Oct 12, 2023
guys, where do i find the breeder roulette?
Submission, you need to go on the public roads until you find the Gambling Den.

Step 12: Use the money you made people literally slave over to buy a zweihander. Reforge zweihander to desired element using hammer from ralph's shop. Use all that essence you've gathered to enchant weapon with desired damage bonus.
Your guide is quite sufficient, but wouldn't it be better to get the Aristocrat rather than Soldier? you don't get the 1-turn buff but it does help in the early game with their melee damage, you also get resistance the more corruption you have reaching maximum of 25 (which practically makes a lot of fights early game even easier, and makes midgame with zweihander even better)

Also Fire is imo the best option, it has more synergy compared to the others.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
If you exhaust dialogue with an alligator guy there, then talk with Roxy, the guy can give you a simple quest which will net you 50 000 flames
nice. not that i need it. im at 730k and bought ALL spells from vicky already. beating up ppl and selling their weapons is quite profitable. (im a 100% hoe though so gonna do the side quest anyway)

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
*Transform into another thing, Gryphons, Dragons, Panther Morphs, and Slimes are practically the strongest things in the game., Dragon is THE strongest thing but you need to become a slime, get another slime potion and enchant it to flesh AFTER transforming to a dragon slime.
u dont NEED to become a slime.
for normal difficulty u dont need to transform at all.
full human 0 corruption run is pretty easy on normal.
going for min-maxing is only necessary for highest difficulty.
dont try to force newer players to go through all that min-maxing when they maybe just wanna enjoy a casual playthrough.

harvest13

Sep 24, 2021

Your guide is quite sufficient, but wouldn't it be better to get the Aristocrat rather than Soldier? you don't get the 1-turn buff but it does help in the early game with their melee damage, you also get resistance the more corruption you have reaching maximum of 25 (which practically makes a lot of fights early game even easier, and makes midgame with zweihander even better)

Ngl, I stopped using it but the teargas shotgun, because especially with soldier it is OP, even as human. That bat freedom fighter will absolutely fuck you up if yer not careful tho. Npc buffs are always better than yours, its kinda rude.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019

Also valid, but better than soldier? Nah, not really.
Early: Soldier starts with 75 health, aristocrat starts with 45. So you can out-health your earliest encounters, especially with your double damage on the first turn. No prep required if you're a soldier and just step outside immediately.
Mid - Late: 25 shielding (except lust due to corruption) across the board is nothing to scoff at. Nor is 25% damage. However, the damage difference can be mitigated by enchantments in the long run. But what really makes Soldier stand out is the uniqueness of the double damage combined with how the game works. If both you and the enemy drop to 0 health on the same round, it's considered your win. This makes encounters with automatic guns manageable as they're sure to annihilate your health in one round, but so will you. Thus, it's considered your victory. With a soldier using the scythe at level 40, I am able to put out around ~3500 damage on the very first turn. With maxed out damage stats, that number becomes ~5600. Enough to put down an Elder Lilin sure, considering that Lyssieth only has a mere 1000hp with 250 shielding, but also probably enough to put down Lilith herself. Basically as Soldier, you have a perk quite literally able to compete with gods. A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Step 3: Beat up random morons, steal their valuables, then sell valuables at the Shopping Arcade. If you didn't pick Soldier, try to pick your fights with weaker races like humans and mouse-morphs.
In order not to encounter strong enemies at all (Centaurs, panthers, griffins, etc.), you can go to the Harpy Nests, where only harpies are found. Harpies almost always have no weapons and cause minimal damage, while often wearing expensive dresses and jewelry.
Also, at the beginning of the game, food helps perfectly, allowing you to significantly raise the maximum level of health and critical damage (7 Sugar Carrot Cube and 3 Raptor Energy Bar for maximum bonus), as well as to be treated between fights (Especially important for Harpy Nests, because harpies do not drop food). These helpless crows are quite enough to get a dozen levels pretty quickly and earn money for a Zweihander.

Reactions: Crestrial

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
If both you and the enemy drop to 0 health on the same round, it's considered your win.
Maybe someone knows if there is a mod for a game where this rule doesn't work? Seriously, it seems to me that for high difficulty levels, just changing this rule to the opposite would be enough to make them quite harsh. And it would not be necessary to inadequately (and unnecessarily boring) increase the damage multipliers to opponents.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
nice. not that i need it. im at 730k and bought ALL spells from vicky already. beating up ppl and selling their weapons is quite profitable. (im a 100% hoe though so gonna do the side quest anyway)
Yeah, thought so. I personally usually have money issue so that 50k is great

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I haven't played this in about a year. Looks like they massively nerfed the milking room money printer?
What's the new best way to break the game's economy? I've just been selling succubi at the slave market for like 50k a piece because can't be bothered to train them.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't played this in about a year. Looks like they massively nerfed the milking room money printer?
What's the new best way to break the game's economy? I've just been selling succubi at the slave market for like 50k a piece because can't be bothered to train them.
Enslaving demons is pretty much the go to for cheap, easy, cash earning.

If you aren't afraid of a little grinding you can make loads of cash enchanting TF potions. Get 3 water spells, buy all the cheap TF potions from Ralph, enchant said potions with some type of fluid enchantment and then sell them back to Ralph. You can save the recipe and just load it up to save yourself some clicking if you want to go that route. The water spells makes all fluid enchantments free, so you can make piles of potions for 0 essences.

Other than that, just stripping gear and weapons from defeated NPCs and selling it is a way to go as well, just nowhere near as lucrative as enslaving NPCs is.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Pretty much that, having a bunch of slaves work 24/7 on jobs like prostitution/office, and/or selling enchanted potions.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have played the game enough to make 100k+ money(flames?) by beating enemies and taking their stuff then selling them. I still have no idea how to learn more spells. Are they locked behind quests or did I miss something?

Oct 12, 2023
I have played the game enough to make 100k+ money(flames?) by beating enemies and taking their stuff then selling them. I still have no idea how to learn more spells. Are they locked behind quests or did I miss something?
They are on the Witchy shop in the Shopping District, right above Nyan's shop.

Only Teleport is in the game which is under a quest in Submission (post slime queen), Steal, Cleanse, and Command are unavailable unless you use debug.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Most of the spells in the game, you can purchase from Vicky, in the Dominion Shopping Mall.

I am only aware of 1 other spell you can find in the game and that is the Teleport spell. You need to complete both of Claire's slime quests and then talk to her about the enforcers and the teleport pads. It will start a new quest with her where you find a weapon, an orb, that you can show to Arthur and he can extract the teleport spell from it, but it destroys the orb.

Reactions: Purple_Heart
Oct 12, 2023
Most of the spells in the game, you can purchase from Vicky, in the Dominion Shopping Mall.

I am only aware of 1 other spell you can find in the game and that is the Teleport spell. You need to complete both of Claire's slime quests and then talk to her about the enforcers and the teleport pads. It will start a new quest with her where you find a weapon, an orb, that you can show to Arthur and he can extract the teleport spell from it, but it destroys the orb.
Nah that it's another special weapon spell which makes oponents even hornier, you get the spell once you try moving out of the room you got locked in with Claire.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
do you guys have any beginner tips to give?
I know I'm late, but the best advice I could give to a new player:
  • When starting a new game and choosing your outfit, take all of the most valuable clothes and accessories for some extra startup cash
  • After talking to Lilaya and getting the lab outfit, go straight to the mall and sell any unnecessary clothes (including the lab outfit as you won't be needing it).
  • Get a slaver's license
  • Completing these quests should give you enough XP to get the "Orgasmic Level Drain" perk
  • Get it. Grind at the glory hole in the mall (or at the brothel as you should also have enough money for a whoring license at this point) for easy levels, prioritizing lust damage and health
  • Go into the fetishes tab in your phone and unlock the "bondage applier" fetish so the enslavement enchantment is free
  • Find succubi (marked in purple in the alleyways) and defeat them using lust damage
  • Even if you lose the first time, it's no big deal as they will fuck you and become weaker for the next fight due to orgasmic level drain.
  • Any weapon they carry is gonna be worth like 10k so take those. Take the ~5k they're carrying while you're at it. But most importantly, take a random piece of jewelry off them, enchant it with enslavement, and immediately re-equip it back onto them
  • Repeat until you start to drop low on health
  • Sell all of them at the slave market
You now have near unlimited funds with which to do basically whatever you want. You don't even need to worry about grinding essence anymore as those are sold in the magic shop. A stack of 600 will run you like 30k which is less than one succubus so you're free to make all the broken enchanted gear and potions your heart desires.
The game is now trivialized.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes