Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
it might be that i probably did visit that tile for whatever reason or had it discovered due to using cheats which might prevent it from spawning on old saves

Oct 12, 2023
(IF u side with Wes. if u side with elle then u have a bit less waiting i guess)) when u can get it for free? =3
shotgun also costs arcane essence to use (4 per shot. its a ranged weapon after all. those all use essence)
You still have to wait for a week anyway, personally I just side with Elle because I find her funnier and I like her more than Wes for some reason

You can just try finding the random merchant in Dominion during the night too.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
You still have to wait for a week anyway, personally I just side with Elle because I find her funnier and I like her more than Wes for some reason

You can just try finding the random merchant in Dominion during the night too.
im just too much of a good guy. no corruption. no supporting crimes. full human run (only futa as only transformation).

i dont remember the shady merchant selling a shotgun though...

Apr 9, 2019
Holy shit is this game made as a hobby in dev's spare time or is it supposed to be something that dev was supposed to be working on full time? If it is the latter that's just pathetic.
From her own :
innos_substar.png
She makes way more than this too:
10*199=1,990
5*851=4,255
1*76=76
1,990+4,255+76=6,321
6,321/2,500=2.5284
So, that's two-and-a-half times the required amount she promised would enable her "to treat development of Lilith's Throne as a full-time job."
What's that in terms of a working week?
6,321/4=1,580.25
1,580.25/5=316.05
316.05/9=35.116
Akin to $35 an hour. How much work has she actually put in the past year?
innos_git.png
Only 73 of these contributions are from 2023; for reference, prior to 2023, her average yearly contributions were 200+, with an exceptional year in 2018 that saw over 700 contributions. She is capable of working; she just doesn't seem to be motivated to do so, and it's getting worse.

Man wasn't it like a simple update that was almost "almost done"? we wnt from weekend, to "soon in this month" and nothing lmao.
The longest "couple of days" of the century.
Mhm, let's see how much work she's done since promising "I'm only a couple of days away from getting it released."
inno_oct_nov.png

Absolutely none!

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
View attachment 3083853
2 years 6 months 11 days
Friendly reminder that the "new" update was due on October, her own words are and I quote " I'm almost done with that, and so after finishing it and then fixing some bugs, I'll release it as another small public update. I should have it finished by Friday night, so expect a mini release by then." in roughly 6 days we will pass 1 month and no almost finished update in sight
1699913358296.png

Only 73 of these contributions are from 2023; for reference, prior to 2023, her average yearly contributions were 200+, with an exceptional year in 2018 that saw over 700 contributions. She is capable of working; she just doesn't seem to be motivated to do so, and it's getting worse.
I feel like Inno is in a hole, On one hand she is probably completely demotivated about finishing Lilith's Throne and she is losing popularity along with possible new subscribers as a result of said demotivation and lack of updates, on the other hand, she knows she is gaining a lot of money so she is milking as hard as she can and tries doing the bare minimum to basically fake out and say she is busy on working in Lillith's Throne

Alternatively she is also in another type of hole related to content, you can see in one of the older coments i did (I think on page 832) there are like 12 different unfinished quest lines/characters with unfinished content, she tries doing too much side content and putting the Elis storyline on the side, she never really finishes the side questlines and ends up creating more and more content for her to worry about in the future rather than just focusing in 1 thing.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
While we're discussing the game's developer, let's do a real psychoanalysis of her:
Which Baldur's Gate 3 companion do we think she romanced?

Oct 12, 2023
While we're discussing the game's developer, let's do a real psychoanalysis of her:
Which Baldur's Gate 3 companion do we think she romanced?
Not psychoanalysing or whatever, I am just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks lol, we all know she gonna be blaming on "muh stress, muh delays, muh work effiency" for like the sixth time lol

Anyway she probrably banged:

1699919638642.jpeg
OR
1699919679606.jpeg

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
"Always Hate" needs to be an option for Fetish options. I want to encounter characters with a very specific niche, but it's nearly impossible to make random NPCs hate dick, for example; it just outright refuses to give them the hatred of the fetish, even if every other fetish is disabled. I don't want to have to defeat and then forcefeed every NPC I encounter, as it deviates from the environment I'm trying to craft.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
"Always Hate" needs to be an option for Fetish options. I want to encounter characters with a very specific niche, but it's nearly impossible to make random NPCs hate dick, for example; it just outright refuses to give them the hatred of the fetish, even if every other fetish is disabled. I don't want to have to defeat and then forcefeed every NPC I encounter, as it deviates from the environment I'm trying to craft.
Fetishes require some kind of revision - if not completely rework. Annoying constantly come across NPCs with conflicting sets of fetishes, like "Hate: Acting submissively, Love: Acting dominantly, Bondage bitch, Unwilling fucktoy, Masochist" -_- The ability to turn them on and off at will "Like today, don't like tomorrow, the day after tomorrow - like again" also looks strange...

• Wow
Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Fetishes require some kind of revision - if not completely rework. Annoying constantly come across NPCs with conflicting sets of fetishes, like "Hate: Acting submissively, Love: Acting dominantly, Bondage bitch, Unwilling fucktoy, Masochist" -_- The ability to turn them on and off at will "Like today, don't like tomorrow, the day after tomorrow - like again" also looks strange...
I have run into the occasional NPC with a fetish or two like that.
I think my favorite was Love: Acting Submissively and Non Con. I still have no idea how a submissive rapist would get anywhere.

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
Doesn't everyone have at least a few conflicting fetishes IRL? Like, there's gotta be stuff you like where you couldn't actually do all of it at once with the same person.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I noticed that your customers in the brothel never give their names, which is a weird because every other consentual encounter does give names.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes