StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Nah, if you're not trying to beta test, stick to the main release.
If you are trying to beta test, the github has more up to date builds than his site does, iirc.

I get the best performance through running the .exe with the main build.
You can download the .exe on the same page as the mod, and then just throw the .exe in the folder like so.
View attachment 3196057
Ah, got it.
well... not like i have any incentive to play the game. I would have if Inno actually updated the effing game more consistently, ugh

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's pretty much what stopped me in all honesty. The mod has helped in regards to performance somewhat, but even a dedicated mod focused on actually completing the task Inno seems to refuse to do in a timely manner --or seemingly at all -- just seems like a "too good to be true" sort of thing. It's pretty obvious that the passion for building LT into a game worth playing, let alone enjoying, has been usurped by sheer greed of easy milk. Even mere incompetence doesn't seem like a fair enough claim for LT's lack of qualities, and good potential isn't enough on its own if the dev isn't willing to make something of it beyond hooking yet more and more who are willing to throw money at the thing in the hopes it's not a poor investment.

Nov 7, 2020
So it mostly just works better?
The intention is to make it run better, but as of this moment, it's really buggy as they try to work out all the issues built up over the many years of slow development from Inno. So as Gaikotsu3 said, stick with the normal version unless you're wanting to beta test the rewrite or are just curious to see how it runs. I will say that it certainly felt like it ran better for me during my short time with it.

Reactions: EmDotRand

Loliphile

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe I should put a more clear note that it is a Modified version on the download page. And clarify that mods for the OG version do work with my version assuming they work with the latest OG version.

* That second sentence is due to some older mods recently breaking and people blaming me.

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna mention the mod again!

Keldon's mod has a slider for chuuni spawns, among the other additional customization options.
I can't seem to get those options to save in the mod. Everything else is fine but as soon as I click off the body mod options it resets heterochromia, level drain and chunni back to -1%.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I can't seem to get those options to save in the mod. Everything else is fine but as soon as I click off the body mod options it resets heterochromia, level drain and chunni back to -1%.
Seems like some of the settings can be finicky right now.

I noticed everytime I restart the game, it doesn't quite recognize that I've set the max level to 60.
It does work, and it won't let me level over 60, but the bar doesn't show gold capped until I go into the settings and move the slider to sort of refresh it. Until I do that, I'll get a notification for my perk tree after every exp gain as if I'd leveled again.

I'd play around with it and see if the settings are applying in the game world despite what the menu says. Otherwise, there must be a file you can edit to change the setting value manually. I'm not sure what that file is, but I'd think it's worth a try.

Nov 7, 2020
Otherwise, there must be a file you can edit to change the setting value manually. I'm not sure what that file is, but I'd think it's worth a try.
That would be in the Data folder, a file named "Properties.xml" that holds all of the game's settings including the vanilla ones. There is a lot to parse through, but CTRL + F is your friend.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
That would be in the Data folder, a file named "Properties.xml" that holds all of the game's settings including the vanilla ones. There is a lot to parse through, but CTRL + F is your friend.
I'd used properties.xml before to edit character data and such, but I didn't find mod settings in there. Ctrl+F for any string relating to chuuni, or heterochromia, level drain, etc...turns up nothing.
I figured the the mod might have its own settings files somewhere. Dunno.

Nov 7, 2020
I'd used properties.xml before to edit character data and such, but I didn't find mod settings in there. Ctrl+F for any string relating to chuuni, or heterochromia, level drain, etc...turns up nothing.
Strange, some of the mod's settings are in there, but others aren't.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Strange, some of the mod's settings are in there, but others aren't.
I found the issues in the error log:
Java:
WARNING: Unsupported JavaFX configuration: classes were loaded from 'unnamed module @32744de4'
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: heterochromiaChance
    at java.base/java.lang.Class.getField(Class.java:2117)
java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: heterochromiaChance
And so on for all the fields not updating. Imma poke Drake about it.

UPDATE: The most important fields (chuuni and heterochromia) were easy fixes and will come in _94. The rest are on a wait and see basis.

Last edited:

Loliphile

Apr 26, 2017
You can find the update 94 at my website or if for any reason my site is down, or you prefer github, or don't wanna see the side images on my site, the latest update is also available here.
(for my modified version)

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You can find the update 94 at my website or if for any reason my site is down, or you prefer github, or don't wanna see the side images on my site, the latest update is also available here.
(for my modified version)
You know I feel like a lot more people would use this if you changed the title to something else, I've heard a lot of good things about this like better performance, more options, and features but the loli thing is probably putting people off, of course, this is your mod and this is only a suggestion, it just seems unfortunate to have that title with all the improvements I've heard about.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
From what I read the loli thing is just changing the values so characters under 18 can appear, and you can change that if you wish in the options. Considering the game very rarely brings up age as anything but a number, this is probably at most a small change.

Though I haven't played that version so I don't know if they added descriptions of child bodies or anything extra like that, if it does have more stuff than a number change then it really doesn't matter what the game is called, if it doesn't then I would suggest changing the title. Of course, this is all up to the Devs discretion, and changing it, might not change people's thoughts about it. If its just a number change then its weird for that to be the title with all the other stuff added.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
From what I read the loli thing is just changing the values so characters under 18 can appear, and you can change that if you wish in the options. Considering the game very rarely brings up age as anything but a number, this is probably at most a small change.

Though I haven't played that version so I don't know if they added descriptions of child bodies or anything extra like that, if it does have more stuff than a number change then it really doesn't matter what the game is called, if it doesn't then I would suggest changing the title. Of course, this is all up to the Devs discretion, and changing it, might not change people's thoughts about it. If its just a number change then its weird for that to be the title with all the other stuff added.
It just lets characters spawn at ages lower than 18, nothing changes in the descriptions as far as I remember. It also adds in a fetish related to age gaps, which functions for any age gap not just those under 18. Both are optional things you can enable and adjust as you see fit. The name doesn't personally bother me, it just adds "lo" to the start of the game name and I think that's silly.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
...if it does have more stuff than a number change then it really doesn't matter what the game is called, if it doesn't then I would suggest changing the title. Of course, this is all up to the Devs discretion, and changing it, might not change people's thoughts about it. If its just a number change then its weird for that to be the title with all the other stuff added.
About that.

GIthub said:
New Feature - Age specific job requirements, optional, can be reverted to vanilla using Vanilla Job Requirements Mod Option
Additionally I'm thinking about rewriting some scenes to account for age a la /hgg/'s Corruption of Champions.

Reactions: WD1337

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
It's all optional.
There are some changes in description, if you enable it.

There's the obvious change in just the number of their age when you check their description, but the more substantial part would be a whole tab in the mod options for body morphing. There's a dozen or so toggles in there that allow you to scale character sizes to their real/apparent age.

You can also change it so their general age is included in their name, which I find useful regardless of what content you have enabled. (e.g. A young man; An old harpy)

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's all optional.
There are some changes in description, if you enable it.

There's the obvious change in just the number of their age when you check their description, but the more substantial part would be a whole tab in the mod options for body morphing. There's a dozen or so toggles in there that allow you to scale character sizes to their real/apparent age.

You can also change it so their general age is included in their name, which I find useful regardless of what content you have enabled. (e.g. A young man; An old harpy)
Sure it's an optional feature, I do believe that and I do believe it would be easy to turn off, however considering the name is "Loli-liths throne" and what the download page looks like, it is a very heavily promoted feature if not a core part of it, so you can see why people would be hesitant to download it even with the other stuff, personally that isn't my cup of tea and not something I wish to download.

Edit: If I'm not clear compare it to the COC hgg mod, it's very similar it has that stuff too, and its optional, but you don't see them naming the thing COL, or putting it front and center

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Sure it's an optional feature, I do believe that and I do believe it would be easy to turn off, however considering the name is "Loli-liths throne" and what the download page looks like, it is a very heavily promoted feature if not a core part of it, so you can see why people would be hesitant to download it even with the other stuff, personally that isn't my cup of tea and not something I wish to download.

Edit: If I'm not clear compare it to the COC hgg mod, it's very similar it has that stuff too, and its optional, but you don't see them naming the thing COL, or putting it front and center
I think the one of the few reasons they didnt was because they would probably be in legal hot water with fen & co.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes