Vikovo

Oct 18, 2022
I know the disclaimer says gore/extreme violence will never be added, which is fine, but what about soft amputee?
no blood, no gore, no violence, no pain. just transform PC/NPC to slime, open transform menu and set limbs to none then switch them back to non-slime

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I know the disclaimer says gore/extreme violence will never be added, which is fine, but what about soft amputee?
no blood, no gore, no violence, no pain. just transform PC/NPC to slime, open transform menu and set limbs to none then switch them back to non-slime
Unfortunately changing the body plan to handle missing parts is likely to wreck the sex engine, it barely works well enough as it is and taking away options is likely to make it much worse.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
What? CoC1 does have endings, unless im going insane you could fight the final boss and stuff, now there are a lot of loose story threads but the game does have endings
As in without mods? Guess I didn't play the absolute final version then, though the game's pointlessly annoying RNG grind may have drove me off before I got there.

Reactions: Sant3224

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
There are probably some other similar games I've forgotten
Definitely echo recommendation of Portals of Phereon, which is an honest-to-Bob actual (and difficult) game rather than fluf between jacking/jilling content. Actually more of the former than latter, for that matter. Hugely underrated considering the wealth of its mechanics, doesn't hurt that Syvaron is actually a pretty good artist with unique style as well.

Free Cities with the Mod That Shall Not Be Named™ if you liked the proto-management elements in this. Also highly interesting from the perspective of AI tools' impact on games, considering it supports StableDiffusion now. The future is here, watch it emerge in real time, heh.

Java 101 and Basic Good Programming Practices courses if you got your entertainment just from looking at the source code.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
so last time I played a long time ago you could just transformative enchant your physique and arcane to the max permanently, how does one increase it in the current version now that I only see temporal buffs in potions

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Definitely echo recommendation of Portals of Phereon, which is an honest-to-Bob actual (and difficult) game rather than fluf between jacking/jilling content. Actually more of the former than latter, for that matter. Hugely underrated considering the wealth of its mechanics, doesn't hurt that Syvaron is actually a pretty good artist with unique style as well.

Free Cities with the Mod That Shall Not Be Named™ if you liked the proto-management elements in this. Also highly interesting from the perspective of AI tools' impact on games, considering it supports StableDiffusion now. The future is here, watch it emerge in real time, heh.

Java 101 and Basic Good Programming Practices courses if you got your entertainment just from looking at the source code.
Oh come on you can't treat a mod like it's voldemort and leave us hanging here what is it?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
so last time I played a long time ago you could just transformative enchant your physique and arcane to the max permanently, how does one increase it in the current version now that I only see temporal buffs in potions
You need to enchant your gear/clothing with +physique or +Arcane.
I am not sure if it was a thing whey you last played but, you might want to turn off Enchantment Limits if you are looking to max out all of your stats. Once you hit the limit for your character (80-ish) you can get a pretty hefty penalty for having too many enchantment points.

There are a couple of races that you can transform into that give some pretty big buffs to Physique or Arcane. Gryphon and Dragon are the two races that come to mind for that have major buffs to 1 stat or the other.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Oh come on you can't treat a mod like it's voldemort and leave us hanging here what is it?
I would've laughed at this too if i never had a first-hand experience of simply getting my post deleted just from mentioning the name of the mod (to be fair i actually forget was it only the name or was it because i also shared the url)

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I would've laughed at this too if i never had a first-hand experience of simply getting my post deleted just from mentioning the name of the mod (to be fair i actually forget was it only the name or was it because i also shared the url)
Well if I had to take a guess then I'm assuming the mod has something to do with females of the younger variety since this site hammers down on stuff like that

• Sad
Reactions: gaikotsu3

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Well if I had to take a guess then I'm assuming the mod has something to do with females of the younger variety since this site hammers down on stuff like that
TIL that might a lot of countries just hammer down on everything related, including Belize which appears to be this site's host country. Source:
belize_forbides_it.png

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
TIL that might a lot of countries just hammer down on everything related, including Belize which appears to be this site's host country. Source:
They're going to be on the right side of history when we finally get around to making anime real. :sneaky:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I do belive the us is also quickly following in the steps of Belize.
There's a map of how far each state takes it, but I doubt it's accurate anymore. While none of them are serving life imprisonment for writing about it like Rwanda or The Bahamas, it's still highly doubtful this has any effect on the amount of child exploitation and I'm sick of the "trust me bro" sources.

Reactions: Thirtyeight
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes