Iwahahe

Jul 28, 2020
The discussion is talking about these really cool mage builds but I remember magic being really good... I remember that first Ice Shard spell or whatever you get is overpowered when you upgrade it. It causes a status effect that makes it so the enemy has 2 AP and also crits when that status is on them. With a water elemental that only has that spell on, you just crit with them constantly. So you stack crit dmg + ice dmg + spell dmg on your enhancements and go to town. Maybe I was just on an easier difficulty?

Reactions: VithiaVale

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
to skip fight with Fyrsia i need "martial artist" perk, but i don't have it in perk tree, suggestions?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
to skip fight with Fyrsia i need "martial artist" perk, but i don't have it in perk tree, suggestions?
Looks like the perk was renamed in the tree, but the battle skip wasn't updated. Unfortunately, you'd need to complete the fight, or you can check in Innoxia's Discord, and report the bug there.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Looks like the perk was renamed in the tree, but the battle skip wasn't updated. Unfortunately, you'd need to complete the fight, or you can check in Innoxia's Discord, and report the bug there.
That Brawler perk is not the same thing. The Martial Art perk is now locked behind training sessions in Pix's gym. Talk to Hanna and she'll mold you into the next Mohamed Alli in 5 training sessions. After that you can mop the floor with Fyrsia.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It's not a bug, Martial Artist was removed from the perk tree intentionally.

There was a new NPC introduced into the game, 1 or 2 updates ago and you have to go through boxing training with her to gain that perk now.
Her name is Hannah and she is located in Pix's gym. You have to box with her 5 times and then you gain the martial artist perk and you can meet with Hannah in a new club, Lights Out, which is accessed on the same tile as the original club in dominion.

Jul 22, 2022
Question is there any new Save Editor the latest version of the game by any chance, because every time I try to make changes and overwrite my save with the changes I want so I don't have to start over none of the changes from the Save editor carry over.

So am I doing it wrong?

Or is there a new Save Editor for the latest version of the game

Because the one I'm using just doesn't seem to work

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
It's not a bug, Martial Artist was removed from the perk tree intentionally.

There was a new NPC introduced into the game, 1 or 2 updates ago and you have to go through boxing training with her to gain that perk now.
Her name is Hannah and she is located in Pix's gym. You have to box with her 5 times and then you gain the martial artist perk and you can meet with Hannah in a new club, Lights Out, which is accessed on the same tile as the original club in dominion.
thank you for detailed answer

AG8

Aug 5, 2021
How do I get a character to fall in love/submit to me? For instance I've had sex with Brittany (one of the Harpy queens) multiple times but I dont know what else to do

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I get a character to fall in love/submit to me? For instance I've had sex with Brittany (one of the Harpy queens) multiple times but I don't know what else to do
I think there are characters that are not affected by the affection system, the harpy queens are probably some of them. I don't think they were ever intended to be romance-able characters, so they don't gain or lose any affection with you.

If you get a message about the character gaining or losing XX amount of affection for you, they can 'fall in love' with you, but if they don't have any messages like that when you interact with them, they don't have any 'romance' options.

You can probably edit your save file and add yourself in with whatever level of affection you want, but it probably won't change anything.

Oct 12, 2023
Question, wouldn't getting slaves slimed be the easiest way to make money in-game?

Like, grab some slime canisters, force them into the slaves, and transform them into Gryphons, Dragons (also far easier to become a Dragon this way than go to Elis and do that quest), and other magical creatures, enchant the canister for it to become flesh type and you are good to go (use angel tears to remove corruption gains) you can gain roughly 100,000 to 200,00 per slave.

Reactions: Torinir

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
Question, wouldn't getting slaves slimed be the easiest way to make money in-game?

Like, grab some slime canisters, force them into the slaves, and transform them into Gryphons, Dragons (also far easier to become a Dragon this way than go to Elis and do that quest), and other magical creatures, enchant the canister for it to become flesh type and you are good to go (use angel tears to remove corruption gains) you can gain roughly 100,000 to 200,00 per slave.
Doubtful as the slime canister to flesh turns them human if I remember correctly unless they changed it in an update

Oct 12, 2023
Doubtful as the slime canister to flesh turns them human if I remember correctly unless they changed it in an update
They only become human if you don't alter their bodies iirc, if you transform their bodies into flesh while they are slime boys/girls they will become human otherwise they will transform into lesser or greater morphs according to their appearance, so if you un-slime a slime with only dragon parts they should be a greater dragon, it could have been a new update thing but I am sure as I am a bit of a newbie.

Slimes essentially offer helena's services minus them being virgins and having high obedience and affection from the get-go.

Reactions: Torinir

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
wiki is down, where else i can find list of quests and how to trigger them?
for example quest about corrupt enforcer, or how to transform Lilaya into succubus?
or where to find bondage gear?

Last edited:

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
Question is there any new Save Editor the latest version of the game by any chance, because every time I try to make changes and overwrite my save with the changes I want so I don't have to start over none of the changes from the Save editor carry over.

So am I doing it wrong?

Or is there a new Save Editor for the latest version of the game

Because the one I'm using just doesn't seem to work
Which save editor are you using? If you are using , try the new release to see if that fixes your issue. Otherwise, try exporting the modified save instead of overwriting. If that does not work, post an example save file where this issue occurs and which parts of the save file you are modifying (e.g., name of character being modified, fields being modified, etc.), and I will see if I can replicate and fix the issue.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Ok, this bugs me more that it should.

So your PC set the slave sex permissions to "use you". If they also have "house freedom" you might get a scene where they meet your PC on house corridors and demand sex. You have the opportunity to start scene normal / eager / resisting. No matter what you chose, and despite the fact you already gave your consent (in permissions) those scenes are always marked as non-consensual. If that specific slave is assigned to your bedroom they will "force themselves" on your PC when wake up. Again - marked as non-consensual. That's... not ideal.

While you do have access to some slave encounter dialogues in .../txt/encounters/dominion/ you do not have access to sex manager as it comes packed. So even if you change the dialogue to set the tone as "submissive but consensual", in sex history that encounter is marked as non-con(sensual).

I honestly find the idea of a room-mate waking my PC up with sex very appealing. But non-con part is a massive turn off.

I can't even mod my own sexManager for those encounters as they come packed as well. And the chaos in folder structure is discouraging. This dev person is ... very frustrating to say the least.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes