SasukeS

May 24, 2020
It's a pity that I can't turn off furry content even using all avaliable settings (ok, you don't want to change main chars, but furries are even in some locations descriptions!) while these furries don't seem to have much plot or lore importance.

Reactions: Sunite

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like Inno isn't gonna really do much in the future with their game...
I have similar feelings about the past.

I came here to check back in, figured there'd be at least a 4.9001 monthly hotfix for a single typo but she hasn't even posted on her SubscribeStar since November and she's getting over 2.5k a month how the fuck

...Jesus life really isn't fair sometimes huh

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
I have similar feelings about the past.

I came here to check back in, figured there'd be at least a 4.9001 monthly hotfix for a single typo but she hasn't even posted on her SubscribeStar since November and she's getting over 2.5k a month how the fuck

...Jesus life really isn't fair sometimes huh
we did the math a while back and it was bout 5k minimum.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
When's the next time she will rise from the dead to write another excuse and then drop dead again for another couple of months?

Sep 16, 2018
Lilith has been AWOL in her discord since December 26th and pretty much stopped posting in the open channels in Discord since October.

Take that as you will.
A small conspiratorial part of me is starting this think this is the actual death of the project. Maybe Inno hit a wall she couldn't spaghetti code through in her hour-per-week work sessions. And instead of announcing the end of development or blaming the usual "personal issues" she decided to just quietly drop it and see how long it takes before her patrons notice.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
A small conspiratorial part of me is starting this think this is the actual death of the project. Maybe Inno hit a wall she couldn't spaghetti code through in her hour-per-week work sessions. And instead of announcing the end of development or blaming the usual "personal issues" she decided to just quietly drop it and see how long it takes before her patrons notice.
The guilt and money would pull her back, not that there would be any appreciable difference for a while. Some things do not change.
I would cackle like a madman if she tried to blame it on criticism. As if the development schedule would be any different if all she ever got was hand-bathing and coddling.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnysanchez01

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Isn't there also a commissioned character in the pipeline that was the reason for the feral content being fast-tracked semi-recently? I'd have to imagine that's an even greater shadow hanging overhead more than any of the usual struggles with having to self-manage.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes