EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
virgin mary fetish
You jest, but it's possible for slimes to be pregnant and give birth while being a virgin. I'll have to test if giving birth takes your virginity. If it does, I think equipping as egg laying vagina and an ovipovisitor clit or penis should negate that.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
She makes way more than this too:
10*199=1,990
5*851=4,255
1*76=76
1,990+4,255+76=6,321
im suprised that the majority hasnt unsubscribed yet.
it seems obvious at this point that she is dragging it out for as long as possible to have a steady income. a really good income...
though right now her subscribestar says she got 992 subscribers.
1700070222102.png

but the tiers still show the 199, 851 and 76 subscribers that u listed which sums up to 1126.
do the tiers show the total number of people that paid that amount at least once even if they cancelled later?
since she is at 992 current subscribers, that is 134 less than the numbers u used to calculate the income.
lets try with the worst case scenario(for her):
the missing 134 subscribers were all in $10 tier. dropping it to currently 65.
that would make it:
65 * $10 = $650
851 * $5 = $ 4255
76 * $1 = $76
total = $4981
that is still a MINIMUM of 5k per month in worst case scenario (for her).
thats still a LOT of money for apparently barely any progress.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Fetishes require some kind of revision - if not completely rework. Annoying constantly come across NPCs with conflicting sets of fetishes, like "Hate: Acting submissively, Love: Acting dominantly, Bondage bitch, Unwilling fucktoy, Masochist" -_- The ability to turn them on and off at will "Like today, don't like tomorrow, the day after tomorrow - like again" also looks strange...
always love seeing an NPC with love: retaining vaginal virginity and love: receiving vaginal.
or also great: love: receiving vaginal while having no vagina. or love: cock stud and no dick...
"please fuck me in my imaginary pussy! i love it so much!" "ride my imaginary dick, you slut!"

Reactions: johnysanchez01

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Once ran across a random NPC with the pregnancy and virgin fetishes, with a hatred towards cum play. Like, you can either be pregnant or be chaste, you can't have both!
technically possible. not in that world though.
artificially fertilizing the egg cell outside the body and implanting it into the womb and when it's time for birth do a caesarean section.
for slimes it is possible though. cumming into any hole gets them preggo. so they can keep their pussy unused and get impregnated through anal.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Sure, but that isn't how the LT system works. Fetishes are applied to all sexual encounters, regardless of who the sexual partner is.
Yes, that's my point. These characters have several contradictory fetishes, some of which could be satisfied by one partner but others would need them to go to someone else. They have a bunch, and sometimes they indulge this one or sometimes that one. Look at them as if they're people, and it makes sense.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
it seems obvious at this point that she is dragging it out for as long as possible to have a steady income. a really good income...
I don't really understand this argument.
Let's say Inno managed to kick into overdrive and somehow completed the main story and all existing side quests within the next few months. She wouldn't suddenly be obligated to stop working on it and people wouldn't suddenly stop giving her money to do so.
This isn't some VN where you play through the story, the credits roll, and that's the end of it. It's a sandbox. A more industrious game developer could potentially add new content in perpetuity. I'd wager 90% of people playing this game are a lot more interested in the world Inno's created than they are in the story she's trying to tell.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
This isn't some VN where you play through the story, the credits roll, and that's the end of it. It's a sandbox. A more industrious game developer could potentially add new content in perpetuity. I'd wager 90% of people playing this game are a lot more interested in the world Inno's created than they are in the story she's trying to tell.
thats not the point of what i wrote. the point is that she's gaining a lot of money for seemingly less and less work put into it over the years judging from what others said about the numbers of contributions uploaded.
in germany we have similar problems with construction sites on infrastructure. road construction companies open construction sites based on government contracts but dont work on it for like 90% of the time because they get paid for the time it takes to finish it not for the work hours put into it.
and from the explanations of the others it seems innoxia is doing the same. putting less and less work into it to keep the project rolling for longer to get the monthly subscription payments.

and also: this isnt star citizen. it has a story that someday may (or should) be done. and when that is implemented the game is mostly done and would at most only receive side quest content and some small tweaks but no big features as those should be in the game by the time the story gets finished.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
putting less and less work into it to keep the project rolling for longer to get the monthly subscription payments.
This is exactly what I thought you meant and exactly the logic I'm questioning here. The incentive to drag her feet is simply not there because the theoretical bound for how much content this game can hold is effectively infinite. Literally just adding a handful of new cities with as much content as Dominion would be enough to keep even the most hard-working dev busy for years.
I'm not going to simply call Inno lazy nor am I going to do any serious speculation on her mental health. But I will say with a large degree of confidence that the lack of creative output is not some sort of calculated decision to milk her subscribers. That just doesn't make sense.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
love: retaining vaginal virginity and love: receiving vaginal
That is what fingering is for. You could be a 12-foot burly mountain of a person wearing some 2-foot skinny imp waif like a finger trap, but that hymen will not budge until the penis-adjacent items come out. Or in.
As for my own odd combo, it would have to be a snake-woman who enjoyed using her thighs.

The incentive to drag her feet is simply not there because the theoretical bound for how much content this game can hold is effectively infinite.
So... because the theoretical bound is infinite, Inno must automatically seek to fill it? Even despite seeing that, whether she keeps a consistent schedule of solid updates or phones it in and pushes a supplementary update out by a month, she will get roughly the same amount of money for that period of time?
We already have years - literal years - of evidence showing that is not the case with her, whatever her motive is for her foot-dragging. But I appreciate your sense of charity.

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
because the theoretical bound is infinite, Inno must automatically seek to fill it?
Well obviously not. As you said: the track record proves otherwise.
The only thing I'm disputing here is that the foot dragging is somehow a calculated move to extend the game's development time. It's much more likely that she simply cannot, or will not, put in the work. Maybe it's just laziness. Maybe it's legitimate mental health concerns. I doubt it's malice in any case.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Well obviously not. As you said: the track record proves otherwise.
The only thing I'm disputing here is that the foot dragging is somehow a calculated move to extend the game's development time. It's much more likely that she simply cannot, or will not, put in the work. Maybe it's just laziness. Maybe it's legitimate mental health concerns. I doubt it's malice in any case.
That is fair, and I am at least adjacent to that camp. Though I imagine the near-guaranteed income helps ease her decision on whether or not to work during a given week.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Didn't the dev say they were going to make an android version back in like 2016? Where did that go? I'd say I've waited patiently enough
Inno has said it is not even being considered until after the final version of LT1. Other people have said they will do it but all interest dries up once the price and terms of the deal are quoted.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
always love seeing an NPC with love: retaining vaginal virginity and love: receiving vaginal.
or also great: love: receiving vaginal while having no vagina. or love: cock stud and no dick...
"please fuck me in my imaginary pussy! i love it so much!" "ride my imaginary dick, you slut!"
I don't see this as a problem, considering how common transformations are in the game. Maybe this NPC with vagina had a dick yesterday that he loved so much?..

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
That is what fingering is for. You could be a 12-foot burly mountain of a person wearing some 2-foot skinny imp waif like a finger trap, but that hymen will not budge until the penis-adjacent items come out. Or in.
finger as thicc as the imp's arm yet fingering doesnt tear the hymen. thats the kinda logic we all love xD

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
My characters always orgasm before enemy does. How can I prevent this? I've tried several methods: using body parts they like, using body parts they hate, using as much of their body parts as possible, using only one part, nothing seems to work.

Edit: Also I am not sure how lust damage works. Sometimes enemies are defeated even when their health is full, sometimes they require 0 health. I don't understand how this works.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
My characters always orgasm before enemy does. How can I prevent this? I've tried several methods: using body parts they like, using body parts they hate, using as much of their body parts as possible, using only one part, nothing seems to work.

Edit: Also I am not sure how lust damage works. Sometimes enemies are defeated even when their health is full, sometimes they require 0 health. I don't understand how this works.
Try removing fetishes from yourself. For instance, if your character likes masturbating, any finger-based penetrative action will instill more lust. Same for any applicable behavioral fetish, like Voyeurism while watching Lilaya and Rose. It is a trap I keep setting for myself and triggering when I make a character. "WHY AM I SUCH A TWO-PUMP CH- oh right the fetishes."
As long as you have corruption-gating turned off, you will be able to perform the action, so don't worry too much about applying fetishes to yourself, unless you are a really devoted role-player.

Since magic is at its core coom-powered in this game, any NPC with a sufficient arcane stat treats lust like a shield. It is typical of anything demon-related (except imps), mythological creatures, and some 'standard' races like capybara, but occasionally you will find a random NPC that has a high enough arcane to power through the horny. I think the required score is 10.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes