Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Please. If they were capable of processing and recognizing guilt, we would've been on 0.6 and two towns ahead by now.
I also said that the guilt (and money) would not guarantee work, just that it would make her 180 on abandoning the game.
Inno recognizes guilt just fine. It is the part of the cycle she hides from for so damn long, I would hope she can recognize it.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
rogue enforcer quest tips anyone?
which side you choose at the end?
what reward you will have for choosing side?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
rogue enforcer quest tips anyone?
which side you choose at the end?
what reward you will have for choosing side?
You always get access to the police equipment vendor and the contractor pass, so it depends if you'd rather side with the guy or the demon girl (for sex with them). I sided with the fox dude that kicks off the quest the one time I did it.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
You always get access to the police equipment vendor and the contractor pass, so it depends if you'd rather side with the guy or the demon girl (for sex with them). I sided with the fox dude that kicks off the quest the one time I did it.
maybe it is matter of morality? choose normal enforcer and arrest corrupted enforcer, or opposite

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
So i'm guessing that update that was totally almost done in october is almost done for realsies by now right?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Is there really no other competent developer team who's gonna make a competition to this game? it's seriously such a low-hanging fruit where the supply-demand is clear and just a single appearance of an alternative option would quickly led everyone to disband this sinking ship

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Is there really no other competent developer team who's gonna make a competition to this game? it's seriously such a low-hanging fruit where the supply-demand is clear and just a single appearance of an alternative option would quickly led everyone to disband this sinking ship
The closest game I can think of is corruption of champions kind of a similar concept but alot less kinks..also hasn't updated in a bit but not on the same level as this game

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
The closest game I can think of is corruption of champions kind of a similar concept but alot less kinks..also hasn't updated in a bit but not on the same level as this game
Yeaa... i tried that game a few years ago and it's not really my cup of tea, i mean concept-wise in terms of transformation yes it's very similar, but when the option is available (as in a sandbox environment where we have total control of the contents like in LT) i just more prefer indulging in power fantasy

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Yeaa... i tried that game a few years ago and it's not really my cup of tea, i mean concept-wise in terms of transformation yes it's very similar, but when the option is available (as in a sandbox environment where we have total control of the contents like in LT) i just more prefer indulging in power fantasy
Hmm if you're looking for power fantasy then there's a game called masters of raana its kinda sandbox and you can capture/buy slaves and train them still in development and I'm not to sure how frequently its updated but last I checked it wasn't abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes