KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
How tf do you defeat the imps? holy fuck, i'm going insane trying to figure it out.
Is there at least a command or something for unlimeted health or one hit kill or something? Jesus, fuck!
u could use a cheese strat. during october u encounter some witch succubi around the central plaza. if u follow em to their "church" and fight em u can get witch equipment(u cant empty their inventory but the set will be on that tile after u click "continue" in the post-battle options(u can obviously fuck em first)).
the witch's broom gives u the spell "witch's seal". eat food to boost ur physique by 25 before initiating a fight with a general in an imp fortress. use witch's seal on first turn (and only that for crit spell to make it last 2 turns instead of just one). stuns the enemy for 2 turns. next turn do an attack and arcane strike twice to refill ur mana (or once if it refills as much as the spell costed). next turn do witch#s seal again and only that for crit effect.
that way u can keep the enemy stunned forever while chipping away their health.
its a cheap strat but it works.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone explain what "essence" is used for? All I know about it is I get it from orgasms and I am supposed to be able to sell them to someone though I don't know who and where.
I think game explained it but I skipped as explanation was like several pages long.
Also, do you guys have any beginner tips to give? I mean besides reading :KEK:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Can someone explain what "essence" is used for? All I know about it is I get it from orgasms and I am supposed to be able to sell them to someone though I don't know who and where.
I think game explained it but I skipped as explanation was like several pages long.
you need arcane essence for enchanting. and ranged weapons use em as ammo. the non-bottled kind. story-wise it says that essence sells pretty well... but its cheap af. just clear out a single enemy's inventory and equipment and sell that then u get as much money as selling 100 bottled essences... at least the basic arcane essence... i dunno how it changes if u turned into a morph or demon. dragon essence seems to be the most valuable. so unless u r a dragon and the essence that u bottle is dragon essence: dont bother doing that. just keep the essence inside u.
use it to enchant stuff or use it as ammo when u find the shotgun.
also one side quest needs 500 essence which is directly drained from u. not taken in bottled form from your inventory.

beginner tips: beat up weak enemies. take EVERYTHING they have. sell. (optional but recommended: fuck em before leaving. you'll need the essence (for enchanting like mentioned above))

Reactions: Purple_Heart

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
There's a gambling den in top part of submission, it's in the safe zone. She runs her shop there.
oh right forgot to check that out. was focused on kicking ass and completing the main story quests. so forgot that i wanted to check the gambling den after dealing with meraxis.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you need arcane essence for enchanting. and ranged weapons use em as ammo. the non-bottled kind. story-wise it says that essence sells pretty well... but its cheap af. just clear out a single enemy's inventory and equipment and sell that then u get as much money as selling 100 bottled essences... at least the basic arcane essence... i dunno how it changes if u turned into a morph or demon. dragon essence seems to be the most valuable. so unless u r a dragon and the essence that u bottle is dragon essence: dont bother doing that. just keep the essence inside u.
use it to enchant stuff or use it as ammo when u find the shotgun.
also one side quest needs 500 essence which is directly drained from u. not taken in bottled form from your inventory.

beginner tips: beat up weak enemies. take EVERYTHING they have. sell. (optional but recommended: fuck em before leaving. you'll need the essence (for enchanting like mentioned above))
I have taken everything an enemy has but I have no idea where to sell them, can you tell me where I need to go? I have gone to a few places but game doesn't allow me to sell them, there is a message saying "x won't buy this". Also, thanks for the answer.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Funny that you replied to me with that, cuz I like mouse girls. So I played as one. And yes, i am very fucking salty that you only get 5% crit.
on top of salty, but out of topic, i wish not everyone was a fucking rapist. Would be nice to encounter a mugger that literally only mugs you
I mean if they aren't into you, like if they are only into masculine characters and your playing a feminine character they will just mug you. but yeah if they have any sexual interest they always seem to rape you if you lose

I have taken everything an enemy has but I have no idea where to sell them, can you tell me where I need to go? I have gone to a few places but game doesn't allow me to sell them, there is a message saying "x won't buy this". Also, thanks for the answer.
So assuming you know where the shopping arcade is, you can sell most of your consumable items to the horse guy, sell the clothing items to cat girl who opens later than everyone else and sell weapons to the wolf girl in the back of the mall, if you don't want to bother with sorting the loot sale to specific vendors for better prices you can also go down to roxy in the gambling den and IIRC she buys everything including illegal items at a lower rate

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
weapons u sell at vicky's "arcane arts" (open from 9 to 17), clothes at nyan's clothing emporium (u can also sell sex toys there), food and other items like lilith's gift and mystery kink at ralph's snacks. (mystery kink is good to keep some though. u can enchant em into potions that give/remove any kink u want or dont want on yourself or an npc)
the weapons usually bring the most money. also when encounter an npc and dont return for a few days they'll be loaded with money when u fight them again. so after beating an npc go hunt somewhere else for a few days. trying to empty the same npcs over and over doesnt yield much loot.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
oh right forgot to check that out. was focused on kicking ass and completing the main story quests. so forgot that i wanted to check the gambling den after dealing with meraxis.
If you exhaust dialogue with an alligator guy there, then talk with Roxy, the guy can give you a simple quest which will net you 50 000 flames

Oct 12, 2023
Demons have one huge advantage: they are well paid for in the slave market :)
Ironically enough, not even that because Dragons and Gryphons still have a heafty price of 220k iirc, hell even centaurs and mos taurs can be like from 100k to 200k

*Get Observer trait from get go, this will allow you to bypass Brax's fight

*Wait for an Arcane Storm, boost up your tease damage a bit through potion effects, almost everyone has high lust during the storms so tease em, steal their clothes, weapons, andsex toys, sell them to Nyan at the Shopping Arcade, to the Wolf Girl, and to the demon of the doll factory at Demon Home

*You must become strong, get 8000 flames and get the membership for the gym, train under Hanah to get the martial arts training which gives a massive damage bonus

*Transform into another thing, Gryphons, Dragons, Panther Morphs, and Slimes are practically the strongest things in the game., Dragon is THE strongest thing but you need to become a slime, get another slime potion and enchant it to flesh AFTER transforming to a dragon slime.

*Get any Bat or Knucle duster as they are the best weapons early on, flame cloak and healing waters are practically the best spells too, elementals are good meat shields

*Get Bondage Applier, it allows the slaving enchantment to be free, start enslaving everyone and selling them for cheap prices

*Submission has an breeding game, basicaly quick save and reload until you become first.

Nov 7, 2020
on top of salty, but out of topic, i wish not everyone was a fucking rapist. Would be nice to encounter a mugger that literally only mugs you
You should be able to decrease the rape fetish in the settings some where, making it more likely that new NPCs you encounter won't want to rape you if they win. They'll just mug you, transform you if able to, and then ask if you wanna fuck if they're interested in you.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
You should be able to decrease the rape fetish in the settings some where, making it more likely that new NPCs you encounter won't want to rape you if they win. They'll just mug you, transform you if able to, and then ask if you wanna fuck if they're interested in you.
I think i did that already

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Step 0: Get Soldier perk, congrats you are now ridiculously strong for the rest of the game.
Step 1: Go to slave market and inquire about slavery license
Step 2: Ask Lilaya about slaver license
Step 3: Beat up random morons, steal their valuables, then sell valuables at the Shopping Arcade. If you didn't pick Soldier, try to pick your fights with weaker races like humans and mouse-morphs.
Step 4: Buy Slaver License.
Step 5: Give yourself the Bondage fetish that gives you free slavery enchantments (done through your phone).
Step 6: Buy ~12+ super cheap clothing items at Nyan's in Shopping Arcade (like condom belts)
Step 7: Enchant them with Slavery through inventory
Step 8: Go back to beating up random morons. Strip them of their items (to sell). Equip a slavery clothing item onto them after you win.
Step 9: Buy Quadruple Slave Rooms in house.
Step 10: Move slaves into rooms. Force them to work 24/7 jobs (cry about it money slaves). Best job is 24/7 prostitution (make them hoes work) but you need to buy a license at angel's, so do that when you have enough flames.
Step 11: Once you have at least 8 slaves working 24/7, sleep/wait for 24 hours repeatedly and collect flames in Manage Rooms option while in the house.
Step 12: Use the money you made people literally slave over to buy a zweihander. Reforge zweihander to desired element using hammer from ralph's shop. Use all that essence you've gathered to enchant weapon with desired damage bonus.
Step 13 (optional): Go down to submission and get slime canisters. Turn yourself into a slime, give yourself large dragon wings (free fast travel through phone map), and enchant a slime canister to turn you back to flesh. Congratulations, you are now a swole dragon morph.
Step 14: Your gameplay should now mostly look like this:
View attachment KilledHimInOneHit.mp4

Just a note about enchanting, by default there is an enchantment capacity (you can turn it off in options but the capacity is plenty to work with). I'd suggest getting all the enchantment capacity increasing perks first in the skill tree.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes