EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Sure it's an optional feature, I do believe that and I do believe it would be easy to turn off, however considering the name is "Loli-liths throne" and what the download page looks like, it is a very heavily promoted feature if not a core part of it, so you can see why people would be hesitant to download it even with the other stuff, personally that isn't my cup of tea and not something I wish to download.

Edit: If I'm not clear compare it to the COC hgg mod, it's very similar it has that stuff too, and its optional, but you don't see them naming the thing COL, or putting it front and center
I know you said you didn't want to continue conversing, but the default settings of CoC hhg has loli content on, which includes the ability to play as a child. Most people would consider that front and center. Additionally labeling my sig with "Keldon's mod" and referring to it as such in this thread has not stopped the mods from taking down posts mentioning it over and over in the past. Even when on unrelated threads about unrelated games my posts are constantly taken down for no apparent reason. The words "Your post has been removed. Reason: Off Topic" are burnt into my retnas at this point.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Sure it's an optional feature, I do believe that and I do believe it would be easy to turn off, however considering the name is "Loli-liths throne" and what the download page looks like, it is a very heavily promoted feature if not a core part of it, so you can see why people would be hesitant to download it even with the other stuff, personally that isn't my cup of tea and not something I wish to download.

Edit: If I'm not clear compare it to the COC hgg mod, it's very similar it has that stuff too, and its optional, but you don't see them naming the thing COL, or putting it front and center
From what I read the loli thing is just changing the values so characters under 18 can appear, and you can change that if you wish in the options. Considering the game very rarely brings up age as anything but a number, this is probably at most a small change.

...if it does have more stuff than a number change then it really doesn't matter what the game is called, if it doesn't then I would suggest changing the title...
You start off by saying that if the changes are simply allowing age as a number to be generated lower than 18, that the name of the mod should be changed.
You reply to my post where I literally detail the scope of the changes, specifically changes that are beyond the stated age, and you say again that the name of the mod is too front and center.

At this point, just say the mere mention of loli makes you uncomfortable and move on. If I'd realized you were just trying to argue from the beginning I wouldn't have wasted my time giving you information.

Reactions: WD1337 and anon8525

Loliphile

Apr 26, 2017
You know I feel like a lot more people would use this if you changed the title to something else, I've heard a lot of good things about this like better performance, more options, and features but the loli thing is probably putting people off, of course, this is your mod and this is only a suggestion, it just seems unfortunate to have that title with all the improvements I've heard about.
The original purpose of the mod was the age restriction removal, the other stuff was on a whim.

The performance changes and such I had occasionally talked with inno to implement and/or push but massive overhauls to improve performance were shot down due to the overwhelming changes to the code-base that would destroy her mental map of the code-base.

Hell even my sliders/options menu changes haven't been accepted just yet. And those are huge improvements to both functionality and cleanliness.

Funny thing is I was considering renaming the modded version to "Lily's Throne" of which I'd assume would be even more offensive to some people.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Funny thing is I was considering renaming the modded version to "Lily's Throne" of which I'd assume would be even more offensive to some people.
You mean from the implication that Lilliya likes them young? I found people don't care as much if it's an older woman doing it with a boy. Reminds me of that one episode of South Park where the reaction in that situation was mostly "nice".

ElaineC15

Jul 4, 2020
Don't mind me, just doing a post cause I'm not computer smart enough to find out if there is a way to get notified a thread has been posted in without one.

someone0013

Jun 14, 2021
1703611316323.png
Why does this keep happening...

Every time, I have to manually modify the offspring's birthdate in the saves to the year they were actually born in (in the case of the screenshot, 2026.)

This is version 0.4.9_95, btw.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3206573
Why does this keep happening...

Every time, I have to manually modify the offspring's birth date in the saves to the year they were actually born in (in the case of the screenshot, 2026.)

Short version: Stop changing their birth date and you won't have that problem.

It is happening because you are manually changing the birth date of the characters.

All characters start out at the age of 18 when they are born. It is 'game lore magic', since no under age characters are allowed in the game.

Here is an example from one of the offspring in one of my saves, I highlighted the important part in case you missed it:
She was born on the 18th March 2026, which, due to the fact that everyone in this world starts out as being 18 from the date of their birth, makes her eighteen years old. Only 2 months have passed in the game, so she is the correct age.

So, when you manually go into the save file and change their birthday to 'match their age', you are actually aging them more. In your example, the offspring was 'born' in 2007, so, they were automatically 18 years old ... in 2007.
The game then calculates their age, based on the current date, which in your example appears to be 2026 or 2027.
So, 18+(2026-2007) = 37.
Since it says she is now 38, I am guessing that a full year has passed in your game since she was born, which makes her the ripe old age of 38.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
You could get a dry wipe marker and when the screen says she's 18 you can quickly put "" around it and then you'll now if you know what I mean what it means but it's totally plausible deniability without it causing bugs or errors with clumsy manual editing.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Just realized the version we were on last Christmas was 0.4.7

Serious question, at what point is a game considered "functionally abandoned"?

Reactions: B2B2

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Just realized the version we were on last Christmas was 0.4.7

Serious question, at what point is a game considered "functionally abandoned"?
Personally, I think it will be considered functionally abandoned when Inno's income from SubscribeStar/Patreon drops to a level where they would need to get an actual job, instead of living on money from donors.

With Inno's track record on this game, do you really think they could balance a full time job AND working on this game?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Personally, I think it will be considered functionally abandoned when Inno's income from SubscribeStar/Patreon drops to a level where they would need to get an actual job, instead of living on money from donors.

With Inno's track record on this game, do you really think they could balance a full time job AND working on this game?
They barely balance working on this game, cant even hit their deadlines

someone0013

Jun 14, 2021
Short version: Stop changing their birth date and you won't have that problem.

It is happening because you are manually changing the birth date of the characters.

All characters start out at the age of 18 when they are born. It is 'game lore magic', since no under age characters are allowed in the game.

Here is an example from one of the offspring in one of my saves, I highlighted the important part in case you missed it:
She was born on the 18th March 2026, which, due to the fact that everyone in this world starts out as being 18 from the date of their birth, makes her eighteen years old. Only 2 months have passed in the game, so she is the correct age.

So, when you manually go into the save file and change their birthday to 'match their age', you are actually aging them more. In your example, the offspring was 'born' in 2007, so, they were automatically 18 years old ... in 2007.
The game then calculates their age, based on the current date, which in your example appears to be 2026 or 2027.
So, 18+(2026-2007) = 37.
Since it says she is now 38, I am guessing that a full year has passed in your game since she was born, which makes her the ripe old age of 38.
I did not change her birth year to 2007, it was already like that since I met her.
-----------------
[javaw] 2023-12-27 - 18-07-35.png
2nd Jan is her actual birthdate, but for some reason when I checked her profile the moment I met her, it's 28th Feb.
-------------

Another offspring as an example. I checked immediately after I met her:
1703675702313.png
Conceived 30th Dec 2026, born 2nd Jan 2009????

From the second screenshot I posted, everyone conceived in 30th Dec 2026 is supposed to be born on 2nd Jan 2027 but for some reason, the birth years keep fluctuating...

2023-12-27 - 18-34-14.png
----------
You know what, let me start a new game. I'll see if it really is because I messed with the save.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3208693
Welp, New Game didn't work.
:poop::poop::poop::poop:
This is not the thread for questions about the loli version of this game. There is a thread for that version of the game over on ATF.

I went back to your original question and I wish I had paid more attention to the version you had written down.
The version of the game in this thread is 0.4.9 and NOT 0.4.9_95

In this game, Lilith's Throne, date calculations work perfectly fine and I had zero problems with the ages of any kids I had in the game.

When I played the version that you are playing, <the modified version that is not liked here>, the date calculations are all screwed up. You should go over to ATF and tell them about the issue you are having.

someone0013

Jun 14, 2021
This is not the thread for questions about the loli version of this game. There is a thread for that version of the game over on ATF.
What's ATF? Genuinely asking, I really didn't know there's a thread specifically for "this" version of the game. Sorry for the off-topic. Nevermind, I found it. Thanks for pointing me where to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone know when the wiki might work again? or perhaps another way to get info?
in particular im interested in knowing what bad ends there are and how i would work towards getting them
and also, how to enter different regions that seem to be locked, even after entering the world map.

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
in particular im interested in knowing what bad ends there are and how i would work towards getting them
and also, how to enter different regions that seem to be locked, even after entering the world map.
The Internet Archive works quite well:

Of course search doesn't work, so you'll have to click around a bit.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
The Internet Archive works quite well:

Of course search doesn't work, so you'll have to click around a bit.
Ah that works decently, even though not all parts seem to be archived...
is there a list of bad ends there somewhere?
also, can you become a slave?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
There is only 1 area that has been created on the world map and that is the city of Elis and Folio Fields. There might be markers for the other cities and areas, but they haven't been created.

No, you can't become a slave. There are bad ends where you become a slave, but in general, if you become a slave, it is considered game over.

There are a few bad ends in the game that I can recall:
- On the Harpy quest to defeat the 3 harpy queens, if you lose to any of them you get a bad end.
- On the quest for the Rat's Den (Talk to the rat girl vendor, then talk to Alex by the entry/exit), if you challenge the rats in the den and lose the fight, you get captured. You have opportunities to escape, but if you don't you get a bad end.
- When you get to the final fight in the Amazon city (part of the main quest), if you lose the final fight, you get a bad end.
- If you win the boss fight in the Amazon city and visit the captured succubus, then submit to her repeatedly you will get a bad end.
- If you go through all the levels of being a milk cow, at the dairy farm (near Elis), you get a bad end.

There might be others, but those are all that I can think of.

Reactions: 4645645
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes