Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
I've read a lot of horror stories about people being banned on Discord just for questioning Inno's work ethic, despite using civil language and not breaking ToS. I haven't tried myself, but I'm tempted to. However, I'd like to know a bit more before entering in so-called wolfs den.

Is is true?
Try to send them this message.

"I'm the sole developer of Lilith's Throne. I post an update every 7-10 days."
~Innoxia~

Don't forget to check if your door locked for the night.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I've read a lot of horror stories about people being banned on Discord just for questioning Inno's work ethic, despite using civil language and not breaking ToS. I haven't tried myself, but I'm tempted to. However, I'd like to know a bit more before entering in so-called wolfs den.

Is is true?
You need contributor rank at the absolute minimum to get away with it, you don't get to call out a lack of work ethic when you haven't made a single update to the game yourself.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

Is is true?
IDK how the environment is now, but back when I frequented Discord there were several known people there that routinely joked about how long the updates would take in the programming thread.

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
Was hoping for more of a curated approach to them, but I'll look into this tool. Opening my save files to exit in notepad for the exe version of the game is taking a while now due to all the data in them. Wish this had a targeted unmet deleter or editor, but it might just be best I sunset the entire crowd and then re-curate from there. Running out of street space.
Just updated the to support selective offspring removal.

Also, AFAIK, unmet and unborn offsprings are tagged differently than met offsprings (OffspringSeed tag vs NPC tag w/com.lilithsthrone.game.character.npc.misc.NPCOffspring pathName tag). So the wipe all offspring button should not get rid of met offsprings unless you are using a save from an older version of the game. In older saves and older versions of the save editor, the offspring wipe all button would check to make sure the worldLocation of an offspring was set to "EMPTY" before deleting them. However, the worldLocation of an NPC is set to "EMPTY" when an NPC is not actively on a tile, even if they can be encountered on that tile. This meant the offsprings that have not been moved to the player's home could be delete even if the player had met them.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021

Also, AFAIK, unmet and unborn offsprings are tagged differently than met offsprings (OffspringSeed tag vs NPC tag w/com.lilithsthrone.game.character.npc.misc.NPCOffspring pathName tag). So the wipe all offspring button should not get rid of met offsprings unless you are using a save from an older version of the game. In older saves and older versions of the save editor, the offspring wipe all button would check to make sure the worldLocation of an offspring was set to "EMPTY" before deleting them. However, the worldLocation of an NPC is set to "EMPTY" when an NPC is not actively on a tile, even if they can be encountered on that tile. This meant the offsprings that have not been moved to the player's home could be delete even if the player had met them.
didn't even know this thing existed. tested it, can confirm it does not get rid of offspring you have met. however, after messing with the editor, that seems to be the only thing it can do. any other changes you make don't get applied (I might have missed some apply button though). tried changing name, date of birth, health, mana, and money as separate tests; but after overwriting and re-opening the file nothing had changed. so don't know if some bug got introduced, or if its operator error and I just missed something. definitely a cool thing overall though, and just being able to remove offspring with a single button is enough since other things are edited manually easily enough.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I'll get the release out to you as soon as I possibly can, which really shouldn't be too much longer now.
That's so weird when her previous update, OVER A MONTH AGO, was titled "Almost There..."

I imagine if i ever tell my client that i need to suspend their work for +3 month because of a mental problem they'll politely ask if i'm ok out of humane concern but then proceed to cut me off from the job and find another available professionals

Patreon system astonishingly enables and reward ppl with terrible work ethics
I mean, if people would just stop simping and supporting her, she wouldn't get away with it. People are enabling her to put out virtually no content after like... what, 3-5 years now?, and they're giving her a LOT of money to do nothing. She's raking in over 6 figures just from subscribers IIRC.

"I'm the sole developer of Lilith's Throne. I post an update every 7-10 days."
~Innoxia~
1701190820229.png

"7~10 days". I like how she thinks 17 and 39 are numbers between "7~10".

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
didn't even know this thing existed. tested it, can confirm it does not get rid of offspring you have met. however, after messing with the editor, that seems to be the only thing it can do. any other changes you make don't get applied (I might have missed some apply button though). tried changing name, date of birth, health, mana, and money as separate tests; but after overwriting and re-opening the file nothing had changed. so don't know if some bug got introduced, or if its operator error and I just missed something. definitely a cool thing overall though, and just being able to remove offspring with a single button is enough since other things are edited manually easily enough.
The should have fixed that issue. If the issue still persists, send me a copy of your output.log file (should either be in the directory where the .jar/.exe file is or in %AppData%\Local\warp\packages\LTSaveEd.exe\ for the .exe). If you can't find the log file, you can just send me a copy of the affected save and the name of the character you were trying to edit.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
it cant be done. this game is already plenty slow, every command takes 2 seconds to load at some point in time. your phone will melt with heat if you run the game on it.
Actually... No, it runs faster. It's java, so all you need is emulating Java on your smartphone (and mobile phones before were quite good at running Java games, just remeber freaking Galaxy on fire and Deep - simulators of cosmic battles and trades and simulator of submarine on water-only planet with battles, trades and fishing by using harpoon.)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Actually... No, it runs faster. It's java, so all you need is emulating Java on your smartphone (and mobile phones before were quite good at running Java games, just remeber freaking Galaxy on fire and Deep - simulators of cosmic battles and trades and simulator of submarine on water-only planet with battles, trades and fishing by using harpoon.)
You're missing the point. People have serious lag issues playing this game on actual PCs.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You know what, you should try it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You bet your ass I remember Galaxy on fire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021

i just tried the save editor, and i can't get it to load my saves. every time i try i just get a default page with no info

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
i just tried the save editor, and i can't get it to load my saves. every time i try i just get a default page with no info
It's unable to load any save file? If so, send me a copy of one of the save files that this issue occurs on and which version of the save editor you are using (i.e .exe or .jar (and what OS you are using if you use the .jar)).

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I'm a simple man, I just want to knock up demon bitches with eggs without having to get all icky preggers first, you know? I may like to roleplay as the horrifying half-spider half doomguy, but I'd like to remain hetero while doing so. I have some standards.
While I share that fantasy it involves ovulating into women, which implies that you also have female parts. That's kinda gay to begin with.
To make matters worse this behavior usually results in the entire map being filled with literal demonic spiders.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
It's unable to load any save file? If so, send me a copy of one of the save files that this issue occurs on and which version of the save editor you are using (i.e .exe or .jar (and what OS you are using if you use the .jar)).
i'm using the latest version of the exe save editor, and i just got only a single autosave working in the editor, but i can't get any others to work. here's my main save i'm tying to get to work in the save editor

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
i'm using the latest version of the exe save editor, and i just got only a single autosave working in the editor, but i can't get any others to work. here's my main save i'm tying to get to work in the save editor
It appears the provided save file is modded which is not really supported by my save editor. I did so that it can edit modded saves, but it probably won't use modded values (e.g., you won't be able to switch a character to a modded race). The editor does not modify untouched fields, so if you don't modify a modded field, that field will stay modded when you export your edited save.

Also, that save has a ton of offsprings (as in, when I purged all offsprings, the save file size decreased by ~58MB) which caused the editor to take roughly a minute to become responsive again. After purging offsprings, the editor just took a couple of seconds to load and become responsive. (There are some underlying framework things I need to look into as the editor only takes ~20s to parse the data (when there are a ton of offsprings), but the GUI will not be responsive until like a minute or so has passed).

Reactions: Wolfdragon20
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes