CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The fight itself was finished in v0.4.5, and the last bit of content (specifically a bad end) that was related to it was added in v0.4.6. Apparently, something relevant to the main quest was added in 0.4.9, which was in late September. News to me tbh.
There was something added, but it wasn't much.

There is a bit where you are supposed to recruit the Enforcers, in Elis, to help defend the town. There are 2 NPCs to meet in the police station, which leads to a short quest where you raid a den of criminals, where they are kidnapping people and the content pretty much ends there.
From what I remember, there are hints that the people being kidnapped are being turned into the Dolls, which would tie in the new sex shop and the owner, which (I think) is one of Lunette's daughters.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Also, the newest preview build was supposed to be out mid-October; and here we are two months later with nothing but a few excuses. Considering Inno usually takes December off for the holidays the earliest we're likely to see the preview build is mid to late Jan, and the full build some time in Feb.
Which is right on schedule, for like the fourth year in a row.

Expect a bunch of "I feel stressed because I didn't do anything, please feel bad for me" posts during that period too.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I gave up any hope of seeing a completed game ages ago.
Patreon is a system where people pay other people to not work on games. If they worked on them, they'd become finished games and then the cash stream would dry up. Can't have that. If someone accidentally gets close to finishing a game then its time to "port it to a new engine" and start over.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Patreon is a system where people pay other people to not work on games. If they worked on them, they'd become finished games and then the cash stream would dry up. Can't have that. If someone accidentally gets close to finishing a game then its time to "port it to a new engine" and start over.
... Or a remake.

Since they learned so much and went back and 'looked at the code' and realized they could make it sooooo much better if they just rewrote the whole thing and re-introduced all the same old content in dribs and drabs on the 'new version'.

johnny7shooter

Oct 15, 2019
One thing that always bugged me about this game is that it's got virginity mechanics and virginity and deflowering fetishes... but it's very hard to find actual virgins. If you up the rate of characters with a fetish for remaining a virgin, it really just ups the number of "broken virgin" traits you'll spot in the wild.

Sure, I know this is a sex crazy setting, but man, atleast make it more common on the randos you encounter during the storms. Someone who has a real life and doesn't spend all their time in the alleys, y'know?

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
With all the side content Inno keeps wasting time on I'm beginning to wonder if she's trying to stretch the whole 'ocean wide - puddle deep' as far as she can.

I can see her New Year's resolution list; 1. Make LT 1AU wide, 1nm deep.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
One thing that always bugged me about this game is that it's got virginity mechanics and virginity and deflowering fetishes... but it's very hard to find actual virgins....
I would actually argue that canonically this makes sense and the current behavior is a good default, but I 100% agree that it should be a slider somewhere
KeldonSlayer's mod adds a number of sliders for content/spawns, virgin spawn rate being one of them.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes