VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Which save editor are you using? If you are using , try the new release to see if that fixes your issue. Otherwise, try exporting the modified save instead of overwriting. If that does not work, post an example save file where this issue occurs and which parts of the save file you are modifying (e.g., name of character being modified, fields being modified, etc.), and I will see if I can replicate and fix the issue.
I wanted to give it a try, but I can't open it. It says it requires Java 19, but the link takes me to Java 8. Doesn't seem to be any way to get to 19, if that even exists. Makes me wonder what is going on here.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
wiki is down, where else i can find list of quests and how to trigger them?
for example quest about corrupt enforcer, or how to transform Lilaya into succubus?
or where to find bondage gear?
I can give you a few pointers, but I don't have a step by step to lead you through them, just a 'here are some things to find'.
I am pretty sure there are other things, but these are just things I remember.

I am pretty sure that to start the enforcer quest, in Dominion, you need to complete the Slime Queen quest with Claire. You may need to complete the harpy quest, to calm the matriarchs, as well, but I can't be positive on that one. After that just wander around town and you should get a random event to meet with the enforcer.

Bondage gear was moved to a new store located in the Northeast corner of the Dominion map.

To make Lilaya a full Demon (she is half demon at the start), you need to progress the main quest until you defeat Meraxis and go through the story with her mother. After that, you need to go to her palace and go through all of Lisseth's talk options twice and once you have 100 corruption (overloading your enchantment limit is a quick way to reach 100 corruption), you can ask her to turn you into a demon and you can make Meraxis and Lilaya full demons at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 9, 2019
Yeah, I'm not feeling that cynical today. :)
I mean, according to the version number, we aren't even halfway through development, and it has taken them something like 7 years. Bear in mind this was during a period of time in which development was faster than it is today, Inno is slowing down. Therefore, we can assume it'll take at least twice as long to complete the other half, which would be 14 years (2037-2038). In reality, Inno is probably more than twice as slow as she once was.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I mean, according to the version number, we aren't even halfway through development, and it has taken them something like 7 years. Bear in mind this was during a period of time in which development was faster than it is today, Inno is slowing down. Therefore, we can assume it'll take at least twice as long to complete the other half, which would be 14 years (2037-2038). In reality, Inno is probably more than twice as slow as she once was.
Check some of my other posts to this thread. Most of the time I'm suggesting a much later completion date. I was just in a more generous mood today, probably due to the eclipse.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
I wanted to give it a try, but I can't open it. It says it requires Java 19, but the link takes me to Java 8. Doesn't seem to be any way to get to 19, if that even exists. Makes me wonder what is going on here.
is the link to download Java 21 (the latest LTS version of Java). As long as you have Java 19 or newer, you will be able to run the save editor.

Oct 12, 2023
wiki is down, where else i can find list of quests and how to trigger them?
for example quest about corrupt enforcer, or how to transform Lilaya into succubus?
or where to find bondage gear?
Corrupt Enforcer: You need to handle the harpies and keep walking in Dominion when it's not having storms ,then an fox enforcer should stop you and ask for help, it has two endings one where you help said corrupt enforcer and one where you help the fox enforcer (imo the corrupt enforcer is a cooler character to talk with, plus she is one of Lunette's kids) but doing the slime quest makes it faster I believe so

Sucubus Lilaya: Become a Demon (100 corruption, then visit her mom) and go back to Lilaya, then you say you will help her become a Demon too

Bondage Gear: It's being sold in one of the tiles at Demon Home, very specifically the Doll Factory.

DOMINION AND SUBMISSION QUESTS:

Meeting Mommy: During Mother's Week in March you will meet a Cow-girl named Mommy, and you guessed it she is a special hooker who does some Mom kink sex

Callie's Bakery: A dickgirl who owns a Bakery in Dominion, give your ass or pussy a few times along with some donations to help her renovate the bakery allowing it to become more successful, you can only do it if you are a girl or an androgynous person dressed in feminine clothes.

Harpy Bickering: Go to Harpy nests, beat em up and become Harpy Queen/King, simple as (wished it gave us a trait or smt like when you help the Amazons by beating all invaders or beating up the Imp Fortress)

HFL Bunker: In the Bat caverns of Batman there is a HFL bunker, find the passwords inside the caverns to enter it and get some HFL clothes and firebombs (which are incredibly OP)

Amber's bitch: After finding Arthur you can go back to Zaranix home and talk with Amber, where you can act as her bitch or beat her up for being a bitch.

Slime Queen, Cat Girl, Teleportations (oh my!): Help the Enforcer cat girl to stop the Slime queen (or help her to get more slimes in Submission) either way she will believe you helped her and you will be able to use teleportation pads, after running away from the SWORD warehouse you will learn the teleport spell and make things far easier to travel around the game. (plus you can fuck the Slime Queen and some of her servants, AND the cat girl)

The Bitchening (Brax's edition): Get Arthur's location from Brax and then return to the Enforcer station, you will do a minor quest for Candi where you go left and right getting things for her, you can also transform Brax into a subby wolf girl called Bree or a cock addict bimbo called Brandi, however freeing him (or her) has planned but unfinished content (shocking!)

The Bitchening (Rat assholes edition): Help the Gambling Den owner by beating up the Rat gang in Submission, you can TF Murk into a sex addict rat girl and his leader into a girly rat girl with a small dick.

Filly: After helping Helena to set up her shop or sometimes visiting rose gardens, you can meet Natalya who specializes in transportation, she gives you a deal where you become a free indentured servant and in return, you can service centaurs, but you can only work if you are a dickgirl with large boobs

Helena's Shop: Help Helena set up her shop, but being quite frank she is a bitch and not in a good amusing way but it does allow you to design the slaves in any way you want them and also allows her to be sexable AND makes Scarlet a woman and not a futa if you wish so.

Nyan Dating: Help her and Kay to unlock Enchanted Clothing, plus do some visits to both of them to allow them to become sexable and become a boyfriend/girlfriend to Nyan, you can also bang her mom but she doesn't care in any way.

ELIS

Cow Milking: North from Elis there is a milking company where you can do a contract to work as a cow, but there is a bad ending if you keep working there where you end up as a slave.

Eisek's quest: The Dragon guy who shows up ONLY at the start of months in Elis, doing his quest allows you to get dragon fruits and Tf into a Dragon (but becoming a Slime, Tf into a Dragon that way and then getting unslimmed is FAR easier and quicker)

Cow Girl in Elis: In one of the markets at Elis there is a Cow Girl who needs her breast pumps from said milking company.

General Fuckery in Elis: Some minor missions also in Elis include befriending the fox hooker, taur sex with the enforcer's receptionist, fucking the taur foxes, the Beer Bitches where you get some (unwilling) new subjects to lactate beer and get pounded, The Elis Faire where you go to a fair (also related to fucking the taur foxes)

Those are all quests and notable things I suppose!

Oct 12, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minor thing to add, you don't even need to go to city hall but rather just talk about freeing your slaves to the Slaver asshole, this should up the Lilaya Landlady quest

Therefore, we can assume it'll take at least twice as long to complete the other half, which would be 14 years (2037-2038). In reality, Inno is probably more than twice as slow as she once was.
Bold of you to assume we will see glimpses of the other half and we won't still be stuck at Elis, I trust that other people will mod and finish the game before Inno and quite frankly I think Inno thinks the same.

IMO I feel like Inno's biggest problem is that the development is very based on whims if anything, there doesn't really seem to be a focus on 1 thing but rather multiple things at once, as I mentioned before there is a lot of unfinished but allegedly planned content and so they are developing multiple things at once rather than just focusing on finishing the Elis plotline, there is no real focus, and that is the hopeful and trusting scenario where I assume Inno isn't being lazy and doing jackshit.

I can compare the development with Broken Dreams Correctional Facility which is inspired by LT and Trials In Tainted Space, it is a much smaller game both in scope and mechanically so it's an unjust comparison, but the development is much smoother and I believe that last week the game has released a complete route and ending because the dev focused on finishing the route and even then it has quite a bit of side content (and dev commentary does have their ramblings telling how they might try adding some more content to specific characters here and there when they can)

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Corrupt Enforcer: You need to handle the harpies and keep walking in Dominion when it's not having storms ,then an fox enforcer should stop you and ask for help, it has two endings one where you help said corrupt enforcer and one where you help the fox enforcer (imo the corrupt enforcer is a cooler character to talk with, plus she is one of Lunette's kids) but doing the slime quest makes it faster I believe so

Sucubus Lilaya: Become a Demon (100 corruption, then visit her mom) and go back to Lilaya, then you say you will help her become a Demon too

Bondage Gear: It's being sold in one of the tiles at Demon Home, very specifically the Doll Factory.

DOMINION AND SUBMISSION QUESTS:

Meeting Mommy: During Mother's Week in March you will meet a Cow-girl named Mommy, and you guessed it she is a special hooker who does some Mom kink sex

Callie's Bakery: A dickgirl who owns a Bakery in Dominion, give your ass or pussy a few times along with some donations to help her renovate the bakery allowing it to become more successful, you can only do it if you are a girl or an androgynous person dressed in feminine clothes.

Harpy Bickering: Go to Harpy nests, beat em up and become Harpy Queen/King, simple as (wished it gave us a trait or smt like when you help the Amazons by beating all invaders or beating up the Imp Fortress)

HFL Bunker: In the Bat caverns of Batman there is a HFL bunker, find the passwords inside the caverns to enter it and get some HFL clothes and firebombs (which are incredibly OP)

Amber's bitch: After finding Arthur you can go back to Zaranix home and talk with Amber, where you can act as her bitch or beat her up for being a bitch.

Slime Queen, Cat Girl, Teleportations (oh my!): Help the Enforcer cat girl to stop the Slime queen (or help her to get more slimes in Submission) either way she will believe you helped her and you will be able to use teleportation pads, after running away from the SWORD warehouse you will learn the teleport spell and make things far easier to travel around the game. (plus you can fuck the Slime Queen and some of her servants, AND the cat girl)

The Bitchening (Brax's edition): Get Arthur's location from Brax and then return to the Enforcer station, you will do a minor quest for Candi where you go left and right getting things for her, you can also transform Brax into a subby wolf girl called Bree or a cock addict bimbo called Brandi, however freeing him (or her) has planned but unfinished content (shocking!)

The Bitchening (Rat assholes edition): Help the Gambling Den owner by beating up the Rat gang in Submission, you can TF Murk into a sex addict rat girl and his leader into a girly rat girl with a small dick.

Filly: After helping Helena to set up her shop or sometimes visiting rose gardens, you can meet Natalya who specializes in transportation, she gives you a deal where you become a free indentured servant and in return, you can service centaurs, but you can only work if you are a dickgirl with large boobs

Helena's Shop: Help Helena set up her shop, but being quite frank she is a bitch and not in a good amusing way but it does allow you to design the slaves in any way you want them and also allows her to be sexable AND makes Scarlet a woman and not a futa if you wish so.

Nyan Dating: Help her and Kay to unlock Enchanted Clothing, plus do some visits to both of them to allow them to become sexable and become a boyfriend/girlfriend to Nyan, you can also bang her mom but she doesn't care in any way.

ELIS

Cow Milking: North from Elis there is a milking company where you can do a contract to work as a cow, but there is a bad ending if you keep working there where you end up as a slave.

Eisek's quest: The Dragon guy who shows up ONLY at the start of months in Elis, doing his quest allows you to get dragon fruits and Tf into a Dragon (but becoming a Slime, Tf into a Dragon that way and then getting unslimmed is FAR easier and quicker)

Cow Girl in Elis: In one of the markets at Elis there is a Cow Girl who needs her breast pumps from said milking company.

General Fuckery in Elis: Some minor missions also in Elis include befriending the fox hooker, taur sex with the enforcer's receptionist, fucking the taur foxes, the Beer Bitches where you get some (unwilling) new subjects to lactate beer and get pounded, The Elis Faire where you go to a fair (also related to fucking the taur foxes)

Those are all quests and notable things I suppose!
about Lilaya: strange but it didn't happen, i asked this because i played this game before, in early versions it was as you said, now it's not happening, bug maybe?

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
is the link to download Java 21 (the latest LTS version of Java). As long as you have Java 19 or newer, you will be able to run the save editor.
It worked! Thank you very much. If that's the newest version, I really wonder why it linked to such an old one.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Apr 9, 2019
Check some of my other posts to this thread. Most of the time I'm suggesting a much later completion date. I was just in a more generous mood today, probably due to the eclipse.
I think I was being generous too, as I seriously doubt we will ever see LT completed. I expect within a few years even Inno's doggedly loyal following will fall away, the money will dry up, and she'll have to return to whatever she was doing before this, in her own words, became her "real job".

Bold of you to assume we will see glimpses of the other half and we won't still be stuck at Elis, I trust that other people will mod and finish the game before Inno and quite frankly I think Inno thinks the same.
I agree with you, as I said above, I doubt we will ever seen completion from Inno. Should it come, it'll certainly be from an external party forking it.

IMO I feel like Inno's biggest problem is that the development is very based on whims if anything, there doesn't really seem to be a focus on 1 thing but rather multiple things at once, as I mentioned before there is a lot of unfinished but allegedly planned content and so they are developing multiple things at once rather than just focusing on finishing the Elis plotline, there is no real focus, and that is the hopeful and trusting scenario where I assume Inno isn't being lazy and doing jackshit.
I think Inno has gotten bored of the project, she's probably the sort of person who enjoys starting, not finishing, I am one too. The reason she continues with it is likely a monetary incentive, but despises the IP itself, which would explain why she produces little, if any, content that involves working with the IP. It's a doomed project, and was doomed from the start, however it is fortuitous as it provides inspiration (and words of caution) to those who want to create similar eroge.

Oct 12, 2023
Without cheats or save editor? Nope.
Also Steal IS INCREDIBLY BUGGY if you learn it, the Vaccum Suction upgrade has a 10% of displacing items but it's far less buggier.

I think Inno has gotten bored of the project, she's probably the sort of person who enjoys starting, not finishing, I am one too. The reason she continues with it is likely a monetary incentive, but despises the IP itself, which would explain why she produces little, if any, content that involves working with the IP. It's a doomed project, and was doomed from the start, however it is fortuitous as it provides inspiration (and words of caution) to those who want to create similar eroge.
You are probrably right, Inno likely doesn't care about the project anymore (look the updates from this year compared to the others) hell we were supposed to have the doll update two weeks ago and yet as of writting this it got delayed to God knows when, it's a fun game but I doubt it will ever be finished at least by Inno, still it does have a lot of interesting mechanics that other people can be inspired by.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes