (!) Unarmed gets a boost from Physique (+20% base damage at "Herculean"). That means 120% damage when maxed.

Example: Slam. A lev. 50 character with all stats maxed will do 40+132= 172 max damage. Make the character Soldier -> 244 damage in 1st turn for 25 aura (for crit it have to be the only action used). 500% crit -> 1220 phys dmg.

Same character with a legendary demonstone will do 40+143=183 max damage, and for crit you have to use it 3 times. Again, Soldier -> 366 dmg in 1st turn. x3 for crit -> 366+366+ (500% crit) 1830 -> 2562 phys dmg.

However there are 2 spells I like: Soothing Waters and Lilith's Command. A heal and a panic button.

I play on Lilith difficulty (enemy 2x level, they deliver 400% dmg, they receive 25% dmg) so when they manage to hit my PC, it's... not nice. You don't want the combat to last too many rounds at that difficulty. A level 100 greater succubus have 580-600 hp and 100% lust damage. (And btw, 500+ shielding does nothing against "magazine dump" or against other skills that get past shielding. My PC took 13k+ dmg from an enforcer in Sword Warehouse during Teleporter Quest at max shielding).

Back to your question: in my opinion, unless you have masochistic tendencies maybe you should use spells as support, not as main weapon.
Yep. That's why I always end up going back to soldier. But magic clothes are so pretty. :(

Oct 12, 2023
Yeah but not in a manner you would expect, the strongest Schools in the game are Fire and Arcane imo, I have a build which is crazy strong and mixes with unnarmed attacks but you need some minor setting up which is quite easy all things considered.

Step 1) Go to Ralph's snacks and buy the Gryphon paté/food which costs roughly 1.1k without discount.
Step 2) Make a potion which makes you into a lesser or greater Gryphon with said food (they have 45 Arcane and 50 physical iirc, one of the strongest racial buffs in the game if you ignore the Dragons) preferrably turn your legs into taur based (it's a suprise tool which will help us later)
Step 3) Buy Flame Cloak from that Wolf Girl who doesn't know what consent is
Step 4) You must become strong, train under Hannah at the gym (wait till she is in the gym, train, and spam shower, she will only leave work ONLY if you leave too when she is supposed to be off)
Step 5) As long you use Flame cloak your attacks should be doing roughly 150 to 230 ish damage on latter levels if you are non-taur, gets even strong if you have fire elemental.

Really, all you need is to like transform into a Gryphon, you could maybe do some tattoos with kate and enchant them to make your arcane attacks stronger but it's quite pricy and too enchantment taxing.

Last edited:
Reactions: VithiaVale

serapheus

Jan 14, 2018
Was there a way to get Lilaya to grow a penis during the 'tests' to fuck you with? I vaguely remember something like that from years ago.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes