Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
I have played the game enough to make 100k+ money(flames?) by beating enemies and taking their stuff then selling them. I still have no idea how to learn more spells. Are they locked behind quests or did I miss something?
To learn "Teleport" spell (allows you to travel faster to the places on the map for 40 mana + not bad in combat) , go to Submission and take the quest from Claire (she will meet you in any underground entrance of Submission)

Reactions: Purple_Heart
Oct 12, 2023
To learn "Teleport" spell (allows you to travel faster to the places on the map for 40 mana + not bad in combat) , go to Submission and take the quest from Claire (she will meet you in any underground entrance of Submission)
Wings also basicaly allow you to Fast Travel

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
They are on the Witchy shop in the Shopping District, right above Nyan's shop.
I know that shop, apparently I didn't look at all inventory pages of that shop, that's why I missed spells.

I have some other questions.
I it possible to transform self into a incubus/succubus?
I have two saves, one male and one female. I want to transform female into succubus and male into dragon or incubus.
I already know how to transform male character into a dragon using slimes thanks to previous replies but I don't know if transforming into an incubus is possible.
Also, what is the best weapon in the game? Katana seems to have highest stats in my game but since I'm a noob thought I should ask.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I have two saves, one male and one female. I want to transform female into succubus and male into dragon or incubus.
I already know how to transform male character into a dragon using slimes thanks to previous replies but I don't know if transforming into an incubus is possible.
Also, what is the best weapon in the game? Katana seems to have highest stats in my game but since I'm a noob thought I should ask.
You can't become a demon that way, you have to have at least 95 corruption and ask Lyssieth to turn you into one.

The best weapon in the game depends on what cost are you comfortable with.
The overall best in my opinion is the Knuckle Duster, it has zero cost to use and is easily obtainable.
The clear demonstone is slightly stronger, comes with a spell but it's a lot more expensive, otherwise it's pretty much the same.
The real power comes from having 100 physique (only unarmed gets scaling from physique), getting all unarmed damage perks, getting all corresponding elemental perk and getting the perk from Hannah's training.
I've posted screenshots of the damage before and the Knuckle duster is stronger than the Zweihander when your Physique is 78 or higher.
Weapon comparison
I used cold elemental because few enemies have shielding against cold, the cold elemental has two forms (Ice and Water, each with their own resistances), the perk for learning 3 cold elemental spells is great and also because it's cool, literally.

There are weapons that can cause even more damage than this but they do come with some costs.
Maybe I'm too much of a cheapskate to use them

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can't become a demon that way, you have to have at least 95 corruption and ask Lyssieth to turn you into one.

The best weapon in the game depends on what cost are you comfortable with.
The overall best in my opinion is the Knuckle Duster, it has zero cost to use and is easily obtainable.
The clear demonstone is slightly stronger, comes with a spell but it's a lot more expensive, otherwise it's pretty much the same.
The real power comes from having 100 physique (only unarmed gets scaling from physique), getting all unarmed damage perks, getting all corresponding elemental perk and getting the perk from Hannah's training.
I've posted screenshots of the damage before and the Knuckle duster is stronger than the Zweihander when your Physique is 78 or higher.
Weapon comparison
I used cold elemental because few enemies have shielding against cold, the cold elemental has two forms (Ice and Water, each with their own resistances), the perk for learning 3 cold elemental spells is great and also because it's cool, literally.

There are weapons that can cause even more damage than this but they do come with some costs.
Maybe I'm too much of a cheapskate to use them
Thanks for your answer.
I've read your comparison post and the post below it caught my eye. I didn't know there is a shotgun in this game. Do you know how to get it?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks for your answer.
I've read your comparison post and the post below it caught my eye. I didn't know there is a shotgun in this game. Do you know how to get it?
Generally, all of the SWORD/Riot control gear can be bought after completing "The Rogue Enforcer" quest, which gives you access to the Requisitions vendor, in which it'll rotate in and out of sale depending on the day like other weapon vendors. Although you also get a "Contractor Pass", cop encounters will still try to take your guns since the shotgun is considered "Highly Illegal" and not regular "Illegal" IIRC.

Oct 12, 2023
I know that shop, apparently I didn't look at all inventory pages of that shop, that's why I missed spells.

I have some other questions.
Yes you can become a Incubus/Sucubus, easiest way is to allow enchantment capability and get a lot of enchanted clothes, visit Lyssieth once you are able to talk to her face to face and ask to become a Demon, just be warned that you can't transform into anything else if you do that and you can't change back.

The best weapon the game are the shotgun, Firebomb, The Scythe, Zweihander, Katana, and These Hands/Punch

Firebomb you can find 10 of them in a cave in the Caverns in Submission, you need to go to gambling them and show them to Roxy to able to buy more after 3 days when she studies it.

Shotgun you can buy from the Enforcer you sided with in Rogue Enforcer (Corrupt Enforce Girl is the cooler choice and I won't allow anyone to say otherwise) ORRR through an random event which can happen at Dominion where an shady trader alicorn sells it to you (it's like 230k flames or so iirc)

The Scythe you can find it after defeating the Dark Siren and going back to her lair, it gives like 20 damage but it's drawback is that you need 100 essence.

As the other user said, if you have Physique then Unnarmed becomes HILARIOUSLY Op, even more so if you are a morph that boosts physical damage like say a Dragon or a Tiger AND finish Hannah's training.

all of the SWORD/Riot control gear can be bought after completing
About that, you don't necessarily need to buy them actually.

You only have 1 chance so you need some preparation, during Claire's Enforcer Teleportation quest you can actually steal from them if you have Vaccum, one of the upgrades allow you to have an 25% to strip clothes from your targets, this has an very immense problem as the Enforcers CAN do a lot of damage so you need either a high resistance to negate their damage (500 is cap btw, you can't be harmed, ever) to survive their onslaught or basically spam healing waters while your elemental tanks it (and hopefully doesn't kill them) this won't be a problem though if you play without the enchantment cap.

If everything goes well, their clothes will be on the ground along with their armor which is incredibly strong, it will never strip away weapons though.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
so you need either a high resistance to negate their damage (500 is cap btw, you can't be harmed, ever) to survive their onslaught or basically spam healing waters while your elemental tanks it
Try Flash or the Witch's Seal spell on broomsticks. Remember to knock mana out of the goons with Arcane Strike to keep yourself topped up, and watch the timers so you do not catch any surprise mag-dumps.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
from raw attack stats on the weapons i'd say meradix' scythe is the highest i have seen. (u get it if u return to her throne room in the collapsed citadel after u finished that quest. it also gives u her whole equipment set. those r pretty good except for the eyepatch). using it costs arcane essence though(10 per attack) and is a two handed weapon so no having witch broom in the offhand for witch's seal spell.
the teargas shotgun is also insanely strong. u can get it in a hidden cavern inside the bat cave part of submission. or apparently u can buy it after the quest "The Rogue Enforcer"... but why waste money and wait longer(the quest is quite waiting heavy as u have to wait till wednesday to catch elle in the act of selling the sh1t and then wait over a week after sending in the evidence (IF u side with Wes. if u side with elle then u have a bit less waiting i guess)) when u can get it for free? =3
shotgun also costs arcane essence to use (4 per shot. its a ranged weapon after all. those all use essence)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
shotgun also costs arcane essence to use (4 per shot. its a ranged weapon after all. those all use essence)
There's no good reason to be stingy about using essences imo.
As I mentioned in my previous post, you can by them from the magic shop. She carries several thousands of them at a time and they're only like 60 flames a piece (some of them go for like double that depending on species but just buy the cheap ones since you're not gonna be using them for the damage buff anyway).
Enslave one succubus and sell it on the slave market and you have more than enough to buy a stack of 600 of the damn things. That's 150 shots.

Reactions: MysteryBlob

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Meraxis Scythe is hands down the strongest. As qwsaq said, you can just buy all the essence you need once you have the money. I think I emptied out the store of cheap bottled essences twice and had like 24,000+ essence.

Although I never gave much thought to unarmed. By itself, it's still relatively weak compared to the Scythe. However, if there was ever a way to turn yourself into a feral... They do get triple unarmed damage, which would put unarmed to around 300 damage.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so maybe i'm just missing something but i cant for the life of me find the sex shop they mention in 4.9 Lovienne's Luxuries any idea where it is?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
its not there either for me sure its not locked behind some quest progression or something?
It's located two tiles right of Lilith's Tower in Demon Home, which itself is the top-right corner of Dominion. It's open from 11:00-23:00 every day, and it's accessible at the start of the game. If the shop isn't there, you're probably running an older version of the game without realizing, as it was added in 0.4.9.
sex-shop-location.png

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I started a new save and its now there but for my old saves it wont shop up really weird
Huh, it seemed to pop into existence fine on even my oldest save files, although on the ones I tested I never visited that specific tile before, so IDK. ‍:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes