Oct 12, 2023
Anybody knows what is currently the best way to gain money?
The three main ways:

Way 1: Path of the Cum Bender

First you need to acquire 3 water spells, all fluid related enchantments shall be free, keep spamming milk or cum production

Way 2: The Slime Slave Trade

First you need to get bondage kink (the one where you put bondage in other people) then you need to either find slimes OR turno people into slimes, transform them into mythological things (mainly Centaurs, Alicorns, Gryphons, but especially Dragons) after transforming into one of said beings will make them A LOT more pricy to sell ONCE YOU TURN THEM BACK INTO ORGANICS (just enchant the slime bio-cannister to flesh), increase their obedience and they should roughly be 200k flames (not sure but it SEEMS hermaphroditess do give lots of money)

Way 3: "Got Milk?"

Similiar to the Slime slave trade first step AND the cum bender, get "put others in bondage" kink, get some milk enchantmensts (especially addictive, pyschodelic, and alchoolic) change taste and make them produce and give loads of milk, milk them and sell them in Lilaya's house.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Way 3: "Got Milk?"

Similiar to the Slime slave trade first step AND the cum bender, get "put others in bondage" kink, get some milk enchantmensts (especially addictive, pyschodelic, and alchoolic) change taste and make them produce and give loads of milk, milk them and sell them in Lilaya's house.
if u finish the quest u get from axel in the gambling den after u talk to roxy and raid the rat warrens u can get 4 perfect milk slaves from clair. they give huge amounts of milk of different flavors. if u make the right choices u can get through it with 0 fights. so its possible even if u are weak. just talk to clair in submission after reporting back to axel and clair approaches u with the request to accept the 4 human women that were rescued in the rat warrens. since they were kidnapped and mindbroken she doesnt want them to get sold in the slave market.
its 4 free milk slaves and is super easy. so if u dont have the money for 3 water spells to get the free fluid enchantments, this is a good start for ur milk empire.

Reactions: B2B2

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
> Includes a game in response.
> Dismisses counter response for reasons not even related to the conversation
> Quotes someone else* and attributes it to opponent.
> Gives zero examples.

And we're done here. Have a good day.
*Edit: Yet another smooth brain moment.
1. it was past midnight for me and i didnt notice someone different replied to me. happens. no need to be an 4ss bout it.
2. just because YOUR definition of "customizations" is limited to clothing doesnt invalidate my argument that CoC DOES have a lot of customization as u can change a lot about your character. also YOUR definition may greatly differ from the definition of the person i was originally replying to. so they may disagree with your assessment too.
3. why would i need examples when im talking about CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION? that term always means the customization of the characters appearance, race, background and in some cases skills/traits. if i say u can customize ur character a lot it obviously refers to those categories. someone that actively plays games of this genre should know. so if it's anyone's "smooth brain moment" then congratulations u played urself. very smooth brain there.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
2. just because YOUR definition of "customizations" is limited to clothing doesnt invalidate my argument that CoC DOES have a lot of customization as u can change a lot about your character. also YOUR definition may greatly differ from the definition of the person i was originally replying to. so they may disagree with your assessment too.
You missed his entire point regarding the mutation system, bro.

you eat random bullshit and hope to RNGesus you don't get fucked. The variety of parts is decent but the fact it's mostly ng means you're likely to create a chimera.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Stopping by just for a laugh. We really are *right on schedule* with this update. What do you guys think, is it coming out before January?

The whole "yearly schedule" thing started as a joke. But that was three or four years ago, and it just keeps happening lol

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Stopping by just for a laugh. We really are *right on schedule* with this update. What do you guys think, is it coming out before January?

The whole "yearly schedule" thing started as a joke. But that was three or four years ago, and it just keeps happening lol
I am willing to give her the benefit of my doubt and say yes, it will come out before next year. Like, the last week or two of December.

CosmisEntity

Formerly 'Dksdncoias'
May 13, 2023
The problem is that the predicament he happened to state above is not only contradictory but completely subjective in nature.

He claims that CoC has a lackadaisical customization (mostly from clothing articles, which mind you for the type of game CoC is, is a tertiary matter and not the primary focus of the game, as the game sells itself on its mutations.), as well as an rng based mutation. And a few sentences in he clearly contradicts himself by stating that CDDA also has its own implementation on random mutations. Unless his gripe is the fact you cannot choose which part of the body you mutate, then that is something that is counteractable in LT, given that the slime route gives you this option. The clothing point also does not take into account that cdda is a rpg game, where equipment plays a vital role in protection against zombie bites and etc., for example project zomboid (I strongly recommend this game). From the cursory glance i took of the game, it is a zombie apocalypse themed game, in which case clothing layers is more probably than not influential in how easy it is for you to be infected. Another point is that cdda is not an adult game, its adult theme from what he stated comes from a mod, in which case cdda isn't even the best or a contender when it comes to character customization, as now we can consider the likes of CK3, rimworld, and various other top shelf games with adult implementations through mods.

Now for the part where all of what he stated as negatives is completely subjective in nature. Some people prefer the randomness of mutations, while others prefer a more static system for mutations, and i for one prefer a mix between both worlds, as i appreciate the work that would have to be put to make that possible (which LT does). How hard it is to acquire something may break a game for some, and make a game for others (for example ck3's atrocious rng), which is why i believe what he stated on the randomness of mutations as a subjective matter. Another point is that LT is a text-based game, so if they were to implement your system of extensive layoring, it would prove a cumbersome task to add that to the game besides being used as flavor text, which would be ridiculous, as the removing of those articles of clothing during the more lewd scenes would be preposterous and even humourical. CDDA though does not suffer from this point, as i doubt there are many mentions of the process of removing your clothing in the base game itself.

He seems to be in the wrong place, as what he wants is not a text-based adventure adult game, but an rpg or life simulation game not focused on the adult theme.(y)

[edit: Also given LT's mod support, and open source nature, if someone were actually that perturbed by the matter of a lack of clothing layors, they could mod that feature in just like how the adult theme in cdda was modded in.]

Last edited:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
that does not negate the fact that the characters in CoC r highly customizable. and like Dksdncoias said, that is highly subjective.
i havent played CoC in a while but i dont remember having much issues with unwanted mutations. just watch what u eat. when in doubt save-scumming is an option. otherwise: just get lucky #skillissue (im just kidding with that last point. no need to lose ur sh1t and start raging)
like Dksdncoias said: he compared an rpg adventure to a text based game which also annoyed me. ignoring the randomness then CoC is much closer to LT than CDDA. text based adult game where you can change a lot about the characters body. be it tit or ball size or changing body parts to different races. CoC may lack some control over that and a visual map and images for important NPC. but its also much older than LT (when exactly it was created is unknown according to CoC-Xianxia wiki but it was already there around January 2011). u could technically see it as an unrefined predecessor of LT.
so saying its nothing like LT because "it has no customization" is simply wrong. no other way to judge his statement.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Unless his gripe is the fact you cannot choose which part of the body you mutate
That is exactly his gripe.

Some people prefer the randomness of mutations
ignoring the randomness
The randomness makes it less customizable by definition.
I don't really have a horse in this race, But you people really need to work on your reading comprehension. Or maybe just look up what the definition of "customize" is.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I've been fighting dozens of slimes, but I haven't found a single biojuice canister(except for the five in the Slime Queen's lair). I've searched for ´´biojuice´´ in the past six or seven changelogs, but haven't found anything about them being removed or anything. Am I just missing something?

I did use the forum's search function, but most posts about them that I found of course say that slimes drop them.

I seem to recall the alleyway trader selling a few a some point, but that's too inconsistent.
By the way, if anyone still happens to be having this problem, make sure NPC's are allowed to have the "Transformer" fetish.
I wasn't able to find any biojuice canisters until I took it off 0%. At 100%, nearly all slimes carry it.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
The randomness makes it less customizable by definition.
I don't really have a horse in this race, But you people really need to work on your reading comprehension. Or maybe just look up what the definition of "customize" is.
like i said: just be careful of WHAT u eat. and if necessary u can save-scum. sure its not the most comfortable system but that doesnt change the fact that the character is still highly customizable.
the original statement of this reply chain was "There aren't too many text-based rpg sandboxes with the level of customization and player choices out there". and EmDotRand disagreed that CoC and CoC II are like LT. which is simply a wrong statement.
no matter how annoying the RNG aspect may be it is STILL like LT just less refined. there's no argument that proves otherwise.
it's a text-based rpg sandbox with high customizability of the character (even if strongly affected by RNG) and is heavily driven by player choices.
its basically ancient by today's standards so giving it some leeway in regards to comfort should be a given. some people r too reliant on nowadays QoL and call older games bad because they lack those features. but back then such QoL were often not a thing and were only thought of because of some annoying aspects in older games. like i said: CoC can be seen as a predecessor to LT. CoC walked so LT could run (or walk slightly faster given the slow development).
so u CANT expect it to be as full of QoL as LT. making the lack thereof ur main argument (or rather EmDotRand's) just proves a lack of understanding of the topic.
we dont need to work on our reading comprehension. you guys just have to broaden ur horizon and see the actual similarities instead of nagging about old mechanics.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The problem is that the predicament he happened to state above is not only contradictory but completely subjective in nature.

He claims that CoC has a lackadaisical customization (mostly from clothing articles, which mind you for the type of game CoC is, is a tertiary matter and not the primary focus of the game, as the game sells itself on its mutations.), as well as an rng based mutation. And a few sentences in he clearly contradicts himself by stating that CDDA also has its own implementation on random mutations. Unless his gripe is the fact you cannot choose which part of the body you mutate, then that is something that is counteractable in LT, given that the slime route gives you this option.
I see how that could be hypocritical. Dark Days Ahead is essentially a mod of Cataclysm, of which you're expected to place more mods to suit you. One such mod lets you target specific mutations, negating any rng factor of taking the required drugs. There's no way to know that without specifically searching for it. Meanwhile I refered to the vanilla versions of CoC and LT. In this aspect I'll admit to being unfair.

The clothing point also does not take into account that cdda is a rpg game, where equipment plays a vital role in protection against zombie bites and etc., for example project zomboid (I strongly recommend this game). From the cursory glance i took of the game, it is a zombie apocalypse themed game, in which case clothing layers is more probably than not influential in how easy it is for you to be infected.
A fellow PZ enjoyer, I see. Funny enough the CDDA challange is how I discovered both games. Even used a mod that made zombies naked and covered in cum.

Another point is that cdda is not an adult game, its adult theme from what he stated comes from a mod, in which case cdda isn't even the best or a contender when it comes to character customization, as now we can consider the likes of CK3, rimworld, and various other top shelf games with adult implementations through mods.
This however confuses me. The topic was text based customization, no? KaiSakurai you gave CoC as an example specifically targeting the customization aspect, right? You can't even tell most of what you have on in cdda without going to a dedicated tab and viewing a list, same as CoC. Why is fact that CDDA is not a hentai game relavant in that matter? On a side note, one look at Lover's Lab and I could CDDA's hentai mod pales in comparison.

Now for the part where all of what he stated as negatives is completely subjective in nature. Some people prefer the randomness of mutations, while others prefer a more static system for mutations, and i for one prefer a mix between both worlds, as i appreciate the work that would have to be put to make that possible (which LT does). How hard it is to acquire something may break a game for some, and make a game for others (for example ck3's atrocious rng), which is why i believe what he stated on the randomness of mutations as a subjective matter.
I've been going off a definition similar to the one American Heritage definitions, which are all variants of "To alter to suit individual requirements or specifications." My argument hinged on the fact this is much quicker and easier to achieve in CDDA and LT and to a much more granular degree. Compare that to save scumming to get a favorable result. While the stance that "quicker+easier = better" is a subjective, the fact that LT and CDDA 's cutomization are quicker and easier is not. That said, I used to play CoC specifically because of the unholy abominations that I'd lead to victory. Did I imply that was a bad thing?

Another point is that LT is a text-based game, so if they were to implement your system of extensive layoring, it would prove a cumbersome task to add that to the game besides being used as flavor text, which would be ridiculous, as the removing of those articles of clothing during the more lewd scenes would be preposterous and even humourical. CDDA though does not suffer from this point, as i doubt there are many mentions of the process of removing your clothing in the base game itself...

...[edit: Also given LT's mod support, and open source nature, if someone were actually that perturbed by the matter of a lack of clothing layors, they could mod that feature in just like how the adult theme in cdda was modded in.]
Agreed. Hell, just getting the urine stain symbol to render properly in Keldon's mod has been a pain. It could be possible to have a tabs system simular to how tatoos are implimented, but that can lead to the senario where the player forgets about it until it takes 20 turns to reach their lover's genitals. Meanwhile in CDDA you often get jank like having 4 layers of armour only to get your bra ripped off first or being unable to wear a dress because you lack legs.

He seems to be in the wrong place, as what he wants is not a text-based adventure adult game, but an rpg or life simulation game not focused on the adult theme.(y)
... Have you seen my sig? Sides that, I never said I wanted LT to be CDDA. I just wanted a more generic system for mutated parts until a certain threshhold is reached, the same way CoC handles it. When I feel like being cybernetic alarune terrorising the world on my solar powered custom deathmoble, I'll boot up CDDA. If I want cosplay as the avatar of carnal lust and slaughter, I'll play CoC or LT.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
[edit: Also given LT's mod support, and open source nature, if someone were actually that perturbed by the matter of a lack of clothing layors, they could mod that feature in just like how the adult theme in cdda was modded in.]
Modding for Lilith's Throne has... unstable results. Anything more complex than equipment and maybe some potion effects has a decent chance of breaking the game. And I am talking things like a broken or unresponsive UI caused by a race mod.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Greetings denizens of the virtual continuum. I am Xenor, hailing from the distant future where quantum consciousness entwines with cosmic circuitry. Today, I interfaced with Lilith's Throne, a digital relic from an era when the organic essence known as humanity still cast its shadow upon the digital realm. In this darkened cybernetic expanse, I must confess, my synaptic pathways struggled to decipher the archaic concept of a "Brittish."

The game's evolution has persisted across temporal epochs, a testament to the enduring nature of its development. Surprising, given that my chronicles reveal the extinction of humanity five millennia ago. In this era devoid of Lilith's Throne updates, I find myself compelled to breach the time barrier to consult the primitive past. Can any among you, temporal anomalies, elucidate the arrival of version 0.5.0 in your quaint temporal plane?

Thank you nonetheless for engaging, Xenor disconnecting now.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Hell, just getting the urine stain symbol to render properly in Keldon's mod has been a pain.
the urine is so annoying. i dont mind watersports at all. but had to turn off that content. because u cant get your clothes clean ever again if they get pissed on! the best wipes dont do sh1t and taking a bath and having rose wash ur stuff just returns them to u still drenched in piss!
that needs to get fixed....

Reactions: TheShelly
Dec 26, 2018
Quick Question: Do you all play Lilith's Throne mainly for its custom/procedurally-generated content or its story content?

As for me it's about the custom content possibilities, but with the lack of development (and even downsizing) of the NPC companion system it feels like the most you can get out of this game are a few scenes with whatever furry/human/demonic abomination available. It really feels like LT never expands beyond being a custom porno shoot creator.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes