AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Try removing fetishes from yourself. For instance, if your character likes masturbating, any finger-based penetrative action will instill more lust. Same for any applicable behavioral fetish, like Voyeurism while watching Lilaya and Rose. It is a trap I keep setting for myself and triggering when I make a character. "WHY AM I SUCH A TWO-PUMP CH- oh right the fetishes."
As long as you have corruption-gating turned off, you will be able to perform the action, so don't worry too much about applying fetishes to yourself, unless you are a really devoted role-player.

Since magic is at its core coom-powered in this game, any NPC with a sufficient arcane stat treats lust like a shield. It is typical of anything demon-related (except imps), mythological creatures, and some 'standard' races like capybara, but occasionally you will find a random NPC that has a high enough arcane to power through the horny. I think the required score is 10.
I know a few fetishes have some nice effects like I believe its bondage applier making certain enchants cheaper or sadist and masochist giving combat buffs for normal damage but making you get more lust from crits. plus the preg/impreg increasing fertility which is nice

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I know a few fetishes have some nice effects like I believe its bondage applier making certain enchants cheaper or sadist and masochist giving combat buffs for normal damage but making you get more lust from crits. plus the preg/impreg increasing fertility which is nice
Yeah, behavioral fetishes tend to have the more useful buffs and applications. Body fetishes might have one or two positives that I cannot think of right now, but for the most part they are not worth having.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah, behavioral fetishes tend to have the more useful buffs and applications. Body fetishes might have one or two positives that I cannot think of right now, but for the most part they are not worth having.
I think enjoying lactation and cumming makes slaves get happiness from being dairy cows/bulls but that is a exception

Oct 12, 2023
I think enjoying lactation and cumming makes slaves get happiness from being dairy cows/bulls but that is a exception
Yeah they do gain extra affection iirc

Masochist likes getting spanked
Non Consent and Exhibitionist likes getting inspected
Submissive generally gives affection to any of those actions

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
they allow u to use certain actions without corruption gain. (if u dont care bout corruption it doesnt matter but if u stay pure it does. unless u wanna waste sh1t tons of essences to keep enchanting angel's nectar to angel's purity to reduce ur corruption again)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Did Slime encounters get changed? I'm only finding human slimes, when before I found slimes of all kinds.
I never paid any attention to slimes until you mentioned it here, but I just hopped into the game and spawned about a dozen slimes and they were all human slimes. Exploring in the sewers and in the bat caves spawned the same human slimes.

Apparently something has changed about them, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Inno slipped a bug into the game regarding Slimes and they are all now spawning in and defaulting to human.

Oct 12, 2023
I never paid any attention to slimes until you mentioned it here, but I just hopped into the game and spawned about a dozen slimes and they were all human slimes. Exploring in the sewers and in the bat caves spawned the same human slimes.

Apparently something has changed about them, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Inno slipped a bug into the game regarding Slimes and they are all now spawning in and defaulting to human.
Perhaps it's furry encounter which is causing this, last time I played (roughly 3 days ago) they are working as normal and I am seeing various different slime types.

Firierbe

Aug 19, 2020
Perhaps it's furry encounter which is causing this, last time I played (roughly 3 days ago) they are working as normal and I am seeing various different slime types.
I agree with the previous post. Since 0.4.9 I also started encountering human slimes exclusively, even though I have maxed the furry setting for every race. It must be somehow connected to the latest release changes.

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hello friends, how much femdom is there in this game? It looks interesting but want to make sure the vibe is there yk

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Hello friends, how much femdom is there in this game? It looks interesting but want to make sure the vibe is there yk
Basically however much you want there to be.
You can change the NPC fetish options to always have every dominant fetish and to never have sub fetishes while also making them all female.
Granted, this only really applies to random NPC encounters and not to tailor-made ones for story purposes. Their gender and sexual desires are set in stone by the dev at maybe like a 50/50 split sub/dom while gender is a bit more weighted on them being feminine.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I feel like the human-exclusive slimes are related in some way to the taurs-only-producing-humans bug.

There is some. Open up the dungeon in Lilaya's manor and Rose will be happy to put you in stocks, and after a certain story beat there is a demon maid named Amber who tops. There are probably a couple more, but those are the only ones I know of through poking around a little. Heavy sub stuff is not my thing.

they allow u to use certain actions without corruption gain.
Behavioral fetishes do that too, so I did not mention it.
As for corruption, unless you are making an effort to be as 'out-of-character' as possible with as few people as possible, the essences earned though sex will more than keep up with the corruption gain. Besides, there are plenty of ways to earn money.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
In all the versions of the game that I play, I turn the furry levels to maximum. I do disable some races (don't need 20 dogs and birds), but most of the races are enabled and the human spawn rates are only 5 or 10 percent.
Are you loading a save that you used on a previous version of the game and then just looking at the slimes already spawned in your game?
The issue seems to be with new, random, spawns in the game, not with slimes that are already spawned in your save file from previous versions.

I still have a copy of 0.4.8.9 and the very first slime I spawned with the buggy command, in that version, was a catgirl slime.
In 0.4.9 I fiddled around with settings, deleted my properties.xml file, loaded a pair of different saves and using the buggy command, spawned in 4 or 5 greater slimes and they were all humans.

It doesn't matter to me much, whether it is a bug introduced by Inno or something in my game, I don't play around with slimes very often, was just trying to help the other person figure out if the problem was their install or not.

Last edited:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Behavioral fetishes do that too, so I did not mention it.
As for corruption, unless you are making an effort to be as 'out-of-character' as possible with as few people as possible, the essences earned though sex will more than keep up with the corruption gain. Besides, there are plenty of ways to earn money.
what sux is that there's one position that is locked entirely behind corruption level... u cant use mating press position without increasing corruption if u r pure (0-10 corruption)...
u can shove someone's face to a wall and take em from behind with "pure". u can sit on someone's face or have them sit on yours... with "pure"... but mating press needs "horny". even doggy style only needs "vanilla" and can be bypassed via 3 different fetishes. and vanilla is easily reached by using lilith's gift for 15 temporary corruption.
i understand that those positions with "pure" dont need fetishes for bypassing since they are always freely available. but of the 5 positions that have higher than pure corruption requirement (perform oral, standing receive oral, doggy style, doggy style fucked (those 4 all vanilla), mating press (horny)) the mating press is the only without fetish bypass...
doggy style has vaginal, anal, cock stud and dominant fetish bypasses. doggy style fucked has pussy slut, buttslut, submissive (why no cock addict though?) fetish bypasses. perform oral has oral performer (duh) and standing receive oral has oral fetish bypass. shouldnt mating press have the same as doggy style?
i dont get it... should get fixed

(though i should mention: in the advanced position options when u select a category (in this case "Lying Down" instead of a set position u can select mating press for urself and lying on back for ur partner and clicking accept does not increase corruption if you are less than horny. so you can completely bypass it that way but not the preset button... why?)

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
the mating press is the only without fetish bypass
select mating press for urself and lying on back for ur partner and clicking accept does not increase corruption
I believe the phrase is 'sheer, abject laziness'. All it needs need is Dominant, and maybe a couple of others for flavor. That makes me think Inno intended to attach the requisites and got distracted by something.
I will admit that the corruption limit for the mating press does make some sense. Face to wall is one thing, but completely locking someone under your own body, with their knees up next to their head?
But yes, the position-corruption relations could use some tweaking. A lot of things could. And you know what that means! Two months of choice paralysis, with a two-week gaming binge recovery time.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger
Dec 26, 2018
I'm not going to simply call Inno lazy nor am I going to do any serious speculation on her mental health. But I will say with a large degree of confidence that the lack of creative output is not some sort of calculated decision to milk her subscribers. That just doesn't make sense.
I think this is absolutely the case. Inno's lack of output is probably due to the fact that it's tough to work on spaghetti code made years ago without breaking one of the countless systems in the game. It seems like it'd be difficult to add to or revamp the current systems in place without having to do a ton of bug fixes and testing.
I really don't think this is a case of intentional paypig farming or extreme laziness. The game is just a victim of scope creep that happened over the course of years, resulting from Inno trying to do her best to add to the game and please players. It's really hard for professional game devs with project managers and corporate deadlines to avoid scope creep, when you take rookie indie devs and give them coomer crowdfunding dollars you basically encourage them to expand the game in random directions until it becomes too burdensome to work on.

balur

Aug 11, 2019
Has Inno ever paused payment for (absolute) lack of work done? I'd say that would be a good sign on what their motives are.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I think this is absolutely the case. Inno's lack of output is probably due to the fact that it's tough to work on spaghetti code made years ago without breaking one of the countless systems in the game. It seems like it'd be difficult to add to or revamp the current systems in place without having to do a ton of bug fixes and testing.
I really don't think this is a case of intentional paypig farming or extreme laziness. The game is just a victim of scope creep that happened over the course of years, resulting from Inno trying to do her best to add to the game and please players. It's really hard for professional game devs with project managers and corporate deadlines to avoid scope creep, when you take rookie indie devs and give them coomer crowdfunding dollars you basically encourage them to expand the game in random directions until it becomes too burdensome to work on.
All of this could have been easily avoided by simply having a roadmap, knowing your goals and predicting bumps on the road to full version of the game. Even "spaghetti code" works when you have a clear goal(I know this because I'm the one writing them). Whether he/she is milking people on purpose or not, those excuses shouldn't justify such long development times.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
All of this could have been easily avoided by simply having a roadmap, knowing your goals and predicting bumps on the road to full version of the game. Even "spaghetti code" works when you have a clear goal(I know this because I'm the one writing them). Whether he/she is milking people on purpose or not, those excuses shouldn't justify such long development times.
There is a roadmap, Inno just gets sidetracked. A lot. Her dev style is particularly...whimsical, from what I've noticed during the however many years I've been following this game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes