Apr 9, 2019
You are probrably right, Inno likely doesn't care about the project anymore (look the updates from this year compared to the others) hell we were supposed to have the doll update two weeks ago and yet as of writting this it got delayed to God knows when, it's a fun game but I doubt it will ever be finished at least by Inno, still it does have a lot of interesting mechanics that other people can be inspired by.
It's such a shame, as the concept of this game is interesting. In fact, parts of the execution are good too. The trouble comes when we have to consider things like balance in combat, the acquisition of money, and just how broken enchantments are. The bones are there, it's just everything else, and how long it takes to get anything done. Pretty all of the updates for the past few years have been content from her followers, not her. Which is so strange, because she refuses to actually hire anyone to improve or speed up development. She's willing to use the ideas of others, and even their work, but not actually hire someone. If she was dedicated to finishing, and actually cared about the IP, she would. It's all just so telling.

Last edited:

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
another save editor question
when i export save to it
it just picks character name and some other stuff
but besides "some" stuff in core tab(it even don't check personality correctly and all checkboxes are empty)
every other tab is "empty"
what could cause it?

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
another save editor question
when i export save to it
it just picks character name and some other stuff
but besides "some" stuff in core tab(it even don't check personality correctly and all checkboxes are empty)
every other tab is "empty"
what could cause it?
Most likely the save editor is running into an internal error when parsing the save file. If you send me the save file that is cause this issue, I can look into what is causing the save editor to fail.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
The nature of patreon doesn't really encourage finishing a game or working to a real schedule, sadly. It has its upside as you get some content and dedicated efforts you may have not had otherwise but I can't help but feel some other better system is possible to help ensure a better ratio of input to output or projects started to completion rather than countless v0.01 and then a bunch that die half way when someone ghosts or claims they've got brain rot or their mother has divorced them or something and then you've got the other main category that just marches on as zombie projects forever. Sometimes with ever dwindling tiny updates with bigger gaps between them or they just go silent and somehow people keep making excuses for it out of some misplaced sense of loyalty...or desperation because it caters to their niche kink combination.

All that said LT does still, despite everyting else out there, offer something unique on the marketplace. It's a shame the focus though seems to have gone all over the place with odd additions like infinite new species of characters when the best time investment would probably be the sex system having more variety and core content as that stretches across the whole game play and keeps things fresh for longer.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
If someone make a mod that allow us player to have a simple farm life outside the city and our offsprings can be born automatically as farm helpers and not as random muggers or prostitutes this could very well be my personal breeding season replacer
Maybe yes as some people have done the more basic of house / property additions.
Likely no, even among the prolific custom content creators most people aren't interested in working on things that are firmly on the roadmap as support and recognition fall off steeply if it goes from being a super popular mod to prepackaged with the game.

aksnzj

Jul 20, 2023
If someone make a mod that allow us player to have a simple farm life outside the city and our offsprings can be born automatically as farm helpers and not as random muggers or prostitutes this could very well be my personal breeding season replacer
Impossible to do properly as a mod, unfortunately. What you need to change, i.e., room types, (jobs too?) isn't exposed to modders. The other aspect probably isn't either, not even as a kludge like the stable mod.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Oct 12, 2023
Maybe yes as some people have done the more basic of house / property additions.
Likely no, even among the prolific custom content creators most people aren't interested in working on things that are firmly on the roadmap as support and recognition fall off steeply if it goes from being a super popular mod to prepackaged with the game.
There are mods for the House? huh didn't know that

You could build guest room, find the kid, call em to come home and tell them to get a job until they fuck off.

Likely no, even among the prolific custom content creators most people aren't interested in working on things that are firmly on the roadmap as support
>Implying we will ever leave the Elis part of the Roadmap

You should start doing Comedy skits, do not let that talent go to waste!

It has been roughly 2 weeks since Inno said that she was finishing up the doll content and was going to finish on the weekend and that turned into "soon™" when some debug shows that it is almost done already (there is D.E.C.K which allows to change the Dolls, spawn in Dolls and they work almost mostly as intendeed and Deck changes their appearance) I don't think we getting the Pig farm dawg.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
I ended up getting a little stressed after missing the last deadline and so my work efficiently suffered as a result.
I mean, I'm usually not one to complain about creators and their delays, but her excuses are actually getting better than the game itself lately. This one actually got a good laugh out of me lol

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
This might be a stupid question but when I created my character I didn't see the option to make it only attracted to one gender, how can I do that? It's always set as ambiphilic.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
This might be a stupid question but when I created my character I didn't see the option to make it only attracted to one gender, how can I do that? It's always set as ambiphilic.
On the very first screen of character customisation, there are three buttons, "ampbiphilic" is picked by default. Just click on the one of other two, and it would be selected instead. The buttons aren't disabled, even if they appear that way (disabled buttons have the text greyed out as well).

Reactions: Mayra

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
On the very first screen of character customisation, there are three buttons, "ampbiphilic" is picked by default. Just click on the one of other two, and it would be selected instead. The buttons aren't disabled, even if they appear that way (disabled buttons have the text greyed out as well).
Thank you, probably didn't notice.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
what time to visit Felicia (Arthur neighbor)?
every time "another time"
i want to visit her after i rescued Arthur

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes