Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Something else, I've searched the thread a bit and haven't found a good solution.

The NPC cum amounts need some tweaking imo and there's not a mechanic for this. Is there a basic multiplier I'm missing? I've added some modded npcs and they are different but...

I know cum inflation is a large fetish but I'm not even trying for that. I don't know if in such a HUGE fantasy world dev was trying to be overly realistic all of a sudden or what. A human with 1/4oz... ok... thats pretty weak but a canine with 1oz? A swine with 2oz? not even close to any standard, IRL its up to a liter!

Is it the cum regeneration affecting the initial loads or what? Also some NPC have VASTLY different amounts that are kinda game breaking imo. Most are 1/4oz-5oz then suddenly you've got the 20-30oz characters

What am I missing here?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Something else, I've searched the thread a bit and haven't found a good solution.

The NPC cum amounts need some tweaking imo and there's not a mechanic for this. Is there a basic multiplier I'm missing? I've added some modded npcs and they are different but...

I know cum inflation is a large fetish but I'm not even trying for that. I don't know if in such a HUGE fantasy world dev was trying to be overly realistic all of a sudden or what. A human with 1/4oz... ok... thats pretty weak but a canine with 1oz? A swine with 2oz? not even close to any standard, IRL its up to a liter!

Is it the cum regeneration affecting the initial loads or what? Also some NPC have VASTLY different amounts that are kinda game breaking imo. Most are 1/4oz-5oz then suddenly you've got the 20-30oz characters

What am I missing here?
Can't you give npc's enchanted items that increase cum storage, cum expulsion etc?

Reactions: Mrblack187
Jan 3, 2022
That is, in fact, Flexible Survival which also has a multiplayer MUD variant. I'd suggest avoiding it though, as it's kind of a cesspool of cliques and "doms" with inflated egos. The single player varient was done in inform and it's started showing it's age pretty badly, enough so that their moving it to a new engine iirc.
Yeah, they've been working on a GODOT version. If you want a preview of the new UI, there's a "playable" WIP build on the blog.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to enlarge the UI and the font in it?
When you start the game, click on Options, NOT Content Options, but Options. There should be 2 buttons, one will increase the font size and one will decrease the font size.
I don't think there is anyway to increase the size of the UI parts, each section (map, PC stats, NPC stats) is pretty much fixed in place.

What am I missing here?
You can enchant potions to enhance that, you need to increase Wetness to boost their cum storage and Regeneration to increase the rate their balls fill back up.
I found a mod that will boost the storage and production of all NPCs, it gives a bigger boost to horse and centaur characters as well.

Reactions: Mrblack187

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
That is, in fact, Flexible Survival which also has a multiplayer MUD variant. I'd suggest avoiding it though, as it's kind of a cesspool of cliques and "doms" with inflated egos. The single player varient was done in inform and it's started showing it's age pretty badly, enough so that their moving it to a new engine iirc.
plus its one of those game heavily dictated by the wims of the creator and not really his fanbases. it gets kinda samsy plus the story just dried up if its not a new character. theirs literal area/characters that have not been touched for almost a decade with unfinished content

it fell into the same trapings that fenoxo fell into but sven is the creator not just the writer/lead this time. cant drag him away from his prefrences for the life of it.

great game thou. defintly the best hard fetish game out their to boot to (not kinetic novel).

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
plus its one of those game heavily dictated by the wims of the creator and not really his fanbases. it gets kinda samsy plus the story just dried up if its not a new character. theirs literal area/characters that have not been touched for almost a decade with unfinished content

it fell into the same trapings that fenoxo fell into but sven is the creator not just the writer/lead this time. cant drag him away from his prefrences for the life of it.

great game thou. defintly the best hard fetish game out their to boot to (not kinetic novel).
eh Flexible Survival is geting more good

Reactions: jfmherokiller

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
aside from flexible survival there's also flexible society and flexible infection. still got the gblorb files that i downloaded like 10 years ago. when i was looking for more RAGS games after one i played but dont remember. came across a site (dont remember it anymore) for text-based games similar to rags playable with Gargoyle. after i read your post i checked the flexible survival website and it says Gargoyle is for Mac but im using windows and i definitely was able to open those games with it. so it works on windows too.

EDIT: checked again and you can find flexible society and flexible infection in the "Links" page of the flexible survival website. also the website i found back then was tfgames.site

Last edited:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
When's the game getting more story content?
ask a magical 8-ball or a seer on a carnival. might get u more precise answer than we could give u.
more than a month ago the dev posted the announcement "almost there..." saying would take just a few more days.
a week or so ago she posted that its taking longer with some of her regular excuses (she apparently always delaying update releases with some excuses). just read the last few pages of this thread and u get a good picture of the development progress.

Nov 7, 2020
it says Gargoyle is for Mac but im using windows and i definitely was able to open those games with it. so it works on windows too.
You're correct, Gargoyle does work on Windows, I swapped over to it for playing inform games like a year ago!
I think most people just still prefer the other program and recommend it over Gargoyle, while Gargoyle is probably the only option on Mac.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Haven't played in a good while, has the Feral TF/Feral NPCs finally been added? (either way read in Changelog that the main story had advanced abit so I'm hyped to try it out)

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
Haven't played in a good while, has the Feral TF/Feral NPCs finally been added? (either way read in Changelog that the main story had advanced abit so I'm hyped to try it out)
Dont think so. The main story mentioned in changelog just provides few conversations and battles, nothing really interesting. Basically, there are no clear progression through past 3-4 months

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Nope, they're still not in yet, and given that Innoxia's current fascination appears to be dolls, I wouldn't expect this to change soon.
As for the the main story, it's only gotten to the point where you can defeat the centaurs at Elis, and it's stalled out there in favor of a random scattering of side content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Also, the newest preview build was supposed to be out mid-October; and here we are two months later with nothing but a few excuses. Considering Inno usually takes December off for the holidays the earliest we're likely to see the preview build is mid to late Jan, and the full build some time in Feb.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Also, the newest preview build was supposed to be out mid-October; and here we are two months later with nothing but a few excuses. Considering Inno usually takes December off for the holidays the earliest we're likely to see the preview build is mid to late Jan, and the full build some time in Feb.
Either that, or it is already done, and she is planning on being 'cute' and giving us all dolls for Christmas.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
Nope, they're still not in yet, and given that Innoxia's current fascination appears to be dolls, I wouldn't expect this to change soon.
As for the the main story, it's only gotten to the point where you can defeat the centaurs at Elis, and it's stalled out there in favor of a random scattering of side content.
when was the last time the main story was updated?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
when was the last time the main story was updated?
The fight itself was finished in v0.4.5, and the last bit of content (specifically a bad end) that was related to it was added in v0.4.6. Apparently, something relevant to the main quest was added in 0.4.9, which was in late September. News to me tbh.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes