harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I still have my hopes that this will one day see some form of conclusion. Whether it's under Inno's stewardship or not is another thing. I enjoy starting a new game every couple of public updates just to see what's new and to have some fun.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2023
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment
For more proof just check the devblog, in 2 of October we were told we would be getting the Doll update in that weekend.

It's now 25 of October, no update in sight and the last dev blog said it would make another blog post telling when it was ready to go.

Perhaps in ten years we will finally reach the end of the Elis plotline one day.

harvest13

Sep 24, 2021
Ngl lie seeing all this is pretty depressing, found this game earlier this month and have been playing for most of said month. There's a lot here but this is way too much shit for one person who doesn't seem like they want to do this anymore. I might replay tits or actually play coc 2 and check back in like 3 years.

Oct 12, 2023
Don't get me wrong, Lillith Throne is fun, there is bits of an sandbox elements here and there but it can end quite quickly all things considered.

But it will likely never be finished at least under Inno that is, I am more inclined to believe that a modder would finish the game first than her (iirc the whole Dolls thing was actually a mod too).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
combat has always been a joke
Which is what makes it so ridiculous for Inno to be spending any time tweaking it. It's just another example of something in this game where "fixing" it is going to entail rebuilding it from the ground up.

The problem is not just that the optimal thing to do combat-wise is to get your hands on a Zweihander and spam the basic attack. It's that players want to do this to get the combat over with because the basic mechanic is so boring.

But the size of this task is such that it wouldn't be done except as part of a general rebuild of the entire engine.

So, um. Never?

Reactions: 72 man

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ngl lie seeing all this is pretty depressing, found this game earlier this month and have been playing for most of said month. There's a lot here but this is way too much shit for one person who doesn't seem like they want to do this anymore. I might replay tits or actually play coc 2 and check back in like 3 years.
Genuinely yes, I get something out of lurking the drama but if you don't then just come back every year or two and explore the new things.

On that note despite playing over the span of five or so years I don't think I've seen half the seasonal events because I only seem to play at october and christmas.

Oct 12, 2023
Genuinely yes, I get something out of lurking the drama but if you don't then just come back every year or two and explore the new things.

On that note despite playing over the span of five or so years I don't think I've seen half the seasonal events because I only seem to play at october and christmas
Tbf there are like only 4 seasonal events, October and Christmas have the most content, Mother's week adds a new character greater cow girl character called Mommy, and Father week only gives you the pills.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Tbf there are like only 4 seasonal events, October and Christmas have the most content, Mother's week adds a new character greater cow girl character called Mommy, and Father week only gives you the pills.
It's not just the content. The October and "Christmas" events are the only way to get the Witch outfit and the Samurai/Geisha outfits. That probably explains the popularity of these times.

Also, in addition to the Father's Week pills, there's also an NPC who wants to be your daddy.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there an updated guide to compiling the version off Git? I have Java 17 installed, I have the JavaFX 21 SDK installed and added as a library, but when I try to compile and run it, it just aborts without telling me what's wrong, and if I try to compile and build it with the Maven then I just get a 200mb .jar file that doesn't do anything.

For the record, if I grab the compiled .jar from the OP, that works fine. So it's not a matter of not having java installed

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
What's there to be depressed about? Play the game, have fun, then stop when it's no longer fun. If you never gave her money, you lost nothing.

Lilith's Throne, to this day, remains a unique experience. Experience it, then move on. Maybe check back every 4-10yrs for a substantial update.

Moosexl

Sep 8, 2017
How tf do you defeat the imps? holy fuck, i'm going insane trying to figure it out.
Is there at least a command or something for unlimeted health or one hit kill or something? Jesus, fuck!

Last edited:

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
How tf do you defeat the imps? holy fuck, i'm going insane trying to figure it out.
Is there at least a command or something for unlimeted health or one hit kill or something? Jesus, fuck!
If you are talking about the Imp bosses, yes they each have an instant win mechanic, it involves talking to each one, one of the dialogue options is unavailable if you dont have a certain perk active(different for each one). Selecting that option while having the right perk equiped will give you the win automatically, and IIRC the oppertunity for a scene as well.

Or you could just farm until youre overleveled. Thats tedious though imo.

Reactions: Moosexl

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
1. Enchant and drink Health/Damage/Damage Resistance potions before the battle;
2. Get a weapon or spell with an area attack. A shotgun that deals damage to 3-5 targets at once is ideal. But you can do without it. You can also do with more conventional weapons with damage sufficient to kill two imps per turn (two hits in the first imp, the third, critical, in the second);
3. Take a companion or summon an elemental. You can do both. You can teach your companion to also summon an elemental and walk four together;
4. You can not win, but just have a good time in the company of these cute imps and go further with a sense of deep satisfaction ;)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I just have my Flame elemental ora ora them into submission. You can give them enchanted brass knuckles for extra unarmed damage.
Most imps are mundane and start at around 50 arousal, meaning the arousal spell with a little spell/lust damage boost will one-shot each of them. Take out 3 imps while your elemental handles the straggler. Used this to clear the Citadel and get the Doomgirl perk which lets you do even more damage against imps.

Oct 12, 2023
The hardest is the Katana Guy, you should attack him first and have your elemental tanking him and the imps cus for some reason they are always attacked first, if you defeat him the others should be incredibly easy as the katanas are stupid strong

If you play without enchantment max on then you can just spam resistance enchantments till they are like 400, but the damage truly stops at 500, you can just tank it yourself.

Unarmed Damage is stupid strong, train under the Hyena at the gym in the Shopping arcade to do like 160 damage (even more if greater morph of some species like Tiger) or become a Dragon (get slimed, transform into dragon, get a biocanister, enchant it to become flesh, drink it up and enjoy the 500 damage) and use dragon breath.

Reactions: Moosexl
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes