Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
It's just that all the prep you described is really unnecesarry imo, as most of the game doesn't require you to do all that to win. Only specific fights are hard and that's because you get oneshot if the enemy feels like it...
Seeing as I was specifically talking about how to easily beat the toughest fight in the game in a direct reply to a user who was having difficulty doing so, I don't really get your point about "most of the game".

Yeah, most of the fights don't require a maxed-out MC. You can beat the shit out of Brax with nothing more than the levels you get from wandering through the main quest up to that point. You can "beat" the main quest up to the Themyscyra quest without fighting at all. If you want that "Doomguy/girl" perk though, it's going to take some prep of some kind (whether by levelling up or juicing on potions or whatever).

I prefer a "set and forget" approach that allows me to wander my MC into any situation in the game and win. I'd rather devote a bit of attention to my MC's build one time than have to worry about getting "oneshot if the enemy feels like it". In a similar vein, I prefer my MC to be funded by passive income rather than loot or selling slaves.

Other people may prefer different approaches.

Easy Bake Oven

Feb 10, 2022
Is there a way to make this game more difficult without going full Lilith? Because I think that one is intentionally impossible and all I want is an actual challenge.
Lilith is not impossible. You need to min-max almost everything.

You might know some of these tips already, but just in case.
The Masochist and the Bondage Applier fetish are very useful, with the former reducing damage by 25% and the later for money
Poison Vapours isn't affected by the 75% reduced damage.
You can be forced into a slime in Submission, giving you 100 physical defense. This can also be used to turn you into a dragon by undoing it after morphing into a slime dragon.
In the Bat Caverns, there is a hidden cave. Inside are Molotov Cocktails and guns. Make sure you give a Molotov to Roxy so that you can buy more.
Arcane Arts sells Bottled Essence. This is way easier and faster than fighting or sex.
If you have Enchantment Capacity on, only use it on offense and remember 100% damage is the cap for each damage type.
Potion making is very strong. So, make sure you abuse it.
Elementals are completely useless until you have higher health, which it will then be cannon fodder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Touch-me Softly

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Seeing as I was specifically talking about how to easily beat the toughest fight in the game in a direct reply to a user who was having difficulty doing so, I don't really get your point about "most of the game".
well, this part was specifically me replying to your comment. You said "So I want a build that will let me win the fight as quickly as possible." and i replied that you don't need to do all that

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You know, I stopped posting in these threads because after all these years just laughing at the delays got boring, but its still really amusing how often I get likes and shit from like, 100+ pages back.

Who is reading that far into the backlog of this thread lmao

And like, what the fuck is there left to say? Ooohhh another month of entirely unexpected delays with no explanation that eventually turns into radio silence out of embarrassment because "stuffs going on (no we will not elaborate!)" when really it's just that the author doesn't like to write anymore... oooohhhh... How unexpected.

Anyways, nice seeing some familiar names in here. And hello new people. I hope you're all ready for the holiday drop off where Inno goes MIA until January, because we're right about there for our yearly event. See y'all in late Feb for the next update.

Oct 12, 2023
Just to fuck around maybe. Out of boredom. Trying to find a challenge
Imo the biggest true challenge would be playing as mouse morph, it's literally useless! you only have 5% crit bonus, WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO WITH THAT LMAO, you literally only have base stats and that's it.

Oct 12, 2023
Due to extreme boredom, I decided to make a tier of the races in LT, on mainly how strong they are.

S Tier : Dragons, Gryphon, Panther morphs (Tiger, Lion, and then Leopard), Slime.

A Tier: Alligator, Alitaur, Cougar, Salamander.

B Tier: Bear, Cheetah, Cattle morph, Hyenas, Alicorn, Centaur, Horse, Zebra, Pegataur, Reindeer, Donkey, Shark, Lamia/Melusine, Tarantula, Wolf, Angel.

C Tier: Phoenix, Lynx, Dog Morphs (Doberman, German Shepperd, Samoyed, Dog morph, Border Collie), Capybara, Phoenix, Pegasus, Deer, Artic Wolf, Unicorn, Snake, Octopus, Raccon, Spider, Raptor Morphs (Eagle, Falcon, Owl), Goat Morph, Fox Morph.

D: Demon, Badger, Cat Morphs (Caracal, Cat), Sheep, Pig Morph, Otter, Rabbit,

E: Human, Bat, Harpies, Squirrel

F Tier: Mouse

Some comments:

Slime are S tier simply because they are basically corruption farms, you can also transform to whatever you like and their damage resistance is great.

Honestly, Demon sucks A S S, it's simply not worth it to become one because you get locked out of transforming to other things and the stats are not that great imo, other mythological races can do its job INCREDIBLY better (mainly Dragons, Alicorns, and Gryphons).

Surprisingly Ferrets and Capybaras are well rounded, not really much to say but they are good enough.

Angel are in B tier solely for the fact that it can do 50% more damage to demons otherwise they would be C if not D tier, but play as an aristocrat and you practically become unable to use your own background skill, plus you have to become one through debug mode and probably very late into the game if they ever come around so still not worth it.

Rabbit has incredible fertility so if you want to lag the game they are S tier.

Mouse fucking sucks in literally everything, 5% crit bonus is absolutely useless and it doesn't have any other racial bonus nor any special ability, playing as one is an active hindrance.

Spiders, Octopus, and Snakes are a bit in funny places because they can basically K.O anyone in 6 turns either due to their tail strangling, using tentacles, or spinning web so in theory can are also stupid strong but in practice you need some defense or use healing waters/elemental meatshield for that to happen.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm new to the game and I have a question about it.
What are consequences of scaring/killing in this game? Can I kill or scare everyone away? Do they respawn?

Oct 12, 2023
You mean you guys actually commit to the furry transformations instead of staying a pure human solely due to violently racist reasons??
That's cringe.
50 physique bonus is 50 physique bonus man!
What are consequences of scaring/killing in this game? Can I kill or scare everyone away? Do they respawn?
No real consequences, you remove them from the game so you can't interact with that character again, but that's it! you can always find someone else for another encounter.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
There is no killing anyone in this game. You can scare away the randomly generated NPCs, or report them to the cops (called enforcers in this game) which removes them from the game permanently. Once an NPC is removed, they will never come back.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Due to extreme boredom, I decided to make a tier of the races in LT, on mainly how strong they are.

S Tier : Dragons, Gryphon, Panther morphs (Tiger, Lion, and then Leopard), Slime.

A Tier: Alligator, Alitaur, Cougar, Salamander.

B Tier: Bear, Cheetah, Cattle morph, Hyenas, Alicorn, Centaur, Horse, Zebra, Pegataur, Reindeer, Donkey, Shark, Lamia/Melusine, Tarantula, Wolf, Angel.

C Tier: Phoenix, Lynx, Dog Morphs (Doberman, German Shepperd, Samoyed, Dog morph, Border Collie), Capybara, Phoenix, Pegasus, Deer, Artic Wolf, Unicorn, Snake, Octopus, Raccon, Spider, Raptor Morphs (Eagle, Falcon, Owl), Goat Morph, Fox Morph.

D: Demon, Badger, Cat Morphs (Caracal, Cat), Sheep, Pig Morph, Otter, Rabbit,

E: Human, Bat, Harpies, Squirrel

F Tier: Mouse

Some comments:

Slime are S tier simply because they are basically corruption farms, you can also transform to whatever you like and their damage resistance is great.

Honestly, Demon sucks A S S, it's simply not worth it to become one because you get locked out of transforming to other things and the stats are not that great imo, other mythological races can do its job INCREDIBLY better (mainly Dragons, Alicorns, and Gryphons).

Surprisingly Ferrets and Capybaras are well rounded, not really much to say but they are good enough.

Angel are in B tier solely for the fact that it can do 50% more damage to demons otherwise they would be C if not D tier, but play as an aristocrat and you practically become unable to use your own background skill, plus you have to become one through debug mode and probably very late into the game if they ever come around so still not worth it.

Rabbit has incredible fertility so if you want to lag the game they are S tier.

Mouse fucking sucks in literally everything, 5% crit bonus is absolutely useless and it doesn't have any other racial bonus nor any special ability, playing as one is an active hindrance.

Spiders, Octopus, and Snakes are a bit in funny places because they can basically K.O anyone in 6 turns either due to their tail strangling, using tentacles, or spinning web so in theory can are also stupid strong but in practice you need some defense or use healing waters/elemental meatshield for that to happen.
Demons and elementals are classic examples of story/gameplay segregation. They're supposed to be these super powerful beings that make everyone shit themselves upon facing them, but when playing I've been clapped more by Capybara morphs than demons, mostly because I'd forget the former has an inexplicible arcane boost.

What's your favorite drip in this game?
My default for the base game is a punk outfit: fishnet top with an overbust corset and a skater dress pulled down. If applicable I use a pair of gothic boots and a pair of aviators allong with some bat earings.
For Keldon's mod I switch to a more Otome inspred getup: A t-shirt+cardigan with a peated skirt, flats/chelsea boots and kneesocks along with a choaker and bangles.

There's no killing thanks to lore reasons, just depleting thier stamina until they yield. You can either leave NPCs be to fight again later or scare them off to never see them again. Far as i can tell there's no consequences for either route.
Edit: Damn, got ninjaed.

Oct 12, 2023
What's your favorite drip in this game?
HFL is pretty cool looking, I like the business suit too because busines suit, or I keep the SWORD Outfit i vaccum the soldiers off in that Warehouse, or an Enforcer suit.

Demons and elementals are classic examples of story/gameplay segregation. They're supposed to be these super powerful beings that make everyone shit themselves upon facing them, but when playing I've been clapped more by Capybara morphs than demons, mostly because I'd forget the former has an inexplicible arcane boost.
Imo Elementals do still have some weight, they are more or less essential for LT for meat shields and if you do build them up they can be quite helpful, thing is combat is shit and the AI even more so.

Demons though are just.... sad, despite being stated to be one of the strongest things they are QUITE pathetic in combat, a lot of basicaly normal races (Wolf, Panther, Bear, Horse, Cattle) have much better stats than an mythological race, only Lilin and Elder Lilin are actually strong and worthwhile, fuck the ALLIGATORS have almost equal stats to Demons and they are one of the most common races in Submission (with the strong implication that Crocodiles are also common and even stronger)

Demons suck both in Physique and Arcane which is basicaly stated to be their thing, it's just sad, and MC does state that it's supposed to "help them in the fight" even though many other races are equal if not better than Demons in racial bonus.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Imo the biggest true challenge would be playing as mouse morph, it's literally useless! you only have 5% crit bonus, WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO WITH THAT LMAO, you literally only have base stats and that's it.
Funny that you replied to me with that, cuz I like mouse girls. So I played as one. And yes, i am very fucking salty that you only get 5% crit.
on top of salty, but out of topic, i wish not everyone was a fucking rapist. Would be nice to encounter a mugger that literally only mugs you

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes