BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
stupid fucking game keeps forcing the shitty "bro" talk on me. stupid fucking shit
In Content Options -> Fetish Preferences, scroll down to "Bimbo" and set it to Disabled, which will also affect the "Bro" masculine version of the fetish. It'll only affect new spawns, and won't make any spawned NPCs lose the fetish if they have it; for that, you'll need to enchant mystery kinks to remove the "Bimbo" fetish.

yaptaryoogar

Jul 5, 2022
In Content Options -> Fetish Preferences, scroll down to "Bimbo" and set it to Disabled, which will also affect the "Bro" masculine version of the fetish. It'll only affect new spawns, and won't make any spawned NPCs lose the fetish if they have it; for that, you'll need to enchant mystery kinks to remove the "Bimbo" fetish.
thanks dude

Kopernik12

Mar 25, 2019
Okay, maybe it's stupid question, but still. Does anybody know how exactly sex work in this game? I mean how it's all calculating, which formulas used, how game logic work and etc.?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I wish chuuni actually had any content, because i didn't really notice anything except for spells and intractions with Meraxis.

Actually we need more games with chuunis in general
Now that you mention it, it's pretty rare to even find chunni characters in the wild given the requirements (be magically inclined, be at a high enough level). Last one I vaguely recall was one of my nightmare children that refereed to himself in the third person. I was rolling when he realized who I was and dropped his tough guy act.

Oct 12, 2023
Now that you mention it, it's pretty rare to even find chunni characters in the wild given the requirements (be magically inclined, be at a high enough level). Last one I vaguely recall was one of my nightmare children that refereed to himself in the third person. I was rolling when he realized who I was and dropped his tough guy act.
I think the only way is if you have the perk yourself and your children might inherit it (I believe they tend to inherrit your fetishes too), I never saw any Chuuni npcs outside of the Dark Siren, you could make them buy the trait if they have any perk points.

Generated Npcs seem to never touch the arcane skill tree unless they are mythological/have 10 points in arcane already (at least on my experience) at best they touch 1 perk in the combat and seduction skill trees or have 1 unique perk and that's it.

1703201425983.png
Also unrelated but I just realised that scars technically exist but like everything in the game it's half finished lol.

Reactions: B2B2 and gaikotsu3
Oct 12, 2023
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna mention the mod again!

Keldon's mod has a slider for chuuni spawns, among the other additional customization options.
Problem: i do not know shit on how to download mods lol, everytime I extracted them and put them on the res folder it simply doesn't work or crash the game.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Problem: i do not know shit on how to download mods lol, everytime I extracted them and put them on the res folder it simply doesn't work or crash the game.
You mean the ./res/ folder or ./res/mods/ ? Although it doesn't matter for Keldon's mods since, once again, they are separate versions of the game.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Calling that other version a MOD, isn't the best description for it.
It is a full game, standing on its own, and it is a MODified version of the original game (Lillith's Throne).

You need to put the files for that modified version into their own folder. Cramming them into the same folder as the original game won't work.
I'm sorry but i can't seem to find info about it on the Keldon website itself, but what is the difference between classic and rewrite?
The rewrite is a beta/testing version. The person working on that game was using that to test out (and break) things without affecting their primary version of the modified game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, I do wish that Inno would get back into their coding chair and put out another version of the game.
We could all go back to talking ranting about the original game, instead of a modified version of the game with under age characters.

I keep hoping we will get a Xmas surprise version posted on Christmas eve, but I really don't expect to see anything before January or February.

Reactions: jfmherokiller
Nov 7, 2020
I'm sorry but i can't seem to find info about it on the Keldon website itself, but what is the difference between classic and rewrite?
The rewrite version is just that, a rewrite of the code. It's an attempt to unravel and fix all of Inno's crappy coding that was never fixed. Apparently there are lots of comments in the code that imply Inno planned to go back and redo certain parts, but just never did for one reason or another.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The rewrite version is just that, a rewrite of the code. It's an attempt to unravel and fix all of Inno's crappy coding that was never fixed. Apparently there are lots of comments in the code that imply Inno planned to go back and redo certain parts, but just never did for one reason or another.
So it mostly just works better?

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
So it mostly just works better?
Nah, if you're not trying to beta test, stick to the main release.
If you are trying to beta test, the github has more up to date builds than his site does, iirc.

I get the best performance through running the .exe with the main build.
You can download the .exe on the same page as the mod, and then just throw the .exe in the folder like so.
1703273918047.png

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes