Touch-me Softly

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a way to make this game more difficult without going full Lilith? Because I think that one is intentionally impossible and all I want is an actual challenge.

Mini_Mochi_071

Oct 5, 2023
I am so utterly confused and lost

i started the dark siren quest and i went to the Imp fortress and it says that i need 3 keys but i haven’t the slightest idea of how to start or to get them

do i need to beat up imps or something? Help pls

Bigmain

Dec 25, 2018
I am so utterly confused and lost

i started the dark siren quest and i went to the Imp fortress and it says that i need 3 keys but i haven’t the slightest idea of how to start or to get them

do i need to beat up imps or something? Help pls
In submission you'll find 3 coloured zones one red one blue and one purple zone in each zone is a tower inside each tower is a boss beat the boss or use the relevant perk to gain the keys.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Is there a way to make this game more difficult without going full Lilith? Because I think that one is intentionally impossible and all I want is an actual challenge.
I play full Lilith, but you need certain things in order to not become a constant sex toy for every opponent.

1. soldier profession - mandatory
2. perked and geared companion with 2 combat actions: attack and heal and only 1 weapon matching your primary dmg
3. special perks unlocked
4. enchanted 100% damage and 500 protection via clothing, tattoos etc
5. 2 weapons - usually phys dmg and frost dmg

If you insist in using elemental, your secondary weapon should match it's main damage type.
Always check the opponent, see it's resists and use your attack accordingly.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
"I got stressed because I missed the deadline so I made another deadline to stress over."
Repeat ad nauseam and you have the development cycle starting back in 2018. Or even further, based on what I've seen from others, I only found the game back in 3.2 or so.
And it's not the first time I've brought this up, either.
Because it's predictable. She's thrown excuse after excuse and delay after delay with minimal work put in for.. lesse, I found the game back in early 0.3.x.. almost five years!? And look at what she said as part of why it was so slow up to that point:
I think that there were three main problems with the past few releases, and it seems as though the vast majority of grievances in the comments were focused on one or more of these:
1. Missed deadlines.
Incomplete content.
3. Bugs.
Note that I did not bold that. She's like a self-aware meme at this point, and anyone expecting anything else is a masochist.

Apr 9, 2019
So yeah, I believe your assessment is wrong and it's likely coming between 2289 and 2300
I actually think you're about right. It has taken us about 7 years to get here, and her rate of work has slowed by roughly double per year. So let's assume there's 'seven standard years of work left' and an 'Inno year' doubles for each 'standard year of work':
Inno year - Standard year of work
2 (1)
4 (2)
8 (3)
16 (4)
32 (5)
64 (6)
128 (7)
--------
254 inno years = 1 - 7 years of standard work
254 + 2023 = 2277
254 + 2024 = 2278
ETA of 1.0.0 = 2277-2278
You are only out by about 12 to 11 years, which is nothing in Inno years.
Lets hope we achieve longevity escape velocity by 2050, otherwise we'll never see a completed LT.

How tf do you defeat the imps? holy fuck, i'm going insane trying to figure it out.
Is there at least a command or something for unlimeted health or one hit kill or something? Jesus, fuck!
Easy af. Go caster, put aggro onto your elemental, just keep healing your elemental, while the elemental does damage per turn. Ensure you get mana from each imp death too, I think there's a perk for it, but I don't remember which one. Another broken thing you can do, is to put arcane on tattoos, which gives you an effectively endless mana pool.

• Haha
Reactions: aksnzj

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Yandev's idea of putting his ass in gear is copy-pasting several lines of if/elses instead of one. He might do it more if removing the extras did not take half an hour per removed line.
Not wrong, but he did seem to be making progress for once during his mad dash to release the "Official Demo".
That must have been in 2020 i believe.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The longest "couple of days" of the century.
This dev is so lucky to have a group of really patient subscribers...or he/she would be screwed long ago.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have a question in regard between "Offer body" and "Submit". The first one appears when you encouner enemy before battle there is a warning that if you use too many times "offer body" npc would make mc her/his bitch. "Submit" can be used during battle and my question is does this option also can lead to bitch role if player use it to much on the same npc?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How tf do you defeat the imps? holy fuck, i'm going insane trying to figure it out.
Is there at least a command or something for unlimeted health or one hit kill or something? Jesus, fuck!
I'm going to assume you mean the "Challenge" option in the Dark Siren's fortress just before you take on the bosses and Meraxis. The fight that rewards you with the "Doomguy/girl" perk.

This is (IMHO) the toughest fight in the game. It's not that tough. I play on normal difficulty but with enchantment limits on, so keep that in mind. Anyway, here goes.

Be level 50 (Orgasmic Level Drain makes this trivial to achieve).

Be an Aristocrat (bonus to melee and ranged, plus shielding equal to a quarter of your Corruption).

Be a Dragon-Morph (best bonuses in the game).

Focus on Physical damage (Fire if you want a "magical" PC for RP reasons). Make sure you have the Combat Regeneration perk. Don't worry about Slimes Physical shielding, the damage you're dishing out will just overwhelm their shielding.

Equip a Zweihander with +60 to Melee Damage.

Have a maxed-out Earth Elemental (or Fire if you must) whose only equipped combat move is the basic attack.

In the battle, your Elemental will target one of the Imps in each wave with three basic attacks (because it's the only thing it can do). This will one-shot that Imp. You will target three other Imps with a single basic attack each, one-shotting them.

The key to mastering combat in this game is to understand that the system is so incompetently built that maxing out the MC and just mashing the basic attack is literally the best strategy. Stop trying to be clever and just hit them.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I'm going to assume you mean the "Challenge" option in the Dark Siren's fortress just before you take on the bosses and Meraxis. The fight that rewards you with the "Doomguy/girl" perk.

This is (IMHO) the toughest fight in the game. It's not that tough. I play on normal difficulty but with enchantment limits on, so keep that in mind. Anyway, here goes.

Be level 50 (Orgasmic Level Drain makes this trivial to achieve).

Be an Aristocrat (bonus to melee and ranged, plus shielding equal to a quarter of your Corruption).

Be a Dragon-Morph (best bonuses in the game).

Focus on Physical damage (Fire if you want a "magical" PC for RP reasons). Make sure you have the Combat Regeneration perk. Don't worry about Slimes Physical shielding, the damage you're dishing out will just overwhelm their shielding.

Equip a Zweihander with +60 to Melee Damage.

Have a maxed-out Earth Elemental (or Fire if you must) whose only equipped combat move is the basic attack.

In the battle, your Elemental will target one of the Imps in each wave with three basic attacks (because it's the only thing it can do). This will one-shot that Imp. You will target three other Imps with a single basic attack each, one-shotting them.

The key to mastering combat in this game is to understand that the system is so incompetently built that maxing out the MC and just mashing the basic attack is literally the best strategy. Stop trying to be clever and just hit them.
...or just make a bunch of potions. Like honestly that's literally it, you don't have to be level 50 or choose the right "class" at the start of the game. Make potions that give shielding, more max hp, more damage, and a bunch of healing and go to town

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
...or just make a bunch of potions. Like honestly that's literally it, you don't have to be level 50 or choose the right "class" at the start of the game. Make potions that give shielding, more max hp, more damage, and a bunch of healing and go to town
Oh, you can totally do that. As well as any of a number of different ways.

To be blunt, I find the combat in this game totally uninteresting apart from the outcome. So I want a build that will let me win the fight as quickly as possible. Having to remember to keep various potion buffs up is something I just don't wish to be bothered with.

Regardless of what potions you use though, I stand by my comment that spamming the basic strike is the best tactic.

Reactions: B2B2

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Oh, you can totally do that. As well as any of a number of different ways.

To be blunt, I find the combat in this game totally uninteresting apart from the outcome. So I want a build that will let me win the fight as quickly as possible. Having to remember to keep various potion buffs up is something I just don't wish to be bothered with.

Regardless of what potions you use though, I stand by my comment that spamming the basic strike is the best tactic.
Yeah, yeah it is. Like... i do try to employ the tactic of stunning using cold and flash when i am doing the chuuni, but otherwise just spamming basic attack is all you need. It's just that all the prep you described is really unnecesarry imo, as most of the game doesn't require you to do all that to win. Only specific fights are hard and that's because you get oneshot if the enemy feels like it... god why couldn't Inno put some effort to steal from some other game. I am sure she had the drive to actually make a decent game when she started, and the battle system is probably one of the first things she did

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes