squidmissiles

Nov 25, 2022
I have been playing the latest EXE version and have not had any issues with the game crashing.

I am not sure how useful any of this will be, but here are a few suggestions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks, after messing with it a bit, it seems like having a lot of mods installed just ruins the entire game, which honestly isn't surprising because the mod support really sucks. i think the most i can do is just remove some of them and start a new game, but i really feel like the game should be able to handle them atp.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Finally updated a year or so later only to discover they've since added dialogue to the MC (when playing as the giving end at least, bit of a peeve of mine when the playable character is made to speak) when you're doing impregnation to another target, would rather replace this with the other party eagerly speaking of receiving it instead.
Wound up testing it again with a female MC and found the "giving" side of the encounter is the one that speaks these lines, whether you're playing as either part of the interaction. It's also extremely unfitting with the dominant/submissive thing, especially if you're submitting to a dominant female attacker with the preg fetish.

To any interested, just search for "knocked" it's that general area of code/dialogue lines.

Shame it's one of those "packed" files which means my usual method of fixing shit in notepad not relevant to my interests won't do it. Anyway to overwrite this as simply as possible without decompiling/recompiling or whatever the fuck this mess is that I've been deliberately avoiding even entertaining the idea of doing due to it seeming like a massive pain in the ass for just altering dialogue?
Being a novice at best at this shit is frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know how to get the dragon transformatives? I could I swore I used to get it in the mall, but I can't find them anymore.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get the dragon transformatives? I could I swore I used to get it in the mall, but I can't find them anymore.
It was removed from the vendor in Dominion and moved to a new vendor in Elis. I think you can use debug to spawn a stack or two if you don't want to deal with the new vendor.

If you are trying to 'play fair' in the game, the quest is a bit of a pain with the new vendor.
The new vendor only appears from the 1st day to the 4th day of each month and there are a couple quests you have to do for him before he will sell the TF items to you. If you don't take the quests first thing in the morning on the 1st, you might have to wait until the next month, some of the quests require you to wait a day or two before you can finish them.

Jul 22, 2022
Hey question is there a way to make characters who are not sexually attracted you?

Because I have one slave that out of all the majority of Slaves that I have is not attracted to me and since I'm playing a motherly, nurturing and chaotic good Dragon Mommy who views her slaves as her children and "family" to nurture and raise up to be their best so is their anyway to make them attracted to you without "graping" them?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey question is there a way to make characters who are not sexually attracted you?
Hypnowatch, change their sexuality. If they aren't interested in your gender they won't try and initiate any sex with you, and they'll dislike it if you initiate sex with them. Then just put them on a schedule that gives +obedience and +affection or whatever the stats are called and wait.
If that isn't what you meant, then uh... I believe the answer would probably be "sorry but no".

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Jul 22, 2022
Hypnowatch, change their sexuality. If they aren't interested in your gender they won't try and initiate any sex with you, and they'll dislike it if you initiate sex with them. Then just put them on a schedule that gives +obedience and +affection or whatever the stats are called and wait.
If that isn't what you meant, then uh... I believe the answer would probably be "sorry but no".
Thanks I really appreciate it

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Also another question what's the best and most effective way to raise affection of your slaves as well?
Most reliable is making a single bedroom that's set up to increase both affection and obedience with the room add-ons and making them loiter there for 24 hours a day. A slightly more economical version of this is having them work in a milking room with the "artisan pumps" add-on for ~10 hours or just before their stamina goes negative.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Also another question what's the best and most effective way to raise affection of your slaves as well?
Generally I give them single rooms since I don't have many slaves, plus room service and the upgraded beds, but I also put the obedience trainer and arcane instruments or whatever inside to balance it out. Then it's just a matter of figuring out which job to assign them if you don't just want them to be a drain on your money while you're training them.
You also get a nice boost if you make them Masochists and Exhibitionists then use Inspect and Spanking every day, but considering what you said earlier, I doubt you want to do that. I think those might also be tied to what sexuality they are, but I'm unsure.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Enchant a equipment that gives them the masochist fetish and maybe the submissive fetish as well
At low affection and obedience, punish them, have them present themselves naked and touch them (the actions that will make them hate you normally)
Due to them being a masochist, they will actually like it and it's quite a substantial boost.
Do that over a few days and their affection should be positive and makes them open to normal action that raise affection.
You should be able to max it within 5 or 6 days and keep it there

The best thing about this is that they won't remove the enchanted equipment and you can reuse that for the next slave

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

aksnzj

Jul 20, 2023
God, I fucking Discord. "We totally detected 'suspicious' activity from your account. Give us your phone number in order to verify it, we pinky promise not to sell it, teehee." How is adding a phone number after the fact--one they've never heard of before, much less know to be connected to me in any way--supposed to verify whether an account is mine or not? Just be honest you worthless dickbags; while creating a working spam filter is beyond your talents you are more than willing to violate the privacy and/or waste the time of your userbase instead.

Someone really needs to scrape the mods every so often and dump them on MEGA. Then again, this is true of practically everything on that glorified IRC knock-off.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How is adding a phone number after the fact--one they've never heard of before
My vague understanding is they don't want just a new phone 'number', they want an entire mobile phone as you are going to be told they've noticed continued suspicious activity and want you to add the 2fa on the device connected to that number.

Sucks that they can't find a better way to keep the spammers from ban evading.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
My vague understanding is they don't want just a new phone 'number', they want an entire mobile phone as you are going to be told they've noticed continued suspicious activity and want you to add the 2fa on the device connected to that number.

Sucks that they can't find a better way to keep the spammers from ban evading.
Typed in "Fake number" into Duckduckgo and one of the first suggestions was "...for discord". If anti spam botting was a goal, they failed miserably. At least it's not as braindead as IP bans where you could just turn your modem off and then on again to evade the ban.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible to generate the different breeds of dog (IE Doberman, German Shepard, Collie, etc) and cat (Cheetah, Tiger, etc) in the slave maker and if so, what the "blueprints" would be? Also what's the height the shortstack stuff the imps tend to have kicks on? Looks like the height limit is stuck at 4 foot.

squidmissiles

Nov 25, 2022
is it cool to post a couple of the race mod drive links from the discord on here? as far as i've seen none of them have been posted here so far, and the existing mod list sheet is...lacking, to say the least. i could also compile them into one big drive/mega folder.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
is it cool to post a couple of the race mod drive links from the discord on here? as far as i've seen none of them have been posted here so far, and the existing mod list sheet is...lacking, to say the least. i could also compile them into one big drive/mega folder.
i do believe that's more than ok, in fact, many would thank you for doing so

squidmissiles

Nov 25, 2022
i do believe that's more than ok, in fact, many would thank you for doing so
nice, was just checking because i kept getting some notif about not posting links since im new. anyway, here's the mods i currently have on hand.

Sightglass - Mod Megapack:
includes a ton of races, mostly real animals but i think i saw orcs and goblins in there too. when i say a ton i mean it, this guy is responsible for over half the race posts in the mod channel. beware the lag as the huge amount of mods can really make your game chug.

poke - Pocket Throne:
the drive includes a download guide and the suggestion form where you can suggest new pokemon to be added. also has the latest update and some of the old versions.

GURETO:
this is a link to all his mods. he's the guy who made the monster hunter and godzilla races, but he has some more cool ones. it also includes all his other mods. for some reason, the godzilla races are insanely overpowered, so good luck to anyone who encounters one.

Phobos:
all his mods. he's the one who made the good eeveelution mod, but there's a decent mlp mod too for whoever is into that....
his other mods are on this drive as well.

LostGerbil - Pooltoy:
pretty neat mod that adds a rubber pooltoy race. i think the current subspecies are husky, dragon, fox, shark, skunk, and otter.

like i said, these are just what i have on hand currently. i'll try to gather up all of the .zip mods and put them into my own drive folder, but that'll probaly take a while as i am just one girl, and for some reason drive hates me and never cooperates.

edit: forgot to mention that these are mostly just races unless other things are included in the drive folder. i dont mess with clothing or weapon mods unfortunately, way too many of them.

Nov 7, 2020
Sightglass - Mod Megapack: Google Drive
includes a ton of races, mostly real animals but i think i saw orcs and goblins in there too. when i say a ton i mean it, this guy is responsible for over half the race posts in the mod channel. beware the lag as the huge amount of mods can really make your game chug.
I could never seem to get their mods to work, something would always bug out on me and I could never figure out what it was.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes