medassin

Apr 5, 2018

Hello once again,
I've got all of v0.4.9's main quest content finished, but I really want to try and get the extra content added for this next release, so although I said I'd get it released this weekend, I'm going to try to get everything finished over this next week and put it out next weekend instead. I know that I'm not very good at sticking to release dates, but I really will release this next version by the end of Sunday, 24th September at the absolute latest.
As for what this extra content involves, I'm not sure if it's going to be to everyone's liking, but it's something that I've got in my head and really want to add to the game. Without spoiling the main content behind it, I'm adding a new sex toy shop (so Finch will no longer be the person who sells all sex toy stuff), and the race I said I was adding in a previous post is a 'doll' race (for autonomous sex dolls). It'll work like slimes, in that a doll can appear like any other race and will be identified as such by their body material (rubber). They'll also have some unique properties like slimes do and will have some unique slave permissions and job settings.
Thank you all once again for your support and patience, and even if I don't get the extra content finished in time, the next release will 100% be out by this time next week. (Sorry for all of the delays!)

Reactions: Daba and B2B2

Sauverey

May 16, 2021
SubribeStar has a pause option for content creators, making it so their subscribers don't get charged. Having writers block is no excuse for letting people pay you for months of literally no updates other than "sorry, no update this week". she makes around $6,500 a month for giving her subscribers literally nothing, she deserves all the backlash she gets.
im not using it as an excuse, just saying that her lack of drive and writers block is probably why this game hasn't progress, obviously its shitty that she continuing to charge people for this game lol. that being said people need to also wise up and just unsub.

Last edited:

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020

Hello once again,
I've got all of v0.4.9's main quest content finished, but I really want to try and get the extra content added for this next release, so although I said I'd get it released this weekend, I'm going to try to get everything finished over this next week and put it out next weekend instead. I know that I'm not very good at sticking to release dates, but I really will release this next version by the end of Sunday, 24th September at the absolute latest.
As for what this extra content involves, I'm not sure if it's going to be to everyone's liking, but it's something that I've got in my head and really want to add to the game. Without spoiling the main content behind it, I'm adding a new sex toy shop (so Finch will no longer be the person who sells all sex toy stuff), and the race I said I was adding in a previous post is a 'doll' race (for autonomous sex dolls). It'll work like slimes, in that a doll can appear like any other race and will be identified as such by their body material (rubber). They'll also have some unique properties like slimes do and will have some unique slave permissions and job settings.
Thank you all once again for your support and patience, and even if I don't get the extra content finished in time, the next release will 100% be out by this time next week. (Sorry for all of the delays!)
Wow so it's a heaping helping of nothing. Aight. Heard from here I think that feral was the next focus which would have at least been weird and interesting. "every race, but made of rubber" is so beyond pointless I can't even be bothered.

jipad

Sep 8, 2019
Wow so it's a heaping helping of nothing. Aight. Heard from here I think that feral was the next focus which would have at least been weird and interesting. "every race, but made of rubber" is so beyond pointless I can't even be bothered.
That shit is literally a mod that already exists.

• Haha
Reactions: aspar4gus

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
'doll' race (for autonomous sex dolls). It'll work like slimes, in that a doll can appear like any other race and will be identified as such by their body material (rubber)
So elves, orcs, vampires are a huge no-no because "IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF SETTING", but this shit gets a pass? Oooo-kay, Innoxia.

Also don't forget how Inno started spamming the N word on her blog after one of her long breaks where people were complaining about her being a lazy scammer
Damn, I did not know Inno was THAT based! This ALMOST justifies her being a lazy scammer :^)

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So elves, orcs, vampires are a huge no-no because "IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF SETTING", but this shit gets a pass? Oooo-kay, Innoxia.
I mean she even kinda went back on that since she added a ersatz-orc with Elis so I guess any form of consistency isn't to be expected

Reactions: B2B2

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022

Hello once again,

Hi, I come from the future. It's Monday, October 2nd, they've just released the update. The extra content didn't make it in but they definitely finished it, the main quest content they worked really hard on, it's about 30 lines of text.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Hello once again,
Is this a devlog or an apology post? I don't know how to interpret this... But if this is supposed to be a devlog, where is the organized list of things he/she has done...?

An example... This is highly satisfying for patrons to see what has been done and sweet to the eyes. Consider me an old-style player... I don't want apologies, I want to know what was done.

1695088698334.png

Reactions: nowayman69

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I come from the future. It's Monday, October 2nd, they've just released the update. The extra content didn't make it in but they definitely finished it, the main quest content they worked really hard on, it's about 30 lines of text.
It is Monday, October 2nd, in the year of our reckoning: 2030. Today Innoxia released update 0.6.1 for her game Lillith's Throne.
I've decided to come back to the post the review for the latest update since I have a good 6 minutes until I have to go back to my job at the Amazon mega-warehouse built upon the ruins of Chicago. I have to say, it's come a long ways since 0.4.0 back in 2023. Really enjoying the 5 bug fixes and the new content, I suppose everyone's disappointed because it's not a lot but I'm excited to see what the Ellis content is going to be. I know Inno has acquired space aids (spaids) eighty times already which has prevented her from working in the update this last few cycles but I really feel that this next update we're finally going to get some main quest content.
My GPT-35 powered supervisor is calling me to get back to work, so I'll keep you guys updated.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Is this a devlog or an apology post? I don't know how to interpret this... But if this is supposed to be a devlog, where is the organized list of things he/she has done...?

An example... This is highly satisfying for patrons to see what has been done and sweet to the eyes. Consider me an old-style player... I don't want apologies, I want to know what was done.
Inno is infamous for playing this card for years now. She'll be behind schedule as always, but then try to twist things so that she's taking longer for *you*. She 'really wants' to add all this amazing extra unplanned content. Buys herself another week or two of no work, then the release of course won't have any of those extras. Didn't have enough time and she didn't want to delay the release any further, so once again she's doing what *you* asked for.

Her subs are huffed up on so much copium that Inno will surely deliver one day, that they just put on their blinders and keep giving her money. She could go completely dark and it would take months before most of those people stopped the payments. It's both equally infuriating and awe inspiring to people with actual work ethic.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Inno is infamous for playing this card for years now. She'll be behind schedule as always, but then try to twist things so that she's taking longer for *you*. She 'really wants' to add all this amazing extra unplanned content. Buys herself another week or two of no work, then the release of course won't have any of those extras. Didn't have enough time and she didn't want to delay the release any further, so once again she's doing what *you* asked for.

Her subs are huffed up on so much copium that Inno will surely deliver one day, that they just put on their blinders and keep giving her money. She could go completely dark and it would take months before most of those people stopped the payments. It's both equally infuriating and awe inspiring to people with actual work ethic.
3 weeks. That's the average time she could make a decent update with several scenes, a few side missions and feature additions... If she really wanted to work. Excuses like this don't work on me because I've been deving like this every month for 2 years.

This isn't exactly "infuriating", but it is... How to describe it... It feels unbelievable, something that would come out of a comedy movie.

But that's the saddest part of it... It's exactly people generously and blindly rewarding the lack of commitment and lack of work that condemns the game to never be finished.

Last edited:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
This isn't exactly "infuriating", but it is... How to describe it... It feels unbelievable, something that would come out of a comedy movie.
Because it's predictable. She's thrown excuse after excuse and delay after delay with minimal work put in for.. lesse, I found the game back in early 0.3.x.. almost five years!? And look at what she said as part of why it was so slow up to that point:
I think that there were three main problems with the past few releases, and it seems as though the vast majority of grievances in the comments were focused on one or more of these:
1. Missed deadlines.
Incomplete content.
3. Bugs.
Note that I did not bold that. She's like a self-aware meme at this point, and anyone expecting anything else is a masochist.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Because it's predictable. She's thrown excuse after excuse and delay after delay with minimal work put in for.. lesse, I found the game back in early 0.3.x.. almost five years!? And look at what she said as part of why it was so slow up to that point:

Note that I did not bold that. She's like a self-aware meme at this point, and anyone expecting anything else is a masochist.
I can see this well by the high level of resentment against Inno in this thread...

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I mean, is it at all still a surprise to anyone that the real reason is because if she ever finished the damn thing it would likely mean less money to rake in? Delaying the game's already comically anemic updates just buys her more time to continue milking the udder. I'm actually to the point nowadays that I even question whether or not her lack of competency in coding is even a genuine excuse for the amount of bugs in game, past and present, or if it's just another method of dragging development on.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes