Oct 12, 2023
Its on Inno's todo list beside the Angel Race, player housing, and MSQ.
Which is somewhere past "Lilith Fight" and code rererererererererevamp.

Don't worry you will finally get to pork the random OC neighbor sometime in 2142. Maybe.
It's just behind uhh let's see:

Angel race, Doll Race, Brahman yoga at the gym, Slave backgrounds talk variations, Elis content (woodsman's hut, actual story progression, owl girl quest, the church, that half demon jackalope in oglix room) Brax content, Zaibatsu exchange, Bounty Hunting

So yeah, I believe your assessment is wrong and it's likely coming between 2289 and 2300

what time to visit Felicia (Arthur neighbor)?
every time "another time"
i want to visit her after i rescued Arthur
Why not just make a samoyed girl slave or tenant or just import instead lol

Oct 12, 2023
There's a lot of things we were meant to have by now. Two thirds of a game if you look at some of Inno's earliest road maps.
Captura de tela 2023-10-20 173252.png

I thought you were joking but JFC lmao.

Elis should have finished up by now, why the hell are we still there? also I noticed we did got a part of the 4.6 content as some posters do tease abt the water city, but we are at 4.9 and still no Elis conclusion in sight, this truly is just stalling at this point.

I wonder how many subs even play the game nowadays.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Elis questline still not finished? to say i am disappointed is to say nothing
View attachment 3021354

Elis should have finished up by now, why the hell are we still there? also I noticed we did got a part of the 4.6 content as some posters do tease abt the water city, but we are at 4.9 and still no Elis conclusion in sight, this truly is just stalling at this point.

Elis questline not finished? to say i am disappointed is to say nothing:mad:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Elis questline still not finished? to say i am disappointed is to say nothing

Elis questline not finished? to say i am disappointed is to say nothing:mad:
It's only been... uh...

Two years and two months? But that's if we ignore the three years where it was "in the works" before release...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 3021354

I really wish I was joking.

Most of us are still here just to watch the slow disillusionment of the new players, and to laugh at Inno's latest excuse post. I'm just thankful that I've never actually put any money into this.

Oct 12, 2023
Captura de tela 2023-10-22 005002.png
The math aint mathing. (it was also a guy)

Captura de tela 2023-10-22 010619.png
Also, apparently, Youko CAN spawn naturally, thought it was a Angel situation where only 1 of them exists in game.

Most of us are still here just to watch the slow disillusionment of the new players, and to laugh at Inno's latest excuse post. I'm just thankful that I've never actually put any money into this.
Honestly, I am glad I discovered the game much later than most of you, shame it likely will never reach conclusion, but it's still fun I suppose and there are always other games, can't wait for new blog posts to join the "shitting on inno" train.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Honestly, I am glad I discovered the game much later than most of you, shame it likely will never reach conclusion, but it's still fun I suppose and there are always other games, can't wait for new blog posts to join the "shitting on inno" train.
I still have my hopes that this will one day see some form of conclusion. Whether it's under Inno's stewardship or not is another thing. I enjoy starting a new game every couple of public updates just to see what's new and to have some fun.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
maybe it will be better with others stewardship, because
I still have my hopes that this will one day see some form of conclusion. Whether it's under Inno's stewardship or not is another thing. I enjoy starting a new game every couple of public updates just to see what's new and to have some fun.
maybe it will be better with others stewardship, because game stop responding from time to time (can't save, can't leave, just restart) even if Inno improved game performance

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Marriage would be a nice feature to add, being able to marry npcs or enemies and having special interactions for this would be amazing.
The one thing she had going in that direction was the companion system, and she dismantled it. I'm still wondering why to this day; I understand not having the right inspiration to add content all the time (if that's her problem), but she should at least try to make it so that the game is playable without having to write new elements to the story all the time. She has a good (if somewhat slow and clunky) sandbox system, would it be so hard to actually make something (relationships, slave jobs, making money to a degree) matter?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
The one thing she had going in that direction was the companion system, and she dismantled it. I'm still wondering why to this day; I understand not having the right inspiration to add content all the time (if that's her problem), but she should at least try to make it so that the game is playable without having to write new elements to the story all the time. She has a good (if somewhat slow and clunky) sandbox system, would it be so hard to actually make something (relationships, slave jobs, making money to a degree) matter?
Everything was precariously balanced atop previous work.

Changes to combat system completely destroyed any balance of fighting with a companion and worse if you got them to summon a familiar too, changes to what sex acts characters choose resulted in friendly NPCs choosing nothing / leave sex and spectate.

Those combined made for a good excuse to not write any event varients with companions present even when it would be super logical to bring certain companions.

Oct 12, 2023
Imo it could still work, we do have Nyan, Leotie, and Helena who can become your girlfriends, and to a lesser extent Kay too (and stretching the meaning of the word partner, Stereope too kinda becomes a fling and opens an exception only for you if you are not a taur) get some npcs, and once they reach a certain affection you or they will be able to ask you out to marry

Though then again the lazy excuse would be that it could be marriage actually doesn't really exist, Lillith wants everyone to have sex non-stop and be corrupted instead of pure, having only one partner throws a bit of a wrench in the "fucking everyone part" then again could also be that marriage does exist and those people are more akin to "favorite partners".

Also I forgot to add on one of my older comments but apparently, you CAN interact with Wynter the Jackalope in Olix's VIP room.... well kinda, you can teleport in the tile of Oglix's room and then go to the VIP lounge
Captura de tela 2023-10-23 215508.png
Captura de tela 2023-10-23 215700.png
Quite clearly a WIP and considering Inno this will be only be started in 4 years or so, and fun fact she is also descended from Minotalys.

Oct 12, 2023
Changes to combat system completely destroyed any balance of fighting with a companion and worse if you got them to summon a familiar too, changes to what sex acts characters choose resulted in friendly NPCs choosing nothing / leave sex and spectate.
Tbf the game is stupid easy to break, get the knuckles dusters and you can start steamrolling till you get the bonk bat or katana, or just train a bit under Hannah till you get the perk and start beating the crap out of everyone with these hands (even more stupid strong if you are an animal morph into anything with bonus to physical, very especially a Tiger which has 35 natural physique bonus and 25% physic and unnamed damage bonus, and let's not talk about the Dragons)

I do think a companion system could work but it would need the combat to revamp which will likely never happen, I think a good compromise would be having specific companions rather than allowing anyone become a companion with maybe a maximum party of 4 or 5 (including you, so 3/4 companions), for instance you could pay up the Dobermans and Rat bounty hunters to follow you around, or maybe even get Brax to follow you around if you bought him, so forth so forth.

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
Tbf the game is stupid easy to break, get the knuckles dusters and you can start steamrolling till you get the bonk bat or katana, or just train a bit under Hannah till you get the perk and start beating the crap out of everyone with these hands (even more stupid strong if you are an animal morph into anything with bonus to physical, very especially a Tiger which has 35 natural physique bonus and 25% physic and unnamed damage bonus, and let's not talk about the Dragons)

I do think a companion system could work but it would need the combat to revamp which will likely never happen, I think a good compromise would be having specific companions rather than allowing anyone become a companion with maybe a maximum party of 4 or 5 (including you, so 3/4 companions), for instance you could pay up the Dobermans and Rat bounty hunters to follow you around, or maybe even get Brax to follow you around if you bought him, so forth so forth.
combat has always been a joke

Reactions: B2B2 and FFFFFACK
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes